What do you think about North Korea?

What do you think about North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGGDY3fc7WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think OP?

Should be nuked

Just because they are a nuclear power doesn't mean the rest of the world should be hating on them.

If the west lifted the sanctions and started trading with North Korea I bet there would be a couple of generations before the "hate" dissipated.

Calling them "the hermit kingdom" and imposing sanctions on them is like pretending that Communist China isn't racist for blocking certain western inventions like Facebook.

>If the US could afford to go to war with North Korea, it already would have but I think it's worried China/Russia would get involved if something went down.

they'r whooping america's ass in the global opinion polls

North Korea is that screaming kid in the shop that you just want to drop-kick into a fucking river.

I'm still convinced they're an elaborate prank by the Chinese gone horribly, horribly wrong.

That would indicate that the world is as dumb as it probably is.

I understand that includes Americans but that wouldn't even change the global average.

horribly wrong? if i had an attack dog, i wish he shot radioactive rays out of his eyes

you realize north korea is a soverign country and they can do as they please. they don't have to do anything america says, they do no business with you and couldn't care less. sound like america is the one's butt hurt

This is an informative podcast about options concerning North Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=NGGDY3fc7WI

I hear it's really quiet there, sounds nice.

They always said the living would envy the dead

It really sucks to live there. But at least the Rothschilds don't own it yet

They have mother Russia and China behind, son we shouldn't mess with them

Amusing but retarded.

Except he won't STOP. He shoots them at everyone and everything, even the mailman.

Especially the mailman.

I think they should stop LOBBING MISSILES OVER MY FUCKING HOUSE.

Twice, in the last few weeks I've woken to MISSILE LAUNCH warnings blaring from my phone.

Grass-soup-eating, thumbdick-waving midgets...

I think their mouths are writing a whole lot of cheques their asses can't cash, and I fully expect America to "free" them soon. That said, they're probably gonna kill a whole bunch of people before they go down.

Zero niggers there, so yes it's much quieter and nicer.

it'a small country, how else do you shoot off missiles? they tried shooting it in their yard and you said and i quote "north korea will not be allowed to have a functionning icbm." and now your'e calling him rocket man

stopping running drills in their oceans. last i heard you were doing drills with uss vinson

>their oceans.
???

you have a right to do drills but they dont' have a right to blow off missiles? go find a lake somwhere

Most countries have sea boarders if they have a coast.

And a Navy

Well this is how we handled it for decades.

pretty sure we've dealt with it. you should do more research

I think its cold-war Soviet Russia of the 1930s, a wonderful and hard-working class of people that is has been completely failed by its government.

north korea is doing just fine. after the new sanctions the're gong to ahve more seafood then they know what to do with

I say we just nuke the whole country. Literally kill every man, woman and child. The world is over crowded as fuck and we could do with 25million fewer people.

can we start with texas? spare houston and you should get 25 million

Why not both... I'm willing to go for an even trade.

We should nuke africa, get rid of those monkeys.

sand niggers first.

this is how fucked up in the head we are right now.

>trump and kim will never tag-team nuke the world's problems away

North Korea is a perfect example of what happens when a country prevents healthy levels of immigration.

Do they have a metal gear???? I feel like they have one