I0m a linguistics student from Switzerland. 30 y.o., female

I0m a linguistics student from Switzerland. 30 y.o., female.

I wish to travel all the world. Where should i go next?

I would try South Korea.

invitations around the globe? anybody?

whats the best time of year to go there?

Some time in Fall or Winter.

Will you be my gf?

Vladivostok, Russia

where are you from, and why should I?

Honestly though, Valdivostok is beautiful in the winter and summer. Plus us Swiss are quite used to the cold weather so it is no problem during either season.

Reunion Island

is it possible to do the trip by car?

Technically although it's a very long drive.

South Pacific Go island hopping. You'll never want to leave.

>Where should i go next?
Boise Idaho
The US is a huge and diverse country, but Boise is a 95% white, fun city with a thriving nightlife and whitewater rafting, biking, skiing and motorcycling within 1/2 hour.

Tits or GTFO

tits or GTFO you dumb cunt
every faggot ITT should be perma banned
all you useless cunts need to lurk moar and learn zee rewls.

mfw nu/b/ couldn't b/ more cancerous

komm nach deutschland, dann können wir sex haben.

i been to US 5 times, never been to asia though. so i fear the direction is another but idaho.

Reunion Island I'm telling you, it's an Island (obviously) in the Indian Ocean, and it's part of Europe because it's a former colony!

Meine Sexualpartner sind in mehrer Hinsicht dem durchschnittlichen 4chaner um Welten überlegen.
Hast du denn was zu bieten? :)

it looks awesome. but im a student, and i will not be able to afford a holiday like this. when i travel, i sleep in my car and eat from supermarket. only thing that costs money is the gas. This way, i can go muich further.

recently i started worring about doing this kind of travel alone. what you think, in ur country, is it safe for a (self confident but not fighting expirenced) woman to travel alone?

>in mehrerer hinsicht
>um welten
du hast aber ein schlechtes bild von den armen Sup Forums usern!
nur weil hier so viele sissies, cucks, nazis und andere geistesgestörte rumlaufen?!

was ich zu bieten habe?! sex und ein dach über dem kopf, reicht das nicht?
außerdem: was hast du zu bieten? woher weiß ich, dass du kein tumblr-anbetender landwhale-femnazi bist?

Ich les grad parallel im "What's the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?", und ja, Sup Forums ist tendenziell, das arschloch des Internet.

Nein, das reicht nicht. Wenn ich mit einem Mann für Sex wohin fahre, dann will ich Wellness, gutes Essen, Drinks, gute Unterhaltungen, und ich will Ästhetik für meine Augen.

Weil, das alles biete ich auch ;)

>das alles biete ich auch
na, das lass mal Sup Forums beurteilen!
pics mit timestamp!

und ich dachte du reist im auto und isst aus dem supermarkt das hat aber nicht viel mit wellness oder gutem essen zu tun.
und auch nicht mit drinks! außer dir geht "dont drink & drive" am arsch vorbei...

Das geht bei mir anders... 5 hard cock with timestamp, dann gibts Pics. Aber nicht heute.

Ich reise günstig und gebe mir bei Bedarf den Luxus. Aber ich bin definitiv nicht reich, das kann ich nicht bieten, stimmt.

Dont drink and drive geht mir meistens nicht am Arsch vorbei, vor allem nicht im Ausland. Die Drinks gibt's erst, wenn der Schlafplatz am Start ist ;)

I'm french, so yeah, you can mostly to travel safely alone everywhere. However, there are always some place more dangerous than other, women or not!