Got really insecure because my girlfriend has became emotionally distant and she is never in the mood anymore...

Got really insecure because my girlfriend has became emotionally distant and she is never in the mood anymore, so I installed several hidden cameras in our house.

Discovered that she isn't cheating on me. She just uses the Hitachi magic wand that I bought her for her birthday last month 10-15 times a day. I'm not exaggerating, she masturbates practically all day.

My girlfriend clearly gets aroused and wants to experience orgasms. Just not with me. We haven't had sex in nearly a month.
What do? I'm literally being cucked by a vibrator.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aspen Pate?

Sex with sextoys. Easy.

we already had this thread today
youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=6s

are you kidding me???? fucking amazing. i'm getting myself one.

gf is a fucking nymph sex addicted freak who becomes irritated, confrontational and annoying as fuck when i haven't fucked her for 12 hours. user you just saved my marriage.

A vibrator that YOU bought her.

That's a tough one. You should get the vibrator out one night when you're in the mood and see if she'll let you use it on her. Study the videos and be a pro before you get in the room. Hopefully it leads somewhere.

I know. But only 12 year olds replied to that thread. I was hopping that waiting until the adults got off work would improve the chances of getting more mature responses this time.

She is really hot dude, don't lose her. Try talk to her, like she hasn't been on the mood recently and if there's sth which annoys her.. maybe she gets to talk with you. Try that or, otherwise, get savage on bed and give her sth a dildo can offer her, masculinity.

>inb4 take the batteries out

Communicate user.
Tell her that you've noticed her becoming emotionally distant and that this worries you.
Don't mention the cameras though, that part was pretty creepy of you.

Just ask if she likes her little new toy and if you shall use it together and she´ll show you, what she likes...
btw. this is not a picture of her, right?

Leave her. Or use toys with her. Or have an honest discussion with her that you need sex otherwise you view the relationship as erroneous.

it plugs into a wall retard

This thread again?

Genius

But yea, those fucking wands are amazing to women. So you have to use it to your advantage and join in rather than letting her use it solely for masturbation.

sex addiction therapy

Kek, this should work.

Op has a small peen

take out the batteries and dunk it in water so it shorts out and breaks. Make sure the water gets in there. Maybe loosen some screws or something to ensure that.

Anyways she may have an addictive personality which is a problem in general. If that thing can replace human interaction then she may not be a person you want to be with.

Vibrators also desensitize you to sexual arousal so she'll be slowly losing interest in it. Hopefully she won't lose interest to things actually being inside her.

Clearly you should post the videos or some screenshots. Best idea is to bring up the wand, tell her you want to see her use it or you use it on her. Failing that you could open the wand up and disable a switch or disconnect a wire so it doesn't work.

>uses the Hitachi magic wand that I bought her

Be grateful, and "accidentally" barge in on her. Use the device on her.

Don't mention the cameras. That's pretty weird of you but I also can't blame you.

My gf can't come from vaginal penetration without the hitachi. Never could with any previous guys, or with any dildos. Try combining it with sex. I have her ride my cowgirl and she uses it on her clit, gets crazy strong orgasms. It feels pretty good for me, too.

This

.and this

user, just use the sex toy on her yourself. make her beg you to let her cum, get fun with the kinky stuff.