Whore night with my girlfriend next week. I'm going to take her to a fancy restaurant with her dressed like a whore...

Whore night with my girlfriend next week. I'm going to take her to a fancy restaurant with her dressed like a whore, then take her back home and do whatever I want to her. Tie her up, spank her, slap her, etc. Including degrading her and saying whatever I want to her and her saying dirty whorish shit to me. Suggestions on what to do or say? Pic is her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make her fuck a dog

just perfect

hell yes

Top kek

What to do/say to her? Have her say/do?

Why don't you you take her dogging and have a few Sup Forumsrose have their way with her at a local park or somthing

Ego
youtu.be/kk_i9S092AM

Get another girl and fuck her, then have your GF do a little felching.

woof.

very sexy -- always enjoy seeing this chick posted. You've gotta post a nonnude face pic one of these days.

I'm glad you like her. What would you do to her? What do you recommend I do/say to her on whore night? No can do on face pics, though, cuz she's my current gf

nice lucky trips.

Would def want to suck on those nips -- her tits are so damn perky

yup those things are fine. She's got some dicksucking lips on her too -- she give good head?

Technically you pay a whore...personally me and my qt do slut night...it's quite similar only I don't have to give her a dime.

kill her

Fist her asshole until her link sock falls out. Then fuck her pink sock. Post pics.

Unfortunately she doesn't suck dick well. She was a virgin as of 6 months ago, so she's still learning. She does like it when I pull out of her wet pussy and stick my dick right in her mouth covered in her pussy juice. And i cum all over her face and in her mouth...she loves it.

I'd like to see her whore dress. Could you post it, please?

virgin 6 months ago and wants to be treated like a whore now? im sure this will end well

pic not of her, but this is the one I picked out for her. she's really nervous because she never dresses like this. But she told me, "the whore obeys"

if you give them good dick, it's the same story with every girl after they lose their virginity. they go cock crazy. just depends on how much the guy wants to push things

Would fuck.

Magnificent! You, Sir, are a very lucky man!

You need to have her wear that with no underwear and take her to a strip club, then have her and you get a lapdance and start fingering herself while the girl grinds on you both. I dared my gf to do this and she was nervous at first but it got her so turned on she came twice before the lapdance was over and we went home immediately to fuck for hours after.

This. It works on older women that have basically put their pussy in hibernation mode too. Once you wake them up, they're fucking insatiable lol

you've got yourself a keeper OP

finally, someone with something worthwhile. i already told her she has to go bare pussied but a strip club is a good idea. thanks, bro

I just saw these same nudes in the "what's the meanest thing you've ever done to a girl" thread.
Fuck off

yeah, i posted them there and in a few other threads before making this thread, you fucking idiot

>spank her
>slap her
>saying dirty whorish shit

Wow dude, so fucking kinky. You two sound so fucking wild.

Jesus christ i can smell this virgin through my screen.

sorry m8, thought that

>What to do/say to her? Have her say/do?

"Buy a better quality phone you dumb bitch"

this, except dont tell her she needs one, just buy her one and gift it to her on that date, making her feel even more whorish, so she knows for 100% certain that all she is good for is getting cock shoved in her holes in exchange for goods and currency

de nada. Yours sounds a lot more sub than mine but if she likes girls even a little this will get things very hot between her and stripper so you should enjoy that one lol
I also highly recommend having her blow you in a cab or perhaps fucking her on the balcony of a hotel, mine always gets off on the thrill of being seen while she's being taking a dick.

This could be a good way to play it-make it explicitly clear that she's being paid to fuck if the whole whore thing works for you both

put your butt on her butt