A simple game I post pics of my long time friend and u just vulgar spam about her claiming to fap...

A simple game I post pics of my long time friend and u just vulgar spam about her claiming to fap, save or cum - to witch pics and why. More answers better pics. More details of why if requested

Starting: came to this one probably most. Those thighs look just godlike here. And she's clearly aware. At the same time it's innocent AF.

Oh and I told her that I came to it when we were drunk.we were talking about preferences. And I said she has just perfect legs. And I wish I didn't save it before it went out of fb. She has sent me it along with few saying. "ut's only fap, font worry, Hf."

I'm going to beg her for more some time. Best session ever.

No reaction? Anything. 2 pics for one post from now on.

yeah she has pretty sexy legs

amazing cute smile. would be awesome to see after blowing my load over her sweet face.

Nice legs. Post noods.

we need more of her

Wwyd?

I fapped ubdnder thd blanket to this pić when she is in then her house shorts and finish when She comes back, looking at her thighs live. It lasted even when she lied next to me. Grabbed her thigh. Like I do often. This time it wasn't casually, but hios would she know xDDD and I 6

maybe she let you blow your load while she watch and fondle her sexy legs for you.

send her a tribute to her pics

Is this the same girl?

same mark on her cheek

Is make her get down and blow me until she has cum coming out her nose and cum on the mark on her cheek

Keep posting pics

I want to lift up that dress thing and fuck the shit out of her as she watches in the mirror

dress her in a miniskirt. fuck her pussy and cum just with the tip in. doing a photo set with my cum run down her hot thighs.

The day I toot this pić was first to fap. We were 15. 21 now.

let her ride my cock in front of the mirror. face to the mirror and legs spread wide.

damn she really know how to show her legs.

would eat her out right there.

Love to slip that bikini to the side and pull her tits out of her bra and fuck her right in the lake all secret in front of those people. Then cum on her face and cover those sunglasses

Are you doing 2 pics for post?

Love the fact that she doesn't seem to have pants and posted it on insta anyway.

BTW anyone came to her already? Honestly :p

Do you have any wins?

maybe don't even panties. no still on the edge

Those are barely on. That's probably for easy access

Bend her over in that chair and start fucking from behind in the mirror so she can watch my cock go into her dripping wet pussy.

I just want to cum on that belly

Op don't leave us hanging