Hey guys, recently my mother broke a vase that was important to her...

Hey guys, recently my mother broke a vase that was important to her. It's around 30 years old since it was an engagement gift. Can you guys help me find this? The only info I have on this vase is that is from a company called Mikasa.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mikasa-Lead-Crystal-Vase-Visions-Pattern-10-1-4-/263215552044?hash=item3d48de962c:g:j1QAAOSw~AVYs2oH
replacements.com/crystal/mic.htm
ebay.com/itm/New-Mikasa-Vision-10-25-Vase-WX239-626-Unique-Glasswork-Made-in-Japan-/162648212931?hash=item25de96c5c3:g:W0kAAOSwWxNYrjDV
youtu.be/5ww2JSZftfg
mikasa.com/vases/saturn/glass-vase/5152849.html#cgid=home-accents_crystal_vases&start=0&hitcount=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 guy 1 vase?

She didn't mean to break it but I guess

dude just ram it up your asshole and create some new content, no one gives a fuck about your moms vase.

doesn't look like the company makes that specific style of vase no mo'

sorry holmes

It ain't even content, it's a legitimate question. I am trying to find this vase.

Nice dubs
Also, try looking around the manufacturers website

>create some new content
nice content you have there, user

saved!

here you go user
>ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mikasa-Lead-Crystal-Vase-Visions-Pattern-10-1-4-/263215552044?hash=item3d48de962c:g:j1QAAOSw~AVYs2oH

I've looked at that vase before, that might be the best bet but thanks for the effort

bump for OP to get his mom's vase

Mikasa es Sukasa! Kek

yeah, it doesn't seem to look exactly like yours, but it's the closest I can find

user, it will take quite a while, but look through the examples here replacements.com/crystal/mic.htm so you can ID the exact pattern name. Then you can do some searching for the right item.

xD

Ok lemme look through it

Hope you find it.

Found it user

ebay.com/itm/New-Mikasa-Vision-10-25-Vase-WX239-626-Unique-Glasswork-Made-in-Japan-/162648212931?hash=item25de96c5c3:g:W0kAAOSwWxNYrjDV

lel

Nice pair!

Once again that is not the vase but thanks for the help. I think the style is similar to something called "Vision" but to me the pattern looks like some sort of sunray thing

Hurry up and buy it before I do that shit would look sweet full of flowers on my window.

Goddamn that's a shame user.
I hope your mom had someone drill her pooper
hard to make up for braking that beautiful vase.

Well it was her vase but hey, just trying to help her and get this vase back into her hands

Thank y'all for helping out. I appreciate any help or information you guys can provide

>trap and promised not to share threads 24/7
>faggot makes a thread about a broken vase
>up for half an hour

I don't understand this place anymore.

>I hope your mom had someone drill her pooper

I'll be on the lookout for this vase of yours

Nice dubs

This a monumental day in Sup Forums history

Tell your mom to go fuck her self with the shard for being a stupid hoe

I prefer this over all the other cancer

You know that you have to by 18 to use this website, right?

this was never meant to be understood
its a vase with someones attachment
why this over traps i have no idea

Nice almost trips, fag

I hope she gets fucked by a nignog and you have a nigger Sup Forumsro

thanks also fag
we can fag together and find this vase so i can get back to being a faggot

THIS IS A DUBS THREAD

With our power combine, we are the megafaggot

everyone bid now

All hail the mighty Dubs

but im already a megafaggot
gigafaggot?
how does the faggot heirarchy function?

well

wow. my mom had that same vase.. not a shitpost. good luck in replacing it user. try replacements dot com

So lemme get this straight.. You know the brand name and approximate age of the vase. You have a picture of it and instead of emailing the manufacturer, you ask about it on a far-left homosexual imageboard?

And this is the day that some dude ended up fucking getting quints instead of his mom's vase.
What a wonderful world we live in.

This is too fucking magical

At this point I bet OP doesn't even care about the fucking vase

this is the closest thing I could find on that site, and it's not even that close

We must find OP's vase. Kek wills it.

I couldn't find it on the site because I don't believe they still supply that vase. I had to look for it on several other sites.

All for a fucking vase

We should just fucking raid a Lowes or something.
Or some dude's storage unit, I dunno.
We'll get this shit.

It's not Vision, though.

Some people put so much effort into these threads and then we have a faggot finding this vase

What do you believe the pattern is? I think it was some sort of sunlight pattern but it's not listed on the website

>>trap threads
>>effort

I've never seen a thread that had Sup Forums be this kind

op ur fucked. that type of glass (lead thingy i dont remember exactly what chemically) isn't made anymore and i doubt anyone else's survived that long

Ok, well thanks for the info. I don't need the vase but I guess Sup Forums does

idk I'm still looking, but Vision is the same as the eBay stuff I posted earlier

post a throw away email to contact
ill find it

The email will be [email protected]

lmao 30 minutes of searching and still nothing.

>Looking for a vase
>Much mom
Post your mom's tits with a fucking stamp.

tbh I'd email a couple pictures of your vase to Mikasa customer service. Someone there might know the model name.

>Faggots

just get some E6000 in clear you fag

>being this edgy
how does it feel to be the biggest loser in Bikini Bottom?

Have it repaired. And it doesn't have to look perfect. In fact, it shouldn't. See "kintsugi" (also known as kintsukoroi) as inspiration, a japanese art style of pottery repair. The vase being broken is part of its history, part of its life.

that's gay and this is america where we fix things

It's cracked in half. Parts of it shattered. I just tried to put it back together so people can find it

kintsugi is for opaque ceramics, not crystal glass

oh, i see. i'm sorry to hear that. I wish you the best of luck in finding it!

>that's gay and this is america where we fix things
Well, fixing it was what I was suggesting, but "american" fixing isn't quite, um, art.

>kintsugi is for opaque ceramics, not crystal glass
is there some analog for glass?

Found it!!!!

youtu.be/5ww2JSZftfg

IT'S ART, BABY.

>you ask about it on a far-left homosexual imageboard?

Far left? Are you fucking joking?

wrong type of crystal, user

???

>Mikasa
Googled that word, went to their website and looked under the category Vases. Found it in less than 1 minute. Lazy fuck

mikasa.com/vases/saturn/glass-vase/5152849.html#cgid=home-accents_crystal_vases&start=0&hitcount=23

i think he meant fagleft

this is bait the vase looks like a completely different race of vase. if that vase was in the same room the other vase would mutter a racial slur and then we'd have a lot more broken glass on our hands

Since you seem to be having difficulty, here's some practice for you.

I'd think it was bait, but he put enough effort into the post to make me think that he's just stupid.

Maybe provide more than one picture so we can see multiple angles. Unless you're a faggot wasting everyones time and dont really need or want help

>Quoting a children's show
>Ultra faggot
Wipe the jizz of your chin first before calling others a "loser."

>making low effort posts
>expecting good replies
Maybe you should lower your expectations, user

Nice

OP you probably will find it, good luck

More along the lines that this belong under/ r/equest or /diy/ and a majority of the posters here are pure faggotry.