Are there any gay posters here on, Sup Forums?

Are there any gay posters here on, Sup Forums?

What sport do you homos like the most?

your mom

i'm gay

i like soccer and rugby. i like to ski, but that's boring to watch on television.

kelly oubre is too pretty to be heterosexual. not even mad.

W-why does he look like he's enjoying that so much?

why wouldn't he?

He's not French

aren't you bored of yourself regurgitating the same old talking points ad nauseam? base-level association drivel.

im an openly gay guy and also a warriors fan. there's a lot of us here in san fran

But he isn't. What about my post was incorrect?

[spoiler]and I think the word you're looking for is stereotype, not association drivel[/spoiler]

parsing compounds is hard, right. apply yourself.

I'm gay and I love soccer. Not a fan of masculine American sports though.

How about you, OP?
What sport do you like best?

Soccer, anyone who has seen Griezmann's ass would understand

he's an unfunny faggo, but the's not wrong though; your phrasing is needlessly bulky.

I'm not blaming you tbeh, as i've noticed that many non-native & non-Anglo English speakers tend to suffer form the same awkward word use for lack of vocabulary. Most English teachers (here in Anglo world anyway) would criticize that kind of lexicon-mashing that the German language so smoothly enables.

Basketball and Boxing.

Me. Football (actual football) and tennis

Gays don't like watching sports for the most part.

this is the first time i've been accused of a lack of vocabulary.

>gay in Central America

Aren't they really anti-gays there?

Here you're either poor or rich, there's almost no middle class here. Money is closely tied with culture and acceptance of these kind of things. Since I'm not poor, and have the chance of going to good universities and stuff like that, it's fine to say I'm gay. But if some poor idiot in a small village in the mountains fucks another guy they'll probably lynch them or burn them alive or shit like that.

>unfunny faggo
While a French poster right above you literally proves me right. Stop being a Euroboo.
m8, your English is bizarrely verbose. English fluency is something you're yet to achieve.

yous rite mayne

"le frenchies are all chode-smoking queers tee-hee" is an exhausted redneck """"""joke""""". Pointing this out isn't proof of any europhilia.

for the record though, i'm a linguist from des moines and a visiting lecturer at a german school at the moment.

ive noticed the same thing on Sup Forums. That board is a rich source of cringy English by non Anglosphere posters. The fact that both bongs, leafs and Aussies have noticed the same thing and frequently bring it up shows that immersion does make a difference in language acquisition.

yep

divegrass, but that's practically a religion here, almost everyone likes divegrass the most in this country. I even went to a few Boca Juniors matches with my bf.

>for the record though, i'm a linguist from des moines and a visiting lecturer at a german school at the moment.

you really don't need to lie here as It's Sup Forums and no one is judging you for fucks sake. We're all anonymous shitposters so there's no need to prove anything to anyone m8.

I only like soccer and tennis

Why do you all like soccer so much? I thought it was just a meme that soccer was for fags.

Only soccer

Man City have a guy supporters club

every country except USA, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand like soccer the most. any fag from a country that isn't one of those will most likely watch soccer the most

Isn't Hockey the most popular in Canada?

>USA

homo here, huge packers fan

Of course, you are

my (gay)man

I love soccer and literally can't stop sucking dicks.

oh right i forgot about Canada

USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and I think Dominican Republic's most popular sport is baseball. And China if you consider ping pong to be a sport.

shit I meant just Dominican Republic's most popular sport is baseball not all of those countries. dont meme on me grammar nazis

Come back during the Olympics OP

You'll find most every poster is a gaylo.

Venezuela and Nicaragua are also baseball fans

Homo that loves soccer.
Tbh it's the only real sport.

American football is absolute shit and nearly impossible to watch. Literally 30 minutes of playing/pausing and FIVE FUCKING HOURS OF COMMERCIALS? I am fucking baffled Everytime I hear someone say "I watched the game."
If someone could please explain to me how to actually watch this shit, I might give it another try.

Basketball is just so unathletic. Tiny court, inside, literally each team scoring alternatively until someone misses the easy fucking basket. 20 minute game broken into quarters. Fuck off.

Baseball? I've watched cricket and it's more fun to watch than this garbage.

Hockey? Where's the fucking puck?

American sports are just terrible desu. Not a wonder they suck at soccer, as it requires actual athleticism.

i've had gay sex, does that count?

>Basketball is just so unathletic. Tiny court, inside, literally each team scoring alternatively until someone misses the easy fucking basket. 20 minute game broken into quarters. Fuck off.

I'm so fucking triggered right now.

that wasn't me chief

>Basketball is just so unathletic

Oops, 48 minutes.
Still broken into fucking quarters. Still scoring alternatively until someone misses some easy shit. It's not exciting or interesting at all.

I don't necessarily disagree with your evaluation of American sports being trash and soccer being good, but you don't seem to understand what athletic means. Athletic in terms of sports usually refers to raw physical ability, like how fast you can run, how high you can jump, how hard you can hit, how much weight you can lift, etc. Like most people would consider LeBron James to be much more athletic than Lionel Messi. Soccer requires more skill than athleticism, which is why a scrawny manlet like Messi dominates (that's why I really like soccer). It doesn't matter how fast or strong you are in soccer, all that matters is your soccer skill.

Bay Area faggot here. Jints and Shorks. Fuck both kinds of football.

Wrong.

>bay area
>shorks
>no warriors
i like you fag