Youngest woman you've had sex with compared to your age-I'll start she was 20 when I was 30

Youngest woman you've had sex with compared to your age-I'll start she was 20 when I was 30

Bump

M-34 she was F-18

I fucked a girl about 16 years younger than me when I was like 38

bump

Her - 12
Me - 16

i was 26 she was 19.
my brothers girlfriends bff

Yo how was that?

18yr old stripper. 23. Twas a good night. Blow makes shit happen, boy-ohs.

I was 31 - She just turned 18. She liked dry anal - pretty much rape play.

Do younger girls just keep getting better and you get older?

Actually seen that vid, it was not good

Bump

Biggest age gap
Me 27 - Her 19

Youngest
Me 19 - Her 13

I have a fetish for watching older men like 60 fucking girls like 20 because of that 40 year age difference

half asian 16 year old when I was 24. put it in her butt many times.

Greentext the second, niqqa

How was that

She was psychotic and a literal whore. Fucked other dudes before me. Traded nudes with a 21yr old.

Me 26
Her 18

Biggest gap: 16 when i was 28
Youngest: 13 when I was 18

Aren't younger girls in this generation wanting more cock

Me 19
Her 34

her 17 me 19

was my first time

this was last week

Anyone got any good videos for giant age gaps?

Her: 21
Me: 39
now one year later, still going

See, the problem is that I think I might be losing my mind. I forget so much. I just have general memories of it, no details. I don't do drugs or anything, so I might be getting some sort of disease.

Generally, it was with a really cute blonde girl I knew for a while. We had this chemistry with each other that led to us dating when I was 16 and thought she was 14 (She was 11 at the time, sorta kinda filled out in the chest, had nice hips). She kept the lie going about her age, even got her sister who was in my school to lie too. It wasn't until I saw her with another friend of hers when the lie unfolded. Now at 16, I was kindof a romantic. I didn't care about her age, because the bond we had was really nice. Her mom was cool with it, however I couldn't really see her because her dad would start shit.

Well, because of this we lost contact with each other. MySpace was just about to come out, and when it did we both contacted each other again.

Her 20, me 36

Rich fag reporting for duty

Woah I completely misread the question. Me 29, her 18

So what you're saying is, I gotta start bringin' blow to the strip club?

18 16

Here are the ones that stand out:
>me 11, her 13
>me 15, her 19
>me 16, her 24
then it was people all roughly my age, until:
>me 34, her 24
>me 37, her 20

Her - 15.
Me - 21.

Her - 15.
Me - 21.

I was really popular back then, and I managed to fuck loads of 15/16 year olds when I was around 20.
I was a really good skater and they all used to come to the skatepark I frequented, and I was attractive and the vocalist for a band so yeah...
It's all gone to shit now I'm 30.

Biggest age gap.
Me 5
Her 21. Love what she would do for coke.
Youngest
Me 23
Her 12. Daddy taught her everything she knew since was was 6.

13 when i was 19

18 when i was 28

I'm 35 and my girlfriend is 22. Biggest gap in age that i've slept with.

When we met back up, I can remember how thirsty she was. Make-outs, feeling each other up, a bit of oral right out of the gate. She had turned into a pretty promiscuous girl, and wasn't a virgin anymore. I remember one of the time we hung out, her friend that spilled the secret about her age, Lexi, came along too. They 'took turns' giving me a massage which consisted of sitting on my back while wearing a skirt and bouncing from my shoulders to my ass. All of a sudden, the Lexi hands me her panties and laughs as she bounces on me again. Kinda didn't go anywhere from that other than me learning that Lexi likes to fuck around with black dudes. Kinda didn't wanna continue with her anymore.

Finally, one day me and the original girl, Eve, are hanging out. She and I do our normal make-out and then it turns into a power struggle for who takes the lead. She was a very /fit/ girl and put up a pretty good fight. I remember that we left bruises on each other, and got a kick out of that.

she was 15 i was 19

I was 25, she was 19. I got poo on muh dick. She broke my heart.

Me 17
Her 16

Me 42 she was 19

Shes 18 and I'm 50 , still bang

Me 48
Her 23

God bless them dirty Romanian girls.

I'm 109 and she's 18. Still banging.

I was 21 she was Sixteen and it was awesome.

Look up the age of consent in the state of Washington

Woah woah woah, tell us the tale of the thirteen year old girl

me 16 she 14 (first time for me)

Me:34
Her:16

I'm 36 now and she's 18 and still my good little fuck doll

Me: 27
Her: 14

Very tight butthole and got some poop on ma dick. Went down on her. Made her gag and DT. Pubes dark and all around her cunt.

John Podesta, "Hold my beer...."

I was 21. She was 14.

Eve and I started fighting on my bed to be on top of each other. She won for a while, started biting very hard on spots that might be visible, and ended up leaving marks. I reversed the pin she had and started trying to pry her legs apart. This girl had thighs of steel, but I had jet fuel in my pants. I was able to sneak fingers past her thighs and start to rub her, weakening her resolve. I remember it took a long time, but I was able to get past her legs, and soon they were wide open, and I started to pull down her pants. Ate her until she started leaving bald spots on my head.

During this whole time, I had removed my pants. After she had that dreamy look in her eyes that someone gets after good oral, I moved up and began fingering her. Did that for a good while, and then put myself right against her opening. Out of all of this, the only part I remember was "That's not your finger" and then her giggling, pulling my hips closer to her with her heels and sighing as I sunk into her.

I lasted a while. Positions changed often, we tried many in about half an hour. The best was when she climbed on me, put it in, and started to bounce. She mentioned the massage thing again, but I forget how she did. It was really cute though, I remember thinking that. Eventually I tell her I'm about to cum. She said she's never felt it inside, and wants to give me that first. First time I ever got to bareback creampie someone and it hooked me forever.

We met up several times after that, sometimes outdoors, sometimes in movies. I miss her. She moved a while back and wiped her social profiles clean. Tried googling her, only found out she won a contest on the radio a few years back, nothing more. I'll never forget the feelings she gave me, though.

Me 25, she 16

And the smallest: me and my wife are 6 days apart

Me 50
Her 26

Yesterday

me 18, her 13, best sex ever

thats cool, are you still together ?

M38 - F23 age gap
>M21 - F16 Youngest

she 23, me 37

user i don't think thats allowed

me 28 she 17

17 y/o and 23

she's my current gf, pic related. 18 now though

i was 43 she was 22

My wife... she's 22 I'm 38

My 3rd child's mother. She was 19 and I was 33.

I am 43 now and I get repeated opportunities to hook up with 18-23 but I got most of cheating out of my system with the baby mama.

Hot! More pics?

Jesus Christ that thing looks like it tastes like gnarly oxidized pennies.

17 when I was 32

Perfectly legal in IL

dude that's literally an average, mid-to-high pussy, except without hair. Virgin detected

aight

I'm not a virgin. I just haven't fucked a white girl in a while. I've dated a master race Korean girl for the past 7 years and forgot how sore and gnarly white girl pussies can look.

When I was 17 I fucked my GF's 14yo sister.
Biggest gap the other direction was when I fucked a 28yo when I was 20. She was fucking crazy and I still fap to her sometimes.

tell the tale

19 / 15

i'm 26 she's 19. pic related.

54 not 5. Damm phone

DUDE DUDE DUDE greentext the 14 y/o gf's sister plsssssss

greentext second pls, or both if you have time

Her 18th birthday. I was 24.
I remember I was pretty jazzed about it

2 and a half years difference for me.
I fucked a 16 year old when I was 11. It was more like she fucked me, but whatever

Nice!

greentext first time plsssss

Fuck yea dude! Would love to see a pic with her face.

I've only been with one girl younger than me, she was 11 and i was 12. Other than that I've always dated women much older than me.

sry no can do user, have lots of lurking friends on here

40 vs 23
including threesome

Youngest
Me 23, she 12

Biggest age gap
>Me 39 she 13
>on a business trip to russia (Novosibirsk)

jesus, how old where the parties in the 3sum

No worries man. She seems kinky. Ever have any three or foursomes with her?

My friend also 40 and her 23

woman or girl?

jesus thats hot, she like older guys?

Im 34, shes 21, they say dont stick your dick on crazy... my dick is totally in it.

My ex, her 17 me 21

- oldest woman I fucked was 22 years older than me (she was 49)
- youngest woman I fucked was 16 years younger than me (she was 18)

I've been blown by a recently 18yo girl that was 17 years younger than me, but I did not fuck her.