Ask a pothead cocaine addict, kek worshipper anything

Ask a pothead cocaine addict, kek worshipper anything.

whats it like being a degenerate?

It's awesome...I love every minute of it...doing nothing completes me

kys please

Sure thing...one hit at the time.

Employed?

Oh my fucking God so stressed wanting me some mj and then saw this the fucking thread, what envy!!! Oh BTW fucking normie detected! Why not try some pot faggot.

Do you find the coke you encounter lately is really shitty? I remember years ago it used to give me a really strong buzz but when I encounter it now it barley does anything.

do you realize how pathetic you are?

How seriously do you take this kek shit?

As serious as any other trap loving homo does bruh

Sometimes.... part time gigs

You are a party God!

Yeap. Having a blast

Very much. My dubs, trips and quads are off the charts

A low level chaos magi? Why not something more wholesome like freemasonry, OTO, Rosicrucian, or Thelema?

Hey I used to be addicted to cocaine too! what kind of job do you have that allows you to buy that much blow?

Kid you may have about 3 grams of coke and a gram of weed.... Hardly "addict" worthy. That was like a Tuesday morning back in my days sonny.

Work from home...living in banana republic...heaven

This is for tonight only....easy to get and inexpensive here.

So coke is pretty cheap then?

Yes it is...paid $40 for all of that....good quality

Step your game up rookie. A quarter bag of each per night is the bare minimum. Are you still in high school OP? If so I can understand but if your an adult you're either broke or haven't been doing this shit long enough to know those are some weak ass bags

I'll do better I promise...now I have a goal in my life...thank you.

how much dick do you suck on a regular night?

8, 5$ a load for my shit weed and baby laxatives

Jesus fucking christ. An 8 ball costs nearly $120 in NC. Time to move to south america.

Your damn right rookie.

You actually worship Kek unironically?

Why do you buy your coke in multiple small quantities? Did you know you get a discount for buying in bulk? Plus, if you get caught with all those individual bags you are getting an intent to distribute charge which is much worse since they'll be considering you a dealer.

I'd be pissed if I bought coke that was all powdery like that. If it doesn't have some rocks in it, it's been stepped on all to hell.

How much do you buy a gram for

Bait.

chill man, aint no race
keep being awesome OP i salute you

Costa Rica?

Poder judicial de la provincia de Santa Fe?

ya le estoy pasando esta foto y el link a la policia federal. Denunciado papu