To be honest, Sup Forumsros I think I might be attracted to another guy...

To be honest, Sup Forumsros I think I might be attracted to another guy. Tell me your first gay experience or your best gay experience. Bonus for greentext, bonus for relationships.

who is this guy? have you never felt attracted to one before?

Not really. Have plenty of male frI ends and never been attracted to any of them but I have a class with him and we study and chill sometimes and there's just something.

I think I want him.

jonathan ?

first gay experience is hard to remember. a lot of it started online for me unfortunately so i missed out on a lot of the fun of figuring things out through chemistry with another guy.

the first guy i dated had come out as bisexual a year before me, but went back in the closet a month after cuz his parents insisted he cant like men. i told him i liked him after i got outted by a friend. he didn't really like me, he had a crush on a girl who was a friend of mine, but he figured hed get sex out of it. all we had was one time hanging out at a mutual friends place, where he laid his head on my lap. it was nice.

a week later he broke up wtih me cuz that girl agreed to go to the dance wtih him. he asked her to date after but she wasn't interested. she ended up becoming my friend.

since then he and I would talk online and send dirty pics here and there. always insisted he was straight. i should look him up on facebook.

interesting. no more detail than that?

What details do you want?

He's taller than me and kind of muscular. We study the same thing. Definitely dresses down for how attractive he is. I'm not unattractive myself.

check out xchange gender swap and shut the fuck up about it trust me you'll save a lot of time and overthinking

any details you want. i enjoy hearing about men exploring their feelings and sexuality, but the way you paint it is pretty surfac.e

Oh not really surface at all. Like he's genuinely interesting and just quiet and humble when I'm definitely more energetic. But he's hilarious and we drink and can talk for hours so we end up not studying at all.

What's the first sexual experience you had?

no i meant your explanation. i dont mean your feelings are, but oyu dont paint a very good picture. its generi information for the most part and the same way you want us to tell you a story, we want to hear yours. but oyu're just giving us a cliff notes version that give us no reaosn to root for you.

I met a guy and we dated a bit. we never really had alone time but we'd fool around at the movie theater and sometimes in the bathroom at the mall. he was a local boy (i lived in guam) and it was a lot of fun.

the day before I left we were alone in my hotel room. i was 14 or so. we decided to have sex, so i bottomed for him. he couldn't cum, but i did.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot
Ram his dick so far up your ass until it hits your brain you disgusting piece of shit

Go on fucking /lgbt/

A friend and I had a decent amount of sexual tension in our teens but both grew up in a pretty homophobic town so it was kind of repressed and never manifested into anything overtly sexual.

We'd go skiing a lot together and always hot tub after. We were pretty shameless about touching and looking. Always flirting "ironically". One time my parents drove us back really late and it was dark, he somehow ended up with his head in my lap in the back of the car and I played with his hair the whole way home. It's weird that nothing ever came of it I think we were both prettys sexually repressed growing up by our peers. God I wanted to blow him and swallow his cum.

Anyway I'm bisexual and have been in a long term relationship with a great girl the past 7 years. We did have a MMF threesome a while ago and I the guy and I blew each other while my girlfriend watched and masturbated. Sucking a cock was not at all what I thought it'd be like despite having one. Much softer on the outside, and obviously firmer underneath. Didn't get to swallow, unfortunately, we ended up both coming on my gf's tits.

I dunno, I still wonder what it'd be like to be in a relationship with a guy and if my current gf and I were to break up I'd definitely give the gay dating scene a shot but she's wonderful so I doubt that'll happen.

Yeah I don't actually mind the idea of being with a guy. Definitely not ready to be public about it. I've had a few girlfriends in the past and I wonder how a guy would be different.

If it's anything like being with him now but with sex (if I enjoy that, not sure I will) then that sounds amazing.

any indication that he might be gay? its rare to find a guy who is willing to date but isn't out enough that you'd know by now

Absolutely none. He doesn't talk about girls essentially ever but he hasn't give even a glimmer of a hint that he's ga

OMG ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD

THIS IS SUCH A SURPRISE

ONLY EVERY OTHER FUCKING THREAD IS A FAGGOT SPAM THREAD

MODS BAN THE FAGGOT POSTERS ALREADY

>thinking mods would ban people for being gay

it's 2k17 nobody cares if you're not straight

>nobody cares if you're not straight

clearly untrue, but assuming it was, it still has no bearing on this thread. someone could be talking about a video game and you could say 'NO ONE CARES IF YOU LIKE TEH VIDEO GAME OR NOT'. doesn't mean they arent going to discuss it

I can do first and best. First was with my cousin, best was with a long distance friend I met through Steam. Whoever wants to hear, reply.

i met a guy off craigs list. went down to the park to meet and i stripped off and sucked his cock. he was 70

*BEST HOMOSEXUAL EXPERIENCE*

>Be me
>Tired, stressed, not sleeping well
>Used new prescription for first time
>Getting rest #atlast
>Get woke early by loud noises of pride parade on street below
>Faggots everywhere
>I get pissed
>Go to laptop and activate the drones
>RunOrdinanceLoading.exe
>Plan out attack
>Send out drones with flash grenades and nonlethal ammo