I'm 27, own a house, two cars, i'm not crazy, not bad looking, 6 foot 3, 160lbs, stable career...

i'm 27, own a house, two cars, i'm not crazy, not bad looking, 6 foot 3, 160lbs, stable career, yet I cannot keep a relationship.

has anyone ever used a matchmaker service? do they work?

you are a boring person. people dont like boring people. change that.

people dont change

i'm stable NOT boring. these bitches can't see the difference

Those are all things.

Have you considered personality flaws?
That you are terrible in bed?

Not trying to talk shit, but somethings to consider.

i haven't met a woman i can't make cum so thats out
i don't smother my GFs.
i'm at a loss. so i'm considering professional help at this point.

>i'm stable NOT boring.

its the same thing to them. you are applying logic to something that is not logical.

instability= attractive.

stability= not attractive.

That attitude suggests to me that your behavior is the problem. You have no respect for the women you're approaching, and they know it.

how about get the fuck off /b and stop picking up dumb bitches in town

I'm guessing you're a 2/10

If youre successful, maybe they feel like they aren't up to your standards. Since you arent "smothering" them. Or maybe you're attracted to the wrong type of woman. Shit dude, you're 27, why would you give a shit about being in a relationship? Shit sell one of your cars and go to Europe or Asia and pick up one of those easily domesticated types.

so what you're saying is these women are the problem

Misogyny aside, it's fucking weird for a 27-year-old male to want a relationship.

only the young women.

they mature when they get old and are forced to mature because they are old.

date older women. 40+

i've gone to Japan. I was invisible
Germany. invisible
Australia (just last week). invisible
Canada. invisible

i can afford to go on trips without selling my cars. I am outgoing. just trust me when I say there is a problem. maybe it is me. but i don't know what since these bitches fucking disappear without telling me why.

I'm in the same situation actually, going a bit nuts.

I had NO shortage of girls liking me in college, was with one from there for about 7 years. Now that's over, I'm 27 with a real job/house/cars and no one is interested. I probably look better if different at all.

I've considered caving and going to college girl bars or getting a throw-away job somewhere like Best Buy where I'd be spending a lot of time with grills but neither of those sound like great plans

i don't see joy in fucking all types of women. that's how you catch diseases/infections. plus, i happen to like a stable relationship vs some random ass pussy. call me weird, yes.

They do not work and most of them are a scam so be careful if you go that route.

any suggestions how to do this? online?

Your relationships end because you are a pathological liar.

source?

women are busy dating as many guys as possible. they dont have time for one guy.

what would you do if 10+ women wanted to go out with you EVERY DAY?

you caving is going to bars and getting a second job?

fuck. i'm over here thinking about match maker services and literally traveling around the world to find women.

dating apps work. make sure you tell people you are looking for older women.

older women have it harder finding men. so it will be easy. you will be the 20 year old girl in that relationship. they will worship you.

I'll marry you 20 male tx Foreman for national Gypsum making $30 an hour, own a house and three vehicles, not crazy just cant find love in west texas

Assuming you're the girl in the picture

THIS
also this is why my hatred for women grows each day.
just seeing a cute woman at any time makes me rage on the inside. instead of me being attracted to them i want to fucking punch them in the face and make them not so cute. but i keep this on the inside when i'm dating

wot

women aren't respectable so how can you blame him

I used one for a bit. All they seemed to do was take my money.

Afterward, I did a little more online research and found that most of them were in trouble with the law for scamming people.

There might be some out there that are legit but not that I found.

>6 foot 3
> two cars

what about what the OP said makes you think he's a grill?

Stop thinking about yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your two cars especially women you meet. Therein lies the problem

Owning 2 cars....

I have like 4 right now, nothing to be proud of.
Like if you have 2 ferarri...
But I got a Lancer, a Crx, a dodge carvan and a Aveo.

oook. that is interesting.

i was just saying i am stable. i don't bring it up, if at all

Well fuck I completely overlooked that

this

it's cause you're gay

>instead of me being attracted to them i want to fucking punch them in the face and make them not so cute.

have you ever had this thought too?:

"I dont approve of men throwing acid in womens face (like in Asia in middle east), but I can certainly understand why they do it"....

kek what? who the fuck said this?
also, since making this thread i now am starting to think i have a problem with women and should see a therapist

>who the fuck said this?

i have. because i have the same feelings you have.

its a black, putrid, foul stench hatred i have for pretty girls.

how did it develop? how do you manage it? are you in a relationship?

I wouldn't have any kind of relationship with you

you barely know me, anon745866538

This is total horseshit, OP. Women love stable reliable men.

you're joking right? or you aren't located in the U.S.

user, they cant tell the difference. They want something they can fix and call their own.
> get a girl
>act stupid
>argue
>Stop being a piece of shit
>profit

Lol sure

>how did it develop?

over time. i am good looking enough to date and have fucked attractive women. but they dont care about anybody, they only care about their egos and taking pictures of everything. including their food. its sickening.

> how do you manage it?

i am aware of it and ignore it. i stay inside as much as possible. one time a girl at the market tripped and fell in front of me and i just walked past her. cashiers gave me dirty looks after.

>are you in a relationship?

NO. ugly girls and fat girls worship me like I am movie star and constantly seek me out on text and on phone calls. I have no problems attracting those. On the other hand, anything above mildly attractive women treat me like I am Quasimodo and I am missing body parts.

I refuse to engage in this sick and selfish behavior they all display. They only seek you out when they have NOTHING ELSE in their lives.

Would you be friends with someone who only seeks you out because they need you?

i have never connected with anyone on this shithole website. you would be the first. its scary tho because i see myself heading this route real fucking soon

Just get a mail order bride of your choice

>6'3
>160 pounds

dude, eat something

Those sites seem like scams

>i see myself heading this route real fucking soon

oh, you will. the more you expose yourself to women behaviour, the worse it gets. my advice is to ignore it, and ignore THEM.

work on yourself. the tables turn once they get old. and then you get your revenge.

Just get a raifu

im from colombia, i was study to become a medic, but im poor, now i need money, if you need help for womans, i have many, but i just i want leave this fuking country and study