Must be a few mycology experts in here so iam pretty sure there p...

Must be a few mycology experts in here so iam pretty sure there p.semilanceata found them in a sheep field in scotland with moderate to short grass spores are black to purple

Also I ate 15 of them and didn't die felt good and chilled but didn't trip but felt like I would of if I ate more so iam pretty sure there active just trying to understand a bit more if u know what I am saying

thats not very smart

but eat more and see if you die

Send me a spore print please

you found em. now chop up 51 of them, pit them in lime juice for 45 minutes then shot em. for verry nice visuals..
might hafto do more as ive heard they get stronger the farther north you get , and i ate mine in finland.

btw, put them on a newspaper dry them asap small white worms will crawl out onto the paper dry up and die

Can't bro but stay tuned for more tomorrow going back and I'll make a sporeprint

you can take more than 150 of them without anything bad happening. your mind will be blown ina huge way tho.totally worth it.. but start with 50

Dubs spoke

I ate one with a worm init didn't know till the crunch lol shat myself lol

trust me about this, ive picked more than 5000 of them. and ingested more than 1000 all together.

theyre nothing to worry about. just unpleasant.

Less lols next time faggot

what specifs you want to know?

Does this really work or you just saying it fur keks

you can researh it on erowid and drug threads.. bnut yes it works fucking amasinlgy.
the limejuice sucks out the pcilosybin out of the shrooms into the liquid, then the liquid upps your metabolism.. so more of the psilo gets into your bloodstream faster/..
witch leads to more of it hitting at once and voila visuals. it also leaves the body faster than just eating them dry, cause your metabolism melts them quite slow and in intervalls, so it feels like rolling.

but when you chop them up and liqiufy them you get an intenser nicer trip that lasts a couple of hours, and btw, the dose you take in the beginning will be your plato basically if you dont double or triple your initial dose. because ive taken hundreds more whilst tripping and not gotten any higher. it just lasts longer at that point. so go for minimum 50 for visual high. as i said., mine where strong.

Yeah pretty sure they are what I was looking for bro just a second opinion really just new to mycology but not stupid I wouldn't dare to just pick a random mushroom up and eat it if I didn't have a bit of info on them

like any other human . we do our research. one of my friends took 150 at once .. he lept into the carpet and didnt even notice the rest of us in the house for hours.

let me guess, it has just rained there, or you picked them super early morning with dew in the grass. dry are white as fuck.

the first ones i picked where on an old horse path, they where also wet. dry ones look like actual caps.. nipples almost. rounded nicely.. with a super purple spore print.

Nice might take 50 with That anons methods and ill give a trip report never really got a good batch like that before so not experienced the proper trip off them yet anyway

i once found a field that had started to grow tall grass on it as it hadn't been used in years.. there where thousands.

I'm also in Scotland and they're in season just now and grow all around here. You see the hippies out picking them sometimes.

But IIRC there's a very similar inert species that looks identical and grow in the same area

do the lime concentrate. you can then add sugar to taste, but make it a small liquid.. so you dont hafto drink a full glass
and you can leave the shrooms there for added time. in the end it will feel like slightly rolling on e. but the liquid itself will get you there.

Yeah mate I had another pic with dry ones and they were white wea the nips dunno were that pic is tho

yes but they dont have the same spore color, and other differences to them . any one who has picked psilo knows them for life.

ill give you a recipe for god mode?
or what some like to call connecting with the universes everlasting bio field? basically gives you all the knowledge about everything ever.

if your interested?

You can tell with the stems the copy cats stem are fragile and snap but libs stems are slightly rubbery that don't snap easily in my experience anyway

Go on bro if you are serious

ok here it comes. 3-4 beers, or 1/4 of a monkey bar aka benzo. for relaxing the first vibes of the juice, then the lime juice of 50 or more psilos. youll take the switch well as the benso will calm you for the switch. it comes on after 15-30 mins, the shot works fast. then you smoke alitle leaves, or a verry verry small joint of bud. then you should be able to enter god mode, stimulate your mind and start thinking happy thoughts. if youre lukcy you will connect, and know everything.

about the universe, yourself, and your family and friends, you will understand everyone, youll see their whole life in front of you and you will understand them deeply. llike youve seen it all happen. past present and future. this is often accompanied by euforia. and a storng sence of belonging to the universe, not just existing here. but really living, as a part of the cosmos.
Everything will feel as the information is allways there, but that you are just not allways tuned in to it.

Sounds good but don't drink fuck knows were to get benzos but deffo trying the lime juice and a smoke to start god vibes

the best feeling by far is that the universe is connected, in a tangible way, youll start to understand what you are a lot better. and what your mind can do. If you are depressed, think about why and youll instantly understand. psilo gives you a chance to see yourself thru new ayes, liuke how its easy to give friends advice but not to know what to do yourself. this gives you friendly eyes toward yourself. and thru these new eyes its easier to psyco analyse yourself. and actually heal.

Anyone else been hunting for active mushys were ever yous are?

trust me on this. then drink 1-2 beers first or take a shot or 2
youll thank me later.

as i cannot guarantee the god mode unless you use the exact recipe i did. and even then , youll be lucky.

Experienced-mushroom-pickin-fag, here.

They look right in the pics and P. semilanceata spores are purple-brown. Pic related (albeit from a book about northern california).

Cheers, mate

Cannot wait till tomorrow also do you just put the caps in the juice or do you chop them up?

then morning after a trip is allso prime time to lucid dream if you know about it. as the sub consious is moreaactive the day after than usually sleeping.

chop them up fine,. put them in the juice, let them rest in it for 45 minutes.

cant a friend bring you a couple of beers for a toke?

youd hafto digest them yourself anyway so no time lost really waiting for the juice to extract the psilo drink it all down and youll get every last drop psilo as your stomeach digests the parts of the chopped shrooms after the juice is in your suystem.

or filter them out drink it down , and if the liquid doesnt cut it, add the mushy bits later.

Not that iam underage bro just rather smoke bud keeping it chill bro used to drink and it just gets me in trouble but I won't mind 1 or 2 beers as long as a stay away from vody iam fine

yeah i assumed as much. seems smokers tend to not drink after a while.

Don't mind eating them kinda like mushys just libs taste earthy af in my opinion but ill eat what I need to get the best experience I can

alcohol is the drug of choice for the placid idiot.

Exactly the real gate way drug

sometimes it can be fun, but mostly its just sad. 4 am outside any bar = so much proof.

Cheers bro

anyway, have fun. and good luck. if you want the god mode, stay open for it. analyse everything. but when you wanto chill again just watch something silly and colorfull. like what dreams may come or some shit like into the void. or scanner darkly, or farscape.

pr anything miatzaki. like howls moving caslte, or spirited away. princess mononoke.

LSD in 817 area?

there is information in ancient mythologies of a place where shamen get there knowledge from, some say its an alien connection across the universe. we just arent tuned into it. but we can be. it did feel other worldly, and at that stage you just take that information as a given . for some reason.

they use different tactics to reach it but basically all stimulate the same area of the back of the brain. they do it by dancing ryuthmically to 110 hertz. i think. some do it with drugs like dmt, and so on. some with drumming. some with bells.

some ancient relic sites like celestial tombs have walls that are designed to resonate sound and constantly put out the 110 hertz frewquensy, people in the are can feel it in their bodies. i think they went there to trip. after sitting there a long while, and talked to their gods.. who is to say they didnt speak to their makers.. who else would put up such a connection around our planet?

vikings used psilo.. amd nlood rituals with drumming.

egyptians, summerians, vikings, africans, south americans, had all the same creation myths, the same gods, with other names. befitting their cultures. but otherwise similar as fuck. and they all semed to have the connection thru rituals or drugs.big ass coincidence man . for people with thousands of years of existence apart.

one thing tho. when i had that experience, i hadnt had sex for a while. im not sure if that could affect the connection. some texts of shamen say that theyr shixnit only works if theyre celibate, just f.y.i. i hadnt thought about it nor was i trying to connect to anything like that. so yeah ..

Was it not with amacita muscaria?

Natural selection at work.

Mate might as well be a virgin not had a bit for a year so there's no worries about loosing the conecction there