here you go

shitty attempt at trolling

looks nothing like a hot twink

is legit way hotter than
and I usually prefer women

>looks nothing like a hot twink
No, but it does look like a run of the mill spic trying to look cool

was talking about the clown not the hot twink in the OP

my grandma rides a skateboard, she could KILL your grandma!

me too

my ultimate fantasy

i love hot boys

bisexual tan skin thread?

man I bet this guy is real zany and wacky RANDOM XD

forgot pic

DONGS AMIRITE??

sure loub me a hoyyie spic

>run of the mill spic

if that's run of the mill then I have a whole lot of gay sex I've got to get around to doing

bump for fappable gayness

>run for the mill spic

Donkey Yotay

>thinking this is hot
Have you ever had to deal with this type? Meth smoking, weed dealing, stupid fucks who only ever play basketball and talk about how their rap career is gonna set them up for life

You're trying to redefine what hot means. The picture is hot. That's more than enough to fap to it.

burned at the stake ye shall be

Nope. It's 2017. Get on board or kill yourself.

old school kinda people will go the extra mile to save a person's life yeah?

>old school kinda people

You mean old people?

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO ME REEEEE FAGGOOOOOTT WHY DON'T YOU SUCK ON THIS BLASTER FOR A CHANGE

That's not a blaster. This is.

Also, why are you upset with the fact that many, many men happen to find certain men sexually attractive? Why is this a problem for you personally?

you have to repent for god

what god? I don't see one

also, it's a pretty shitty and retarded god that actually thinks homosexuality/bisexuality is a bad thing

You are sheep who has never questioned a single fundamental thing force fed to them in your entire life. Failure at life right here. Kill yourself.

"god" is made up

are you retarded or something?

REPENT YOU SODOMITES

utterly brainless, aren't you?

have you ever questioned your reality? maybe something is off with it? maybe your god doesn't exist? maybe you're spoonfed beliefs are easier to swallow when you realize that they are there to give you comfort rather than the truth? ever thought about anything like that before?

also, sodomy is defined as any sexual activity outside of the vagina
every time your girlfriend gives you head, that's sodomy

utterly brainless, aren't you?

have you ever questioned your reality? maybe something is off with it? maybe your god doesn't exist? maybe your spoonfed beliefs are easier to swallow when you realize that they are there to give you comfort rather than the truth? ever thought about anything like that before?

also, sodomy is defined as any sexual activity outside of the vagina
every time your girlfriend gives you head, that's sodomy

aw man you're so enlightened without religion where does this epic knowledge come from? the secret must lie in this gentleman's fedora!

>does this epic knowledge

It's not epic. Just use your senses and your brain. Thank me later.

dubs wins

so what's the deal with atheism?

it's the conclusion that makes sense

/thread

>being attracted to favelados

this.
/thread

you must be over 18 to post here

People over 18 (aka thinking adults) don't believe in god, so I'm not sure what you're whining about.

She looks like she's cracking a walnut with her butt cheeks. My guess is between meals she's probably better looking.

Go to the gym. Honestly you've got the eyebrows already. That's probably the hardest part.