Hi guys, I have a question. Is Hitler still alive? Is it even possible at this point?

Hi guys, I have a question. Is Hitler still alive? Is it even possible at this point?

He's alive i our hearts and that's ebough for his legacy to live on for 3000yrs

Of course he is still alive, don't be such a newfag

No. He died in the 70s in Argentina.

If he was still alive, he would be 128 and by far the oldest person ever.

oh yeh

Personal details
Born 20 April 1889

>420 ftw

He lives in Argentina

>Argentina
Why would he want to live the rest of his life in a nigger spic country tho?

To cleanse it, Dexter style. He was a man of action, after all.

Germans established pure-blood colonies in the jungle in the 1930s there.

lol 420 1989 I smoked my first bowl in middle school.

on hitlers 100th birthday!

the real question is:
what happened to his corpse?

fun fun fun

Didn´t you listen? he is not dead

gave it a roman tyrants burial.

(burned remains, then desecrated by dumping in a river to prevent any of his followers from having a grave to mourn them at)

...is possible (rumored) some bits (skull) were kept out tho.

jewish propoganda to hide their shame about the escape of the great leader, only to further cement his escape, my friend. He is still out there, alive. His ace scientists are pushing his limits of mortality, but he is well and kicking. He waits patiently, but soon he will harbor about the beginning of the third war.

No, he crashed in new mexico back in '53.
Germany was working on a flying saucer with some kind of ramjet engine that actually burned air and, once airborn, would not need refueling as long as it stayed in motion. One of the prototypes, which would not fly, was captured when Germany fell. But there were technicians at that facility who said there was a second prototype which they'd actually gotten working and that Hitler and another person got into and took off with. Unfortunately for Hitler, it accelerated out of control and he was basically stuck in LEO (Low Earth Orbit) until he starved to death. The craft eventually suffered mechanical failure and began a decaying orbit that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. Since the US Government had faked Hitler's cremated remains eight years earlier *and* now had the wreckage of a one-of-a-kind fuel-less aircraft they couldn't let the incident go public so they put out a flimsy bullshit story about it being a weather balloon knowing that people would assume it was aliens. That way no one would even think to guess that it might be Hitler.

Unless it actually was aliens, in which case Hitler's flying saucer eventually burned up from uncontrolled acceleration and re-entry and its remains became the "Black Knight" satellite.

Why would he get by living forever though? he was Hitler, not fucking Voldemort. Specially considering how badly his project failed and how little chances there were afterwards to bring it back, with almost no one willing to follow his ideas or publicly support them.

In which timeline? I think he’s alive in Prime but not in Kelvin

What would he get*

>What would he get
A small loan of one million dollars from which he'd build the Trump empire and eventually become president of the united states.

For now, satan. Your influence will fade with time, the mistakes of the past forgotten, then he strikes.

LOL! omg user, comparing hilter to trump is still funny and fashionable after all this time!

If he were alive he would be 128, which is an age that humans can live to, however, few people ever get over 100 years old. Jeanne Calment was 121 before she died and she was born 14 years before hitler. It is possible for hitler to still be alive, but it is way more likely that he is dead.

He literally did nothing wrong so I think he’ll be alive

It was sarcasm, actually.
I'm a Trump supporter, I own two official hats and am on the Presidential Advisory Board (yes, i know that doesn't mean shit except that i answered some email surveys and made some donations, but i got a neat gold-ish lapel pin and a swanky membership card for it).

>those dubs
make me believe the power of his anger kept him alive.
I mean, check'em

His son is alive and his name is Pewd.
So, in a way he lives on.

but age and human decay you fuck, I don't have time for whether his actions are just or not. By the logic of "he doing good things will make you immortal" tell that to Jesus, Lincoln, tell that to my stillborn brother cause he's gonna live forever cause he never did anything bad, right?

>which is an age that humans can live to
Nope, that's a lot (around 10 years in average) more thatm at least, all the verified longest living people in modern times.

Explains the hair and some of the bat shit crazy tweets.

He was blessed by god, baptized in the blood of jews. He will live as long as god needs him to.

Hitler lives within us all, every white person has a little bit of hitler inside of them.
If you don't like this fact and you're white you should consider killing yourself.
If you're non-white, you should go protest white hitler people on the streets so we know who you are.

Lemme paint you a picture, son:
"Portrait of a BITCH after World War 1"
You were stirring up the fears of the German people,
telling the world that the Jews are evil.

You wrote a little book, got 'em
FIRED UP.
Had a beer hall putsch, got 'em
FIRED UP.
But when your bunkers started gettin
FIRED UP.
You put a gun in your mouth and
FIRED UP.

To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.

god bless

i'm perverted. my main fetish is rubbing my penis on a woman's penis. the clitoris. and the clitoris feels much more pleasure than a penis, say the bad tongues, and giving more pleasure than receiving is incredibly exciting. woman has clitoris pussy vagina urethra asshole small lips big lips hood of the clitoris, the complete package. and i do not have a woman for me, sex with me is rare. i wank too much instead of sex. i'm a man. and it is so wrong, woman having penis, the clitoris in the case, and i wanting to rub my penis on a delicious clitoris, i feel gay. and i can not let a woman stick her clit in my asshole, as some men have already let, there is even videos. i do not know what to do. i'm dying of horny. . .

>you should consider killing yourself.
You mean like Hitler did?

I mean if you don't like what hitler represents then you probably don't like what white people represent so if you're white just kill yourself and save everybody some time.

>just kill yourself and save everybody some time.

He died during 9/11, dont be disrespectful you cunt

>just kill yourself

I think there’s probably some truth to this. Couldn’t kill Hitler with several massive armies so Bush had to sneak attack the fucker and throw two planes at him - one to knock his regenerative shielding offline, the other to bring his HP down enough so the building could finish him off and kill him by crushing him. Feel bad for everyone else caught up in it but Bush and Bin Laden got a lot of flack for finally taking Hitler down. Shame.

Kek

This. They actually have photos of the guy and it's definitely him. The suicide thing was a story to throw off the papers. Leaders don't like to off each other out of a "there for the grace of God go I" thing.

South America my man, that's where all the Nazis retired and lived out the rest of their days sippin on fancy drinks by the beach. They have cemetaries where there's a nondescript wall and if you walk past it a second wall with all these Iron Crosses and nazi symbols and shit... right there out in the open. Don't have to hide when no one wants to catch you.

What location is this?
I may be able to go