For those who know

For those who know.

Want to help me kill myself?

literally the only episode of doctor who i've seen

Why do you still want to kill yourself?

When i get quads you have to PayPal me $20 [email protected]

Because my life will always be miserable.

If you know misery you must have at some point known joy. Where did the joy go?

This threaf was gay last night and it will be gay tonight

You need to learn to paint. Have as many lessons as you like but you will only need the first one to change things around for you.

And yet you came back. Do you have a question?

I have less than a hour.

what is even happening

This thread is not for you. Feel free to hang around but it is for those who know today only.

Covfefe?

based on the last thread, you're very love-oriented creatures. could you talk about it some more?
i can't really explain what, but it made me feel something i haven't in a long time. peace? hope? something along those lines.

fuck you nigger

i really don't care if OP is larping or not. i'd like to think otherwise just for the sake of something interesting, but even if so he's doing it in an interesting way.
stop being a salty nigger.

Doctor who once was about discovery, critical thinking and dout, now it is just justice, captine america bullshit

I blinked

Sure. From a human perspective love has always been the most powerful force in there lives.
Its primary purpose is to ensure the survival of the species. Anything created by an act of love has strength which can be passed on.
Most children are born out of need or lust. When the day comes that the number of those born out of love exceeds the number of those born out of need or lust the path to full human evolution will be nearing completion.
Love is natures way of telling you your safe.
Its natures chemical matchmaking magic trick.

I should also point out if you were not born out of love it does not mean you are not valuable it just slows the process down.

and your kind somehow benefits from the chemical reaction in our brains that causes it?
or is it the energy two reacting lovers create that causes your 'contact high'?

It's just this dumb cringy shit where he pretends to know something nobody else knows and when you ask a direct question he just says "that is for me to know because I am the one who chokes on cocks professionally and for a hobby" - for example:

Just dumb cringy shit

I need to get a new Image but im stuck with this one for mt current purpose.

We are like farmers who look forward to the perfect crop. Everything that helps it along feeds us.

is it at all possible for me to contact either you or another of your kind again?

Why are you feeding the OP's retarded larp

"your kind"

HE'S A HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU, YOU IDIOT.

No because OP is larping like a dumb faggot

Not directly no however just be aware when you get an odd feeling you should act or do something differently and you do know why. Go with that.

why are you so determined to wreck the fun train?
even if OP is larping he's doing it in an interesting way. i can't say i've ever encountered a larper that claims to be a love energy farming angel.

Oh my god this is the most retarded non-answer I've ever received, I regret asking already

Because somewhere, right now, there's a fucking piece of shit loser typing on his keyboard from some shitty apartment about how he's an ANGEL that's OLDER THAN THE SUN and not only are people are buying into his bullshit, they're humoring him and feeding his painfully cringy delusion

I have 3 more days where I will be here around this time but I will have to leave this tread for today very soon.

actually, this is topical considering the majority of the kind of replies this thread is getting.
can you show any proof of what you claim?
if not to the other ones, at least to me? what did you mean by 'coming to visit' when the guy in the last thread guessed your use of human love?

i thought you said tonight was the last time this year.

please just kill yourself as soon as physically possible for the love of all that is sacred your threads are annoying as fuck and i almost get the feeling that you samefag hardcore in these threads for attention

I "visit" by influencing you.

He didn't mean anything, he was bullshitting for replies you fucking idiot.

You "post threads on Sup Forums" to "get attention and responses because you get so little social interaction in your daily routine life" you "fucking vapid loser"

in what way? i would assume subtly, but is it at least noticeable?

I wont see a sunrise or sun set for the next 3 days on my current course.

In no way what so ever

This is only true if you kill yourself like everyone wishes