So Sup Forumsrothers, what are your honest opinions about Judaism?

So Sup Forumsrothers, what are your honest opinions about Judaism?

Anyone who believes in anything is Jewish

>implying that non-Abrahamic religions don't exist
>t.abrahamic exceptionalist
Yeah nah. There were religions before the genital mutilation/fertility cults and there will be religions after the genital mutilation/fertility cults go away.

Keeping tribalism alive and well.

Kill all kikes

It's an archaic crutch for people who still haven't learned to live without invisible friends, just like every other religion.

I have to agree. Even under the Abrahamic umbrella doesn't automatically qualify as Jewish.

Judaism is a cool guy. He eat falafel and doesn't afraid of anybody

Stay classy.

not a fan of any religion, especially those that lop off bodyparts from infants

president trump would not approve

I refer you to

Do you feel the same way about cultures that mutilate the genitals of their female children?

They're doing god's work.

don't compare me to someone who says we should kill jews. I have nothing against jews as a people, but religion in general is a crutch for the weak-minded and cutting newborns is pretty barbaric (even the ancient Greeks considered it so).

Its a religion of love, peace and integration
shalom my Sup Forumsros

how so?

God commanded that men never cut the hair on the sides of their heads, and devout Jews obediently follow his orders.

It strikes me as more "live-and-let-live" than most religions.

circumcision is performed by the mohel, not necessarily a rabbi.

They are deceptive

Oh great. They created two of the most annoying religions out there.

That's because they're a small enough group that if they tried to start something they'd get their asses kicked.

and that makes it better how?

Oy vey keep the gentiles unaware of our true purpose good work my brother

^__^

Jew here. Jews are cool. We are also good at fighting (exception: most USA liberal jews) and we make nice software, guns, and food. Our holidays are about how people tried to kill us but we survived. Jews think everybody's basically cool, but if you are going to be a faggot we will fuck you up before you even get a jew killing boner. Also, we like to wear fun hats.

another dumb fucking cult, but with the added bonus that they jew their dicks, which is ridiculous.

Nuke synagogues, churches and mosques, and kill the Dalai Lama, just for shits and giggles

Nice try schlomo dont try and humanize those rats jews and muslims are the same rabid beasts

Lil' Weinstein comin wid dat HEAT FIRE

It belongs to the Christians

while im not some red pilled MUH JEWS TAKIN OVER. if you really pay attention most middle eastern religions are pretty on board with the "them vs us" attitude. so i cant say im a supporter but i could care less. most religions are on the verge of dieing out anyway.

It's boring.

How many jews can you fit in a car?

2 on the front , 3 in the back , 50 in the ashtray

Never get old

I've heard they control everything, but I don't know why people get butthurt about it.

All kikes should be gassed

you do you right? idc
but wtf is circumcision about.
humans are born with it
wtf you mutilating childrens' genitals for?
also like yea the holocaust happened.
like stop asking for donations and fundraising to help your .02% religion
there are peoples who've suffered waayyyy more than the holocaust but like here we are being forced to give extra shits about the holocaust
yea the holocaust sucked
but stop shoving it down my throat
stop complaining

FUCK YEAH LATKES!

Stupid religious fanatics still living in the stone age.

yeah you those guys survived
but for all of the holidays to be about your suffrage?
attention seeking bs
get over it
you probably havent even suffered like real antisemitism
.02% of people are just obnoxious and think theyre better than others because their ancestors survived

get over yourselves
there 99.08% of nonjews out there to multiply with
stop poisoning your own gene pool
>tay-sachs disease
>bloom syndrome
>neiman-pick disease
>gaucher disease
>kek the list goes on

Jew here again. It's totally not a big deal that you guys just don't get how cool we are. Also, if you have a cold or the flu, try some matzo ball soup. It's good for you, even if you don't think jews are as cool as we are. Live and let live. Oh, and if you're going to be cunts to us, we'll definitely shit down your throats, but if you just have a cold you should try the matzo ball soup.

My great great great grandparents had the good sense to ditch it as an ideology and marry beautiful blonde Austrians for a few generations, breeding those terrible genes out of the lineage as much as possible.

I just wanna say that I'm an atheist but from what I've seen Jews are alright by me.
Also, some of y'all need to get into the 21st century. Just sayin.

their almost as bad as niggers but I prefer them over jihadi john raping my kids any day

Do you find synagogue membership rates reasonable? I understand they gotta stay afloat financially, and you don't pass around a plate during shabbat like churches do. Just wondering what your take is.