Why aren't you bi?

why aren't you bi?

>if you reply to this thread you will have good luck

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00876.x/full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I'm not gay, faggot

Men don't turn me on...what kind of stupid fucking question is this...

but why aren't you bi?

>sees OP pic
>isn't turned on

what the fuck is wrong with your brain?

Because I don't feel attracted to men.
Also, I produce enough testosterone to feel like a man. I hang around other men often, and work out, providing a high testosterone environment that reinforces my own testosterone levels.

That being said, cocks don't turn me off. I like seeing a big white hard uncut cock getting inside a female's pussy. So much so that I would willingly witness such an event in 1st and even 3rd person.

That being said I wouldn't even mind sucking a cock sometimes. But I would leave it at that.

Also, homosexuality is not this aberration modern times tend to lead to believe it is.

Roman soldiers would often engage in homosexual acts with their comrads of war when in long periods of time spent on the way to the battlefield. Just google it.

>TLDR

It is, and always has been, since antient history, OK TO BE GAY.

Stay safe OP.

Even occasionally gay

Sadly I never experimented it in my youthful days so to this day I'm straight, despite I feel kinda attracted to twinks.

But that's only curiosity, you can't say you're bi or gay until you do something for real, that's the difference.

Even if I was a faggot, I don't like stupid ass colors in hair, or a bunch of nasty facial piercings

I am bi, because I exist.

Everyone is bisexual.

that's called bisexual

>But that's only curiosity, you can't say you're bi or gay until you do something for real, that's the difference.

Completely untrue and illogical.

You didn't know you liked girls until you put a dick in one? Come on now.

You're bisexual. Just accept it.

No one actually believes this... right?

I do. Sexuality is fluid.

I'd date a passable trap, but not a dude.
I guess I'm bi.

Because I'm not sexually attracted to men.

why not?

Gay people don't exist? Cis people don't exist? Everyone is just bisexual because you decided it was "fluid"?

It's just who I am. I see a naked man and I don't get aroused. I have no desires to be with a man other than fellowship. I'm only sexually attracted to women.

i am. i can speak german, english, france and muhammed

Yep. Also, sexuality isn't fluid because I decided it to be so, it just is.

ta gueule

Nobody can argue against that. Fuck off!

fuck you fag

?

You seem a little defensive.

OP got you second guessing something?

>Cis people don't exist?
Also I never said this. So why would you imply it?

Sexuality as in sexual attraction is fluid. I thought that was implied.

Nope, I know I'm gender neutral and bi.

no u

Today OP was a faggot.jpg

What do you mean by "fluid"? You can't just like one gender or the other?

>gender neutral

You're just a regular fag. Nothing more.

you fucking best be right OP i've had terrible luck recently
also because girls are way hotter in comparison

Just replying for some luck

>I want to suck cock

Meh. Its overrated. Tried it once, spur of the moment decision during a mfm. Was kind if OK, didn't really feel like anything. Actually killed my horny.

>be me 18
>go play Mario kart on 64
>friend has sissy
>friend only has 1 controller
>crap left my controller trapped in closet
>wait for my turn hoping he gets shot with a koopa shell and raped by Bowser
>go talk with his sis
>he femanon wanna do something
>lets play doctor putting my hand on her tummy and her on my hand
>I'm so in there
>pull down her pants oh that's the pinkiest thing ever if I've ever seen it
>stick my tounge in as she moans
>wait she says put "it" in
>forgot 13 and a virgin .feelsbadjpg
>I tell her wait,weiner can't get hard
>stall by eating her out
>look at her cute little bunghole
>decide to go for it
>eat a grills butt for 1st time
>get poop covered paper balls in mouth
>oh shit,literally
>I hear her dad calling her name
>quick pull up your panties I say
>dad breaks door open like cops looking for niggers
>dad,what the fuck y'all doing
>oh nothing user just drawing
>as I see a half colored spongebob coloring book
>looks at me for eternity
>I almost break down
>walks off,keep this fucking door open
>I go see friend still playing game
>damn faggot doesn't never die
>I'm going dude I forgot to do something
>I'm so clever >:)
>don't talk with either of them for 2 weeks
>see his sissy out one day
>hey wanna ever do that again,wanting to eagerly stuff my cottage cheese in her bagel
>yeah I guess she says
>take time machine to present time
>still hang with her bro
>fuck buddies with his sister now
>feel guilty for my actions
>never did eat her butt again
>never forgetti shitty spaghetti

tl;dr

i'm perverted. my main fetish is rubbing my penis on a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis, say the bad tongues, and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and i do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. i wank too much instead of sex. i'm a man. and it is so wrong, woman having penis, the clitoris in the case, and i wanting to rub my penis on a delicious clitoris, i feel gay. and i can not let a woman stick her clit in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. i do not know what to do. i'm dying of horny ...

>i'm perverted. my main fetish is rubbing my penis on a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis, say the bad tongues, and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and i do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. i wank too much instead of sex. i'm a man. and it is so wrong, woman having penis, the clitoris in the case, and i wanting to rub my penis on a delicious clitoris, i feel gay. and i can not let a woman stick her clit in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. i do not know what to do. i'm dying of horny ...

>i'm perverted. my main fetish is rubbing my penis on a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis, say the bad tongues, and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and i do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. i wank too much instead of sex. i'm a man. and it is so wrong, woman having penis, the clitoris in the case, and i wanting to rub my penis on a delicious clitoris, i feel gay. and i can not let a woman stick her clit in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. i do not know what to do. i'm dying of horny ...

I'm bi

I'm bi in so far as I'd suck his cum out of a pussy.

But user, I am bi.

I could stick my dick in anything in order to get off. So I have. However, any sexual experience I've had with a guy was, for me, the emotional equivalent of using a fleshlight.

I've never felt love for a man the way I have for a woman. I've only ever loved females. Maybe sexuality is fluid and norms are social constructs, but so what? I like putting my cock in a woman more than anything else I've put it in. So that's why I'm not Bi. Being with a guy never felt emotionally rewarding for me. It just felt like masturbating with a second body involved.

I don't believe in bisexuality, I believe people who use that word to describe themselves haven't ever had real love. I think once you fall in love with a man or a woman you're sexuality sort of decides itself.

That's my two cents. Doesn't bother me what other folks get up to. I like seeing people who respect each other and make their partner better.

Takes all sorts, but I stick to what I like. Anyone who has ever told me I don't know what I like was usually a guy who was trying to sleep with me, who didn't have my best interest in mind. They just wanted to get off. Guys say shit like that to lesbians, lesbians say it to straight girls, and so on. We like what we like.

I'm not a fan of people who go around telling other people they don't know what they like. That's idiotic.

>I like strawberries
>So you like grapes
>No just strawberries
>Have you ever had a grape?
>Yeah I had two, didn't like them
>You just didn't have the right grapes.
>Nah I just don't like grapes
>So you think nobody should like grapes?
>No you cunt. I just like strawberries

>> I like strawberries
>>So you like grapes
>>No just strawberries
>>Have you ever had a grape?
>>Yeah I had two, didn't like them
>>You just didn't have the right grapes.
>>Nah I just don't like grapes
>>So you think nobody should like grapes?
>>No you cunt. I just like strawberries

Wow. Never seen it put like that. Sums it up perfectly. Thx man, am gonna use this.

Because I'm not high right now

Everyone knows it's scientifically proven that bisexual people are gays who haven't admitted to themselves that they are gay. They are for some reason holding on to the hope they may be straight. Just go full homo or no home at all.

Reference: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1532-5415.2006.00876.x/full

I am bi though.
It's not something you can choose yo be though, it's just how some people function.

I am.

did it

It is.