What happened with Jorge and Ikibey?

What happened with Jorge and Ikibey?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/67443953/#67444352
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think Ikibey is still around. I miss Sudan-kun.

Who is Jorge?

and ikibey hopefully died.

Unfortunately, both of them succumbed to terminal autism ;_;

What happened to the leaf?

Who is ikibey

>Sudan-kun
Pretty sure he's bipolar so you'll have to wait for his next manic episode which is sure to come :^)

They lost virginity and gave up on this site.

Me

Jorge was a Spanish sperglord who didn't stop making /r9k/ threads on Sup Forums about not getting a gf.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/67443953/#67444352

h-he's never coming back is he

>desuarchive.org/int/thread/67443953/#67444352
i dont think that's him. He's english was shit and he usually just posted in /lat/ or /esp/ threads. word is he left a long while ago cause he got usually either ignored or bullied in here.

his english*

Jorge has been making threads in broken english for more than a year.

Ceased to exist, hopefully

and he usually was positive, he wanted to buy a motorbike, get a muslim gf, study english, systems engineering and forgot what other retarded ideas he had. Was jorge the spanish autist obsessed with dick lenght too?

Dunno, probably. 29 yo virgin guy would often Jorgepost too and then more people joined in.

Is Jorge the Spaniard manlet who made threads about throwing acid on women who wouldn't date him because he's short?

That's him.

Ikibey gets banned on sight

I miss jorge

Who was the alient looking dude with the big hands.

I'm Greek

he is not short. he is like 165

>165
>not short

I remember in one thread he said he's 5'8
Then he made another one like 10-20 minutes later but this time he said his height was 5'6.

I noticed he would always show up whenever there was a thread about food , always saying "it's shit" or "subhuman" lol , always got a good laugh

"Pizza is Greek"
"Pasta is Greek"

A subhuman non-Greek faggot from Germany (I am Greek).

Turks are subhuman
Germans are subhuman