Help me /bros, how big are chances of getting girl pregnant during the ovulation from precum without protection?

Help me /bros, how big are chances of getting girl pregnant during the ovulation from precum without protection?

its certainly not 100%, but it ain't 0 either, giving it a solid 8% if you have good swimmers

very

Do you really need to risk that?

Don't worry dude, she just need to wash it off

happend to me, got the girl pregnant, got an abortion.

Just from precum?

why risk it
the last day, an user got a girl pregnant and she wanted to keep the child despite user's objections
dont be like that, you dont wanna get throught the trouble of abortion

If you were edging it might be a problem, if it's just initial precum ur totally fine.

Too late i did it few hors ago, now my anxiety can start

Dont listen to any of these autists. Precum doesnt contain any sperm at all. The only way u could have any sperm in ur pre cum that would get to the girl is if u came recently (like within 4 -6 hours) and not pissed or anything to wash our ur urethra.

I didnt cum in 24 hours and pisses few times

I was edging many times but that was first sex that day and i didnt cum in 24:hours, my canals were cum free

Then im sure ur fine my guy. Dont cum in her (obvs) and always pull out or somethng. Once sperm dries its "dead" . Btw if its a gf or a girl ur ffucking a lot and ofteen maybe ask her to get a IUD. ez pz insertion and 99% success rate. Between that and remembering to pull out youll never get her prego

Are you 100% sure?

about waht? the sperm "dying" once dry or the precum not contaning sperm. or the IUD thing?

done once´? basically 0.

Edging
Cum-free canals

Lol

Enjoy your child support

its happened before can not be zero

>what does basically mean

I had a vasectomy years ago and still got my wife pregnant, so, just remember kids.

Life, uh, finds a way.

yea but when its like 0.01% chance or 0.1% chance its negligible

precum has been found to have no sperm, unless you previously ejaculated without urinating.
Anyone that tells you precum gets a girl pregnant is probably a premature ejaculator.

Idk my guy. not accusing or anything but you sure ur wife didnt do naughty things with other dudes? that just sounds highly improbable.

Yes. Please kill yourself

nah, vasectomies aren't 100% anyway, just like ladies getting their tubes tied

there'S no way he didnt do a paternity test

just make sure she is pro choice than its dose not mater.

Remove her uterus while shes sleeping and your chances will sway in your favor.

This OP. Go nuts and thanks for trusting Sup Forums with your sexual education

i spent 3 years doing nothing but pull-out method and nobody ever got pregnant

but i am very good at pulling out, never failed, and i know my orgasm--there's no cum at all before the big blow

>he

Massive doubt detected

Im with that girl 3 yrs too, also allways use pull out merod very carefully but this time i just have a bad feeling.

If you peed before precum, literally 0.

pull out is massively underrated if performed in a disciplined manner, BUT I would only consider it for fucks here and there. not ever getting to cum inside would drive me mad

Vasectomies are only part of the procedure for becoming sterile.
You know this, right?

I went to the clubs and was sex with many female also friend. I do not feel you will have careful problem. Thank you

yeah, you're right man

also i still got anxious as fuck about her getting her period, i don't do it anymore cuz it's just mentally draining, no cum inside + worry

>and the baby was black which was weird but my wife and the doctor both agreed sometimes that just happens

Yeah, I got a girl pregnant in college playing Just the Tip. Thank God for abortions.

>pullout is massively underrated if the sex is casual and unappealing enough that you can concentrate on pulling your dick out the entire time.

Precum has the highest sperm count.

Your wife is a lying whore

huh, that's just basic self control. unless I'm not on top, I literally couldve done it every time

>Reply
Well maybe not. This is from bedsider.org
Myth 2: Pre-cum is safe—it doesn’t have sperm in it.
First off, we have very limited scientific information about pre-cum so there can be confusion about it even among experts. Three small studies from years ago found no sperm in pre-cum, but there were only 43 guys in all of these studies combined. Some of the men in the studies had health problems, and it appears that the pre-cum samples they provided were not analyzed immediately so it may have been it difficult to tell if their sperm were swimming normally.

A more recent study had 27 healthy guys, some of whom gave multiple samples of pre-cum. The researchers analyzed the samples immediately and found that about a third contained live, swimming sperm. Popular advice says that sperm found in pre-cum may come from a previous ejaculation and can be flushed out when a guy pees, but the guys in this study who had peed after their last ejaculation still had sperm in their pre-cum. The bottom line is that this study can’t tell us whether pre-cum can cause a pregnancy, but it does tell us that it might. It also suggests that pulling out may work better for some guys than others—but unless you have a pre-cum sample and awesome microscope skills, you can’t tell which group a guy is in. This may be part of why even withdrawal rock stars sometimes have accidental pregnancies.

about one in tree fiddy

>that's just common sense, everyone has it

When is the last time you left your cave?

go talk to someone else, I've only read two sentences of yours and I'm already annoyed

Oh sure sunshine. We will just stop the thread and wait for someone that doesn't make you feel like an idiot to just blindly agree with you.

Consider that the pregnancy only occurs 30% to 45% of the times a guy cums inside the pussy... with only the precum you will have an 7% to 10% of chances... thats why pulling out has almost 90% efectiveness... but always use condoms, not because of pregnancy but for diseases

Its a long term girlfriend who lost virginity with me

soon she'll be your long term baby mama

My bad. The study I referenced was in the 90s. Glad there is a more up to date study at least.
Still nothing definitive?
Come on, scientist its 2017.
I need to know if pull game is worth the risk.

Depends on what you did exactly and how close the precum actually god
For starters, precum cant get a girl pregnant by itself, as it contains no semen, but precum can obtain semen while going through the urethra, so if your urethra has leftover cum in it, then theres a chance that can mix with the precum and get her pregnant
TLDR: Little to no chance but still a chance, if youre gonna pull a big crime you gotta take a small hit, and a baby is a pretty damn huge hit, so just dont risk it and use a fucking condom

I doubt anyone is going to provide grant money for a study like that. At least not enough for a thorough one with a decent sample size.

You're asking scientists if not wearing a condom is worth risking babies? That would be your personal opinion, not a math equation

Sounds like you don't have any fucking idea but still talking, cuñau

xDDDDDD