I can't stop SMOKING FUCKING WEED

I can't stop SMOKING FUCKING WEED.

How do I bring myself to stop?
It causes other problems too - I forget that I am on no fap and it gets harder not to fap even if I do when I'm high. Please help.

Stop fucking smoking weed cummyhead

Just delete your dealers numbers and after about 4 days without any bud and you should be right

Could be worse - Alcoholism for example.

hey OP. Was major pothead for 3 years. THis year made new years resolution to stop. I bought a vaporizer to stop smoking it. It worked for a while. Eventually quit for 30 days. Starting working out. The fog lifted and things were great.

However, I started feeling very anxious, things were too fast. I had anxiety. Living life normally didn't feel right anymore. Started vaping occasionally.

Eventually started using my bong again, until one day I looked at my bong carefully. It had mold in it, was black from all the tar build up, reeked like death and I was hitting that bong without cleaning it for years.

After those 30 days my lungs cleared up and I could breath again. I started to practice yoga and breathing. Started lifting and focused on breathing.

Now I smoke weed more rarely. Like once every week or 2. I don;t think quitting forever is an option, but im so happy I stopped for the most part.

Delete your dealer's number and stop hanging out with people who smoke weed

There are Marijuana Anonymous meetings, u know..

Nigger, I am in a full legal state, there are shops everywhere I go. And I hate the 12 step program it's retarded.

lost all my friends doing that. am alone now and find it hard to bond with others without drugs being involved.

Learned to live alone, but the void makes me smoke again occasionally.

I prayed to God so you can be better off with the substance, OP.

Stay Well. Stay Healthy.

sorry nigger, you're helpless

all you can do is quit cold turkey and get over the major cravings in about 2 weeks

But it's horrible, I can't work, I can't sleep, my benis hurts, all I think about is rolling a joint or a blunt.

roll another doob

smoke and fap til you die

ever tried sudoku puzzles? really fills your hands

take melatonin to help you fall asleep, although you probably will only sleep for a few hours. Drink more water. Sit in a sauna or steam room to detox faster.

just give in user. We control you now.

puff ur maranja everything will be ok just porf down those tasty clouds and nothing will ever be bad ever again

so jerk off and roll one but get your shit together and only smoke every so often

DUDE

stop buying it. problems solved.

Just take a warm bath, with a toaster

>660▶
>
fucking boohoo . get over it. and jump som rope and get them seratonines flowing. 1 hour a day. go.

start going to the gym

dont listen user keep chorfing the marajweenies

smoke some weed and calm down