mega.nz/#F!SU1RQC6S!4JjSfFfkNWok5pWnQ99LMg
mega.nz/#F!7RMzHIbZ!wXlO0VRriGsq2FeZxfxv0w
mega.nz/#F!WYd2DAQI!4fxahRkjUZ_5EuK6liMrbg
videos.xanaspalace.com/models/natasha.html
mega.nz/#F!SJVmWJLR!Aee1ky64Ut-jYJGLXyqkWg
xanaspalace.com/models/natasha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MY NIGGA

kept my word but it would be faster if I just link the mega file. I'm uploading now but it will be a while, in the meantime I'll just keep posting

FUCK YES

did you get all three sets?

Nice OP. I LOVE me some Natasha

you are a gentleman and a scholar dear sir

Yes but it's uploading now

Need moar!!!

She's a fucking doll! A fuck doll!

Damn I could blow a load just thinking of her on my cock. Nice find!

Seriously, after years of not understanding what the big deal is about feet I finally get it. I'm converted.

keep em comin OP!!!

mega.nz/#F!SU1RQC6S!4JjSfFfkNWok5pWnQ99LMg

is it still uploading?

second set
mega.nz/#F!7RMzHIbZ!wXlO0VRriGsq2FeZxfxv0w

third set

did the link work?

shes cute, shes just a clothed foot fetish model though?

It says empty folder for me.

you are a hero, OP

who the fuck is this ugly bitch she does not deserve a thread

Damn!

yeah it's empty

yeah unfortunately. It's strictly foot fetish, meaning only smelling, worship, trampling, etc. No footjobs or nudity so its completely legal

these worked fine though, Op, you glorious bastard!

>he's a misogynist

the first pic is not a flattering angle, but shes a cute girl next door type... unless youre trolling? im just waiting to see if its more than footfag shit

damn okay I'm new at this but the folders are up. how do I share it?

wait... so its completely legal... this slav girl is b8? god fucking dammit.

as far as I know she has only done foot stuff

>unless youre trolling?
i'm not, I think she's ugly as shit. extremely skinny legs? no thanks

not sure, the other two you did worked fine. maybe just try again?

yeah we can only admire her feet. I thought about actually going but it's a little pricey for what it is. Also I'm too chicken shit to go through with it.

alright will do

probably not jb, she was 19 at the time of this photoshoot, which happened in 2015

alright I'm retrying the first set. it should be up soon.

Gross, ugh

Since when are footjobs or nudity illegal?

Im genuinely confused, which is a normal occurrence for me, but help me out and clarify... So this nice looking slav is bait, which already gets me kind of peace-ing out of the thread (shame too shes a cutie).. and youre talking about "going" .. shes a fucking b8 trick in slav-land, so the baitest of the bait? if thats what youre saying, you need to hit the eject button dude. no good comes of going down that road.

i am the you, okay -- that user got me all "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" with confirming my suspicion and bait and talking about "going"

She's 19 according to her bio and xanaspalace is a legit site

if it's paid for lol I feel like it's pretty much a dominatrix joint of some sort.

if shes 19 now and this photoshoot was 2015 for the same site... and its a site for what i think it is, then it is obviously not legit

unless im just being a moral fag and its just a slav foot fetish model site

Also, this is her 2 years later with longer hair; just found it. You can tell because of the beauty mark on the inside of her right calf.

it says she's 21 now here: videos.xanaspalace.com/models/natasha.html

Christ guys she's of age. Nothing sketchy. I have a foot fetish that much is apparent and I'd like to check this place out.

now she does look a lot better. does she do footjob clips?

ok ok. still not clicking and the last thing im going to ask before i peace out. This shit is foot fetish? like... you're a slav, you goto slav website, you pay slav dollars and you smell a clothed (womans) feet? or is it straight tricking?

No that was a screenshot dated from a few years ago on Google. She's definitely ok. Just looks young.

are you fucking retarded? we like looking at them

anyways here's a second go of the first set
mega.nz/#F!SJVmWJLR!Aee1ky64Ut-jYJGLXyqkWg

No idea. Looks like just foot dom stuff from the sample vids on the link I posted

I am mostly retarded. Some dude here was talking about "going" I'm assuming that means physically visiting someone... im not into feet and im really not into tricks, but im curious if this is really a thing. like you pay money and goto a girls place and smell her feet and shit

you're in the wrong thread buddy. Obviously this is not your thing

I think you already posted these, my friend. It was the third set that didn't get uploaded.

Photoset 3 is the empty one.

Oh, I think OP was talking about setting up a time and place to actually get with this model and like, do shit with her feet. Which apparently you can do at that site I liked above.

Nah bro, I'm there with you. I didn't get what he was saying at first

Okay I honestly believe you are confused so I'll put it this way. Some guys like going to strip clubs, you see tits, get a dance, blue balls heaven if you will. This is strictly foot fetish, so you can do what you want with their feet so long as you don't throw in your penis into the mix. Comprende?

Or just get a GF and smell hers. Whatever. Going somewhere to do it is probably possible somewhere and cheaper than a GF over the long run but with a GF you could do it more often if that's your thing. I just like looking and getting the occasional FJ.

Not working.

Alright well since everyone got the pics I got there's no sense putting up more of her. Here is the last set

I think I found her old page, too: xanaspalace.com/models/natasha

that link is empty fam

Yes, that's the screenshotted page I saw on Google. The new one says 21.

You have more this?

OP here. I agree, getting a gf is better only problem is I can't get one. But I only ever thought about going for models like the one posted but it's still very pricy for what it is so I'll pass

>xanaspalace.com/models/natasha
waht about the ones with her blue hair?

Hit up a bar at closing time. Any single girls still there are waiting for anyone to come along and charm them. It will cost you a tank of gas and a couple beers. Maybe syphilis.

You're right dude just checked. okay I'll get it this time

that is on pedifootjunction

it's behind a paywall, though

go to pictures for 2015 and search for Natasha, the only sample pics where she shoes feet are this one and the one I posted earlier
the two couch ones
look like they are from the same set, but those are the only two non-sample ones that have been floating around Sup Forums

is this a feet thread or a natasha thread?

pedisolejunction, I mean

it's in the watermark