Just wished my sister good night on the phone. I'll be here all night, if not something unforeseen prevents it

Just wished my sister good night on the phone. I'll be here all night, if not something unforeseen prevents it.

"People of color", "genderbenders" and other scum - watch your back.
White people, relax and sleep tight.

Nighty night, Oslo

hehe

kill them with kindness

13yo spotted......

Lol, you ain't gonna do shit.

timestamp faggot
>inb4 bait.jpg

timestamp or gtfo

If im a mutt and i try to breed the nigger out of me am i still mixjng races ?

You're doing god's work OP, I just wish you would have picked a more productive place

ITT: OP playing the new sniper elite game

>EXIF not present

Not sure if real or fake.

Okay I'll bite. What are your intentions? I get a racist vibe from you. Did a person of color steak your gf or hurt your parents? We can talk this out. I know you're already on a roof with a weapon, posting about it online but come on man. Your sister will get blacked if you go out in vain tonight for no real reason. Anyways do what you gotta do. You might be setting whites back 5 years while giving BLM a reason to protest again. Do gods work son.

You faggots haven't even noticed that that is an Airgun... Jesus.

Finally! Something interesting is going on Sup Forums. Do it OP, I want to see this in news tomorrow.

Wait... is this for real?

Hvis ikke jeg ser deg på NRK i morgen blir jeg skuffet, become the first norfag an hero plz

DELIVER OP YOU ARE A HERO, THE TRUE HERO WHITE PEOPLE NEED, WE SHOULD HAVE 100000 TIMES MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU !

>no timestamp

Move along fags

nice air rifle brah

saved

Godspeed, user.

Well you sure are a paranoid faggot.

if you cant do a timestamp give us a pic with your thumb touching the scope OP

Looks real to me

god bless you
waidmanns heil

im sure you'll only sting someone but it's still a firearm
get ded my friendo

Kill them fukin niggerz

Toasting In epic bread one shit hits the fan/10

what does this mean? Can someone tell me?

This is such low quality bait. Not even a populated area. How the fuck are you going to tell white from black in a car at night? You're not that good of a shot anyway. Shit tier edge poster

Spit on your jacket and curl your pinky into the scope and take a photo to prove you're legit without timestamp.

Sup Forums strips the exif of all images. Been like that for a couple years now.

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT!

roll

You, you are the Hand of the Lord, you have been chosen to Purify the lands of Oslo. You must make the Viking King Proud of you. Have the strength and fight your way into the Valhalla and cleanse these lands of niggers, arabs and degenerate transexuals the most you can. You have all the blessings

Hurr durr. Looks real to me...

Dude, look at the Safety. That is a fucking break-front air rifle. Could be a .22 or more likely a .177...

godspeed OP, good luck from the uk

So THIS is what happens when you play too many violent video games.

Hes from Oslo you fucking nigger

Doing the work that need be done, Hope you get a count to make Manson proud

bait newbie posts air gun pic
at night
with nobody around

>Hurr durr include me in the screen cap

Y'all niggers are cancer. Bitch ass OP won't do shit.

found the underage virgin that has never touched a gun. Make sure mommy doesn't see you on Sup Forums

Do it faggot. The news has been boring lately.

What in the hell has air ever done to you?

I wish my poor country had people like you -- if this is real, of course. I would sincerely feel more secure. Godspeed OP, GL from France

/thread

Why do people always use arguments like this?

>Oh you don't like gays? You must be closet gay, hahaha.

You sound so fucking stupid it hurts to read.

Gogo boy

Why would anyone do that when your comment doesn't contribute anything other than inducing cringe.

Faggot detected

Fuck your gorilla ass, Harambe. Sass me like that again and we are throwing hands. I'm so stupid it hurt you to read that? Good. It's a pleasure to cause you pain. Want some raw anal on OPs back as he aims for a headshot on a Norway nigger?

Hey you can't use pepe anymore!

whoa calm down buddy, those words are for a cringe thread : ---- )

Just turning up. Raising morale.

LASERMANNEN?

there will be no screencap because nothing is gonna happen

>government just restricts air guns
Seems counter productive

holy shit what a clown haha

Kill as many as you can, Ill be back later to beat your record once i hear about it, Good luck

At best this will end up a Buzzfeed article on how aggressive the Internet is... Here is more morale.

No pedestrians yet. Bus arrives in t minus 17.

Literally pellets.

thanks OP, good luck! we're all rooting for ya

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

pic of live round in the mag with a thumbs down if real

can literally see the bb's.
How many FPS?

is that a weed grinder i spot on the left?

Let's do this man, fuck them up. Pellets can hurt very badly if correctly aimed.

I fully understand and will comply.

In an air rifle?

Nah, it's tiny metal pellets for his nonlethal gun.

nice bb gun faggot

No you fucking mongoloid, that's a case of pellets to shoot from an airgun. Have you ever been in a fucking target range ? Or are you a fucking european cuck who has never seen anything resembling a gun?

nope. it's the bb's for his gun

Do the world a favour and turn that gun on yourself.

oh shit you're in oslo? if this is real i'll be following the news

What is the real reason anyone would go as far as the thing that drives most forward do like?

Trying to be optimistic here

wut

Nice air rifle. Weihrauch hw77, no? I got it too. Good for rabbits. Shit for people.

whoa there, here where i live, almost anyone would have an air gun somewhere in their house

he is just being retarded

im the european cuck one

That would only give him a tiny welt though, if you want him dead just tell him to do a flip over the side of the building he is on.

Not bbs, pellets. Lead pellets. Uneducated idiot

Don't do it OP. Just look at the boobs I posted. You're going to get wasted by the Police for literally nothing of any consequence.