I just found this old box on my grandfathers estate

I just found this old box on my grandfathers estate.

I have no idea what it is.. It looks really old

Thats a fingerbox you fucking newfag

That's a 17th century finger box

holy shit, looks like a colonial fingerbox, those are really expensive

That shit's pretty vintage; you could definitely sell it for a pretty penny.

Looks like it from spain

A true antique

>sure that's your grandfather's

You just found that finger box in your granddad's attic, like I just found a Rembrandt in my great aunts bedroom. Timestamp fag!

Too old school for me

Is this the future of neo-noir dramas or just a crappy student film?

fucking a man, a finger box that old would be a pretty penny, id be careful with a fingerbox that old. Mines not as old as that one but i still keep it safe as i can.

>What the fuck is a fingerbox
Do I stick my duck in it and get high or something?

It's a cum collection box.

Get out of here digital finger box fag

WOW! What a find I'm more in to the the new models but you should sell it. I have a sick 90's fingerbox from japan

Fuck you OP

fucking millenials I swear, absolute degeneracy

And you hired a photographer to take a picture of it?

wow i wish my childhood fingerbox looked this cool

I'd like to see someone manage to get a duck in a finger box

Hate kids like this these days

Here is mine. Not quite vintage but still quality made.

Oh no, I made a typo... here we go...

>not having a professional fingerbox photo studio
get the fuck out of here, casual

It's artistic, it's a complex juxtaposition.

Good shit, user. The imported stuff is always best.

Fucking knew it! No way he had a finger box worth tens of not hundreds of thousands just lying around

I made one on my own. First pass. What do you think, OP?

I've never seen a fingerbox quite so amateur. You should definitely up your game if you're going to compete in this industry.

>Please give me a (You)

There's your (You) faggot

Fuck off Gramps. Digital has more features and requires less maintenance.

Looks like an early model fleshlight

Well then let's see the one you made, faggot. Do you have any fucking idea how hard it is to make the complex machinery inside of it?

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU EVER BADMOUTH CLASSIC FINGERBOX I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING FIDN YUO

How big are your fingers? I think you could do with some better precision cutting to avoid excess spacing while enjoying the finger box, but I do like those angles on the corners, very nice

I'm you think I'm gonna spend hundred oif not thousands for a finger box for children real men use analog

It's all about lithograph, mang.

Well here's yours double faggot.

As a matter of fact, I do. I wrote my thesis on the intricacies of the fingerbox; I just misplaced mine. But still, my grandmother could probably out-finger you in a fucking minute.

This nigger gets it. All you have to do is change the battery versus opening it up, lubricating everything, checking alignment, removing dust. Plus they have presets

It's a fingerbox.

What are the markings on the bottom... some are worth $$$$$$$$$

woah. where did you find it exactly? any chance your grandfather had an archive of fingerboxes?

My favourite and most used fingerbox is the one that was passed down to me, to me these new fangled fingerboxes don't have the heart their predecessors had

Newest fag finger box

Tintype, anybody?

pathetic

Fingers are very wide, but yes I got over zealous on the hole. Will do better next time.

It's about the emotion that was put into in you digital negro

>10/10
Would fuck

there's something about tradition I can't give up.

my favorite fbox is one my father gave to me. It was originally my great-great grandfather's and while it isn't as fancy as those made today, there's history when I hold it

I'm hoping I have a son some day to pass it on to, so I've been waxing and polishing with some old-fashioned stuff that's made from walruses or something

Then let's see the one you made

finger box for a fat basement dweller.

I am on a fingersphere kick lately

not as valuable but very fun

Just make sure you have some spare parts handy while they still make them. The mechanics weren't built to last forever, user.

That's a bowling ball you fucking mongoloid

so story time, user. i recently used a service to find a mail order bride from Sri Lanka. she looked absolutely incredible from the photos, like a brown version of Kali. part of the arrangement is that for my neet ass i have to import a large collection of Indian fingerboxes produced 1890 - 1978. i'm talking between 8-9k pieces maybe a little more. what the fuck do i do with all these vintage fingerboxes from India?

no it's not

a bowling ball has two holes on the bottom and one hole on the top, you libtard

"Finger boxes?"

Finger box.

Ah, yes. Finger boxes.

Just got this bad boy in the mail.

My finger box

I once knew a girl who collected finger boxes. Long time ago, when I was a young man. Not a day passes I don't think her and the promise that I made which I will always keep. That one perfect day with finger boxes.

>>not making a finger box

New fag

Kek

nice job

Underrated post

I made this one, I just like the quality of the finger boxes online a little bit more.

Fake news.

Yet again with the internet trying to shut out all things Sup Forums. Just because they don't own a finger box they have to shit on us.

I can explain okay calm down. I don't have the materials necessary to make a finger box. I'm sorry I lied to you. I have to order them online because I don't own any tools and am too cheap to get my own parts.

GET OUT OF HERE FAG GET REAL OR GET OUT

That full original case is fucking sweet

ITT: Newfags trying to troll even newerfags not realizing that fingerboxes are actually a very real thing. Prince Edward & Kate received one from the Saudi King worth $1,500,000.00 as a wedding gift.

Jimmy Carter has one given to him by Jimi Hendrix.

There is a display of them in the Smithsonian Museum.

That was a surprise to see them in there. I had no idea they were that popular

So what, people give married couples sex toys now?

The fuck you mean newfags I've had a finger box since I was 6

>implying the finger box is a sex toy
Sir, I don't know what you're doing to your finger box, but please, keep it to yourself.

Gross dude

I'm in the right place for such assumptions

I want this meme to live on forever

imgur.cunt

Bump

my ex-wfe had a tattoo of a fingerbox on her butthole

I spent a lot of time in that hole

>>exwife
Implying that you had a wife and divorced

fucking retard doesn't know the difference between fingersphere and bowling ball

Bump god guys hurry up and post

For fucks sake bump again

You do know you must be 18 to post here don't you?

I remember the finger box my uncle gave to me. Me and my uncle had some good times fingering.

I'm a 12 year old finger box historian

Im 17, but I don't follow the rules