I have ascended to a new plain of existence. Anyone who gets dubs can have one question answered

I have ascended to a new plain of existence. Anyone who gets dubs can have one question answered

You didn't even help look for the vase.

Explain?

are traps gay

Nigger

I'm in a discord call with OP from that post. I am, indeed, trying to help.

Shooped

circlejerking faggot
eat a cock
and probably some whipped cream
Fuck niggers.

Not dubs, but I'll answer anyway. Vase thread. Got quints. Go help look for the vase.

When will OP stop being such a humongous faggot?

>

If you send yo homie a dick pic and he screenshot, who gay?

Why are you such a fag OP?

The phone is the gay one, because its got the dick in it.

Why do giant fake tits with surgery scars make me so hard?

Are Onion Rings heterosexual?

They're shaped like buttholes. Are they feminine buttholes though? This in unclear. More testing needs to done.

Are plants self aware?

He ever find the vase?

Not dubs, but I'll answer. No dice on the vase yet. He's still looking.

These don't look very feminine to me. But what do looks have to do with a mind of crisp, gold? I need to know if they are heterosexual or not. You let me down big time.

Nobody has really been able to observe onion rings in their natural habitat. I don't think anyone has a definite answer.

Add oldfags who want old Sup Forums back but don't want to post OC that list. Stop complaining and make good threads, faggot.

Tell em wish him luck.. good heart to do that. Tell him post a win thread when he finds it!

Why is nobody looking into this? Why aren't we funding this? These are the questions that make people think. An onion ring in its natural habitat may just listen to aerosmith by default.

He will, if he ever does. If he doesn't do it, I will.

Tfw I trips on my quints