Daily reminder that Shlomo Kikeannapolous shyd away from a debate with Ben Shapiro

Daily reminder that Shlomo Kikeannapolous shyd away from a debate with Ben Shapiro

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nero/status/733700971226894340
archive.is/KBQSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fely6gd2Q-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Swag
Kill yourself my man.
They're both kikes why disprove eachother, same about the same idealogy.
Israel first, host country second.

twitter.com/Nero/status/733700971226894340

Milo is a retarded attention seeking faggot. Ben Shapiro is a weaselt but he is way smarter than Milo and an elite level debater. The smartest thing Milo could do is cower away from Shapiro and not embarrass Trump with his retarded faggotry

Reminder that they're both destructive kike faggots.

>Shapiro will blab on and on about Trump not being a real conservative
>Milo will blab on about how conservatism hasn't done shit to stop liberals
>Shapiro will say now is not the time to give up on conservatism and we must keep pushing

Shapiro will be talking ideology and the future of ideology, and Milo will be talking about the present reality, and how ideology is for after the election.

Shapiro will think he's playing chess while Milo is playing checkers, and vice versa.

Shlomo showdown

sahpiro is too short to be taking seriously

someone of his height should consider himself lucky to spit shine my shoes for minimum wage

Show me video evidence of Milo being an intellectual or a good debater. Everything I have seen has just been him being a retarded cheeky faggot and everyone pats him on the back solely because he's a cock sucker.

That's a really great point, but he's GAY and he's on OUR SIDE and he says things like DANGEROUS FAGGOT, so it's invalid.

This. He would have made Milo look like an idiot

Fuch off with this shit. No one cares about these two fucking kike shills.

>implying Sup Forums cares about either of these kikes

I want Breitbart shills to go.

Is that you Benji?

Milo get the fuck out. You're a degenerate who should be gassed, if not the first to hang on the day of the rope.

Milo is at least funny

Shapiro is a faggot who takes himself too seriously and is an annoying jew who screams racism the moment somebody makes a jew joke, but it's all about freedom of speach when it's islam and muslims. Hypocrite.

Sage and report all Infowars and Breitbart threads. These are the same paid shills trying to shut down Evachan.
archive.is/KBQSI

I would too.

It's clear that Shapiro has a high verbal IQ and even if he's wrong about something, it would be very difficult to debate him and his tricky Jew lawyer Jew tricks he'd use to spin all your points and whatnot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fely6gd2Q-k

Check out his latest Rubin Report video.

He always knew he would not win. He has charisma, but he completely lacks the autismo debate powers Ben has. He only debates when he is sure he can win, with Joe Rogan he made a miscalculation and got BTFO'd.

Meh, I don't mind Infowars because they have their own unique brand and they're fellow travelers.

Breitbart is a bunch of Jews trying to subvert the AltRight

They're both jews and they're both cancer upon the planet and should be killed.

his skin looks so disgusting in this one, what did he do? bath in olive oil?

>come here to hate on both of these fucking idiots
>everyone already is

Jesus. Who fucking cares.

2 fucking reporters. Stop acting like a feline who watches The View and soaks up whatever diarrhea comes out of their cockholes.

Too many faggots on this board. Go to The_Donald, already.

I want Gaymergaters to leave Sup Forums

Yep. Milo is known for crushing retarded feminists in debates. Bring a few statistics and not base the entire argument around feelings and this is not exactly difficult or impressive.