Can anyone tell me what the fuck the dentist did to me? Said there was a cavity near the gumline...

Can anyone tell me what the fuck the dentist did to me? Said there was a cavity near the gumline. I got it done today and now it looks like theres a hole there. Sorry i cant get any better pics my phone wont focus

typically they drillout the area and fill. but that looks weird .

damn you have some short teeth and you need to get them cleaned. Lots of build up there

he did not fill it. did a poor job of getting the decay out

why didnt he clean all the plaque?

Looks bad man, did you pay for that?

wtf that's a coprocynoma, go see the dentist again asap

OP did not go to the dentist. teeth would not be caked in plaque, this is just a cavity.

I went to the dentist just for the cavity. Not a cleaning

I would go to a different dentist soon.

in op's defense, I would not brush near that painful tooth.

Well i didn't pay up front they're sending me a bill bet you better believe im not paying shit until this is figured out

Holy shit dude have you ever flossed in your entire life??

have you tried not being low IQ and having half decent oral hygiene?

I didnt think they'd do a shitty job. Its not a cheap denist. Probably one of the better ones in the area. Only thing is, is that im out of town and wont be back until Saturday

You got some scum fuck dentists if they can't clean your teeth while your getting a minor cavity filled in

I got them cleaned last week thats why they didn't clean them again.

How much are you paying these people user??

Y the plaque. You don't brush, do you?

you got them cleaned last week? I feel bad that your dentist has to go near your disgusting festering teeth you fucking loser.

Im not worried about the fucking plaque. More worried about wtf my dentist did to my teeth

weak bait