Have you ever thought of suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reSOp1domrU&list=PLFPgaciFfJD4ktyVdhTRVxelngBPyEPTe
youtube.com/watch?v=b1Iso2l6fKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah

no i'm not that desperate to escape reality

yes

I think about you committing suicide all the time.

>>Have you ever thought of suicide?
>>as if coming here isn't the equivalent of mental suicide

every day

lots but not gonna

PSA: if you've never thought about suicide, you're probably precisely the inconsiderate, unthoughtful, idiotic hurricane causing problems for the rest of us and maybe you should consider deepthroating a 12 gauge.

Okay, anyone have a scarless alternative for cutting? :D

slam your head off a wall?
preferably brick

Just about everyday.

Used to burn myself on my legs. theyre hairy as fuck so once the scabs go away no one can tell

i think most people do

Literally anytime my mind begins to wander. I've never had a reason to act on it though, even on my worst days. But if I die of a heart attack or get hit by a car today I don't really care either

of course i have
where do you think we are?

Tried that, but I'm probably getting a nice headache from this hangover anyways.

I don't believe in an afterlife so dying is literally the worst thing I can think of.

I'm killing myself if I fail precalculus again.

why? is life so fun?

Nah I mean like
literally killing yourself, not just randomly thinking that it would be fine if you just died
Would you actually be able to take the leap?

I've often thought about other people committing suicide.

Any existence, no matter how terrible, can be adjusted to except changelessness.

But having said that that I'm pretty happy with my life anyway, thanks for asking.

But not yourself?

If by leap you mean jumping to kill myself, no. Helium tank and plastic bag with Oxy is the way I've thought about going out. Thought about shooting myself but I don't want to be one of those people that miraculously end up surviving. And hanging yourself is just overrated

I was coming home from work, late after working a few hours of unpaid OT. It was raining, and I realized that my life was horra-awful, as Shaq would say. I made a resolution that if my life didn't improve notably by New Year's Eve next year, I would kill myself.

That was September 2012. I pussied out. But for a precious few seconds, I really did consider it.

>packed belongings
>wrote a note
>called a hotline instead
>forwarded to a local crisis center
>went in the next day
>went back every day for a week
>went every week for a month
>got turned over to a therapist

I've thought about suicide my whole life. I think the biggest takeaway from talking to a professional was that I had this error in my thinking. I would go to suicide because I couldn't process some shit. It was like being caught in a feedback loop. My head would go to suicide because I couldn't fathom how to change my thinking.

There are these professionals who provide better support than any family member or girlfriend I've ever had.

So yeah, I've thought of it. In my experience, it's an absurd reaction a roadblock.

>walking across bridge
>path blocked by snake
>jumping won't get you to the other side of the bridge

The lady I talked to helped me out. I'll definitely donate to a hotline if I ever have enough spare change.

In OP I meant
in a way or another
A lot of the youth wish they were dead nowadays, but only if someone else did it for themselves.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=reSOp1domrU&list=PLFPgaciFfJD4ktyVdhTRVxelngBPyEPTe

Yeah. When my wife of 20 years left me. Instead I fucked both her sisters.

>Thought about shooting myself but I don't want to be one of those people that miraculously end up surviving
You'd have to sperg out badly to pull that off.

I would do it but nothing's sent me over the edge of giving up yet. But there's not alot worth living for. I'm giving myself a grace period of another few years until I decide to do it. To see if things turn out better

Every single time I see one of those Andy Sixx tryhard meme threads

>for a precious few seconds, I really did consider it.

those are the longest seconds I once had, and when my mind went blank

nah, cuz i'm not the problem.

yes for you see i already committed suicide along time ago

I dont want to get to the other side of the bridge

FeelsBadMan

>dick stuck in toaster
>ow, my dick
>can't fix it
>suicide is the only option
>have you tried taking your dick out of the toaster first?

Yeah, motherfucker, that's how it happens. Your feels are like a dick in a toaster except you don't know you have your dick in a toaster.

Here's why: Your brain isn't like your skin- if there's an injury in it somewhere (chemical, physical) your brain doesn't point it out to you the same way your skin lets you know when you're getting bitten by a mosquito or have a paper cut.

When you have brain pain you just know you're in pain and you want it to stop. The majority of living things keep living and don't kill themselves, so I assume living things are designed to live and enjoy it.

You think there's a toaster on the otherside of the bridge and you're going to have to stick your dick in it.

You need someone smarter than you to let you know you're walking across bridge and also that there's no dick toaster on the bridge you're supposed to be crossing.

Existence is meant to be a fucking party not pain. Fucking party smarter nigger. Call a hotline and they'll pinball your ass to a treatment center. You can kill yourself any time. Do something funner faggot.

**walking across the wrong bridge you cunt

Yea.
I just committed social suicide yesterday.
mainly out of pride.
But mostly due too mental illness.
And theres really no recovering from this one.
I said a lot of things about a person that Id swear Id never tell anyone.
And was even as shitty enough to say who told me what, when, where and why.
And then when I was given the chance for shit to just be cool again. I told everyone they could just fuck off and leave me a lone.

>I get really angry when I'm upset

fuck off, fucking piece of shit

i've tried more than once to end my life, so yeah, i could say i have. currently thinking about it now as well.

Put a loaded handgun to your temple and squeeze the trigger. I mean who needs to try twice?

time to join the armed forces, see the world.

fuck me, daddy.

I'm saying life can be better than what your experiencing. You can't get out of depression without a second person, a professional helping you figure out where the problem is. Life is supposed to be fun. I was celebrating by being vulgar and nihilistic, I sincerely hope you have a long enjoyable life.

Cunty niggery blueberry ballsacks to you sir.

Yeah. Every day. Right now. In an hour. In the morning. At night.

I'm very depressed and my gf just broke up with me and that didn't make it better.

time to join the armed forces, die as bullet fodder after stealing an entire countries resources/gold, likely after instigating and manufacturing the war in the first place.
FTFY

my best friend was murdered 8 years ago today and i've always blamed myself for not being there as we were always together doing shit.

>feelsbadmeng.jpg

thinking about suicide is a lot like ogling ferraris

Follow your dreams

Yes I tried to commit it when I was 8 but I haven't thought of it after Mint.

yes.

That simile doesn't make much sense (?). Do you believe in the afterlife or what makes you think that?

Oof, ouchie.
My GF broke up with me
How even do you live your life?

Kek

That's foolish. Something else could've happened at any other time. Moreover, you could've been murdered too. The only way to try dealing with death that I know of is to cherish the memories but try to keep living.

>That simile doesn't make much sense

probably not to you

You mean yet today, or ..?

Daily, my kids are the only reason I haven't.

all i need is a firing pin and a steel pipe

not since i was 9 years old

Yes, but then I realize that by taking my life that I forfeit the opportunity for it to get better.

didn't mean to reply

You're overcomplicating things. There are plenty of information on the Internet pertaining to reliable and relatively painless methods.

>Yes, but then I realize that by taking my life that I forfeit the opportunity for it to get better.

experience suggests this is unlikely

i know exactly what im doing, but thanks for your useless advice anyways you stupid ass fucking cunt

I think about it every day of my shitty life. I even made a plan to graduate from college to prove to myself that I could, then off myself. I graduated a few months ago and have planned out my method in exact detail, but I haven't done it yet. I guess I'm not in a huge hurry. I'll have all of eternity to be dead after all.

I'm so lazy and incompetent that I even procrastinate my own death. I've looked into suicidal thoughts and have heard a lot about how your thinking is just skewed and warped, but I've wanted to die my entire life. How has my thinking been fucked up every day of my life? If I seek help and change my thinking, could I even be considered the same person? What would I become? Why would it matter in the end? Everyone dies eventually, why can't I just choose when that happens? How is that wrong or selfish or skewed?

Don't kill yourself.
Get professional help.
Call 911 and tell them you're seriously considering to hurting yourself. That's an emergency. Someone will come help you.

Y E S

"help you"

Hah, what I do can't be called living, faggot.

I don't do anything. I live in fear of those around me. I go to classes and go to my dorm. I'm pathetic and miserable.

Fucking got you, didn't I? Fag. Must suck to be you if you're here to insult people are sad. I thought I was pathetic, but holy fucking shit, dude.

People are scared of death and take it out in stupid ways and don't realize what they are actually doing. Fuck that guy.

throw you in the loony bin and give you some pills.

thinking about it right now. Not going to do it, but I'm thinking about it. I hate life

artist?

Im drunk and live in third floor, so five steps from death.
Was close and shed a tear two minutes ago.
Thank you guys, helped me for now

my path isn't blocked by snakes. The bridge is broken.

I wish I had your kind of problems.

no is this

youtube.com/watch?v=b1Iso2l6fKI

A lot. Mostly because I can't find love or any kind of lasting happiness.

My bridge is fine, so I think you should just walk across your bridge like I do. It's easy for me so why is it not easy for you?

It's the main thing I think about tbh. Has been for years.

i went to the hospital. They put me on 72 hour hold and now I can't buy a gun for a few years or go shooting with my friends and my dad. fuck the system.

nice satire, bro. i can appreciate it.

Whenever I fuck REALLY bad.

People who want to die don't do this. People who want to live do this.

Just be yourself.

That's why I won't get help.
It's not how it works in my country, but it will most likely prevent me from getting the job I'd be willing to do.

But myself is shit, fam. I wish I could be a happy normie instead.

Anyone who says they haven't is a fucking liar...thats like saying you never stole anything in your life in your job application. Everyone thought about what it would be like to kill yourself but people always thought about reasons why not. Which is the reason why nobody in this thread is dead yet.

Not seriously. But there was a time in my life that I had persistent thoughts every day for a while.

It was dumb, girl problems. I knew that once I got over it, I'd be fine. But the thoughts kept trying to tell me I wouldn't get over it.

I've never had it so bad that I couldn't logic them away, though.

> thats like saying you never stole anything in your life in your job application.

Some of us are white, bro.

Whenever I think about the mind and body I was born into, and the fact that they will never change.
Oh sure, there might be some cosmetic improvements, maybe a better haircut, maybe a bit of muscle, a new style of thought.
But underneath all that, it's still the same failure.
I'm still the problem with me.

every teenager / adult surely thougth about it. because life.

/thread

already balding lel

Nope. But if you vut your dick off is it penicide? when you blow a load is it homicide (pro life)? when you shit on an ant hill is it genocide?

I know that pain all too well.
Knowing that the problem is me, and no matter what I do to improve, I'm only treating symptoms.
The only way to deal with the root cause is to get rid of me.

Every day.

No joke.

The only thing stopping is me the religious indoctrination I received as a child. I don't want to be burned and tortured in Hell for eternity for a short lifetime of petty sins.