CONFIRMED: Milo Yiannopoulos/Ben Shapiro debate!

CONFIRMED: Milo Yiannopoulos/Ben Shapiro debate!
Dave Rubin is going to be the moderator!

twitter.com/RubinReport/status/733735943983751168
twitter.com/Nero/status/733700971226894340

It's going to be YUGE!

bump

When

>Shapiro
>Rubin

Is this going to be held in a synagogue?

I like Milo but he's fucking dead here. No one faces down Shapiro and lives, unless maybe Fields thing comes up.

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

He's a whiny Jew that gets flustered over anti-Semetic online trolls

NO ONE CARES

Fuck watching this. Don't give either of these little kike losers any money.

>two jews pretending to be rivals have a "debate"

It's all an act, you know.

Have you listened to Ben's podcasts? He's becoming unhinged. He uses fallacious reasoning in his arguments, and he can become derailed, not just with Fields, but with anything bordering antisemitism.

If Milo comes prepared he'll beat Benji no problem.

Don't like Rubin, and I do like Crowder, but this is the best way for it to happen.

Milo is going to troll Benji into a rage. Milo wins every debate he's ever in and doesnt have to retreat to "muh 6 gorrilion" every time anyone starts to get any sort of hold on his throat.

Benji was okay until he started to get all flustered and butthurt about Trump, now he's throwing the same tantrums as the people he used to thrash on stage. Milo on the other hand is fresh and shitposts on the regular.

i wish Sup Forums was a physical location and we had a well dressed black man cup his hands around his mouth and shout things to keep us informed

Why are people worshiping this Shapiro retard? When he was on Piers Morgan's crappy show to talk about gun control, he brought up that retarded government tyranny paranoid bullshit as an argument. Morgan asked him something on the lines of "do you know how stupid you sound?", then he quickly cry about being called stupid and talk about Morgan bullying him.

Bread and circuses.

I have heard a few of his podcasts lately, and he's plenty dumb there lately, but I think Milo's faced too many easy enemies.

I was never much of a fan, and still am not, especially since the Fields/Breitbart thing, but he's just a better debater than Milo. Or rather, I guess that we'll know for sure soon enough.

Restricting the 2A is government tyranny, and Morgan would, and probably has, claimed 'bullying' for much less than that being thrown at him. I wouldn't have used that word.

The official herald of Sup Forums would be ron paul. Dont be silly

>(((Milo Yiannopoulos)))
>(((Ben Shapiro)))
>Dave (((Rubin)))

Fuck off. Stop giving these kikes attention.

I do like Milo, but Shapiro is on a different planet to him intellectually, and his positions are all underpinned by actual principles instead of what is most likely to further his own status. Also, Ben's brain seems to operate at five times the speed of everybody else's, which is pretty handy in debate.

Not all his positions are, though on his LWC interview yesterday, Crowder managed to get him to say that he WOULD vote for Trump if he stays consistent throughout the general campaign.

If Fields comes up, Shapiro is gonna sacrifice a point though. No leg to stand on other than, "well Lewandowski tweeted that he never touched her!"

>being anti-semitic
fuck off back to

Fucking. Amateurs.

wait do you think that it's stupid that we need guns to protect us from the government?

the upward popularity trend in milo on this board is proportional to the amount of shiposting and reddit that has increased recently

Fuck off with that Jewish bullshit. Trump does have principles, they're just not neocon principles like Ben has. Ben and the other NeverTrumpers constantly lie about flip-flops Trump never actually made. I read all of Ben's articles and I see it everyday. He's constantly taking the "OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT TRUMP SAID NOW???" route in every article he writes, even though when you look closely at what transpired, it turns out Trump was just mischaracterized by the libs. He's actually a very sensationalist writer, Ben. He doesn't dig down deep on Trump stories almost ever. He just parrots whatever CNN is saying. It's pathetic really. And so is his height.

shekelpiro will be getting destroyed

>74589966
His problem with Trump is that from day one he enjoyed watching him bitchslap the media because he is naturally talented at that type of thing, but as the campaign wore on it became increasingly clear that Trump has literally no principles to the point where if a new question is asked of him he has no answer. Like, he goes silent and can't even venture a guess at a position. This is infuriating to a man of principle like Ben and caused him to lose his shit and go NEVERTRUMP loudly and with commitment. But he still enjoys seeing Trump bash the media around, so there's a tiny bit of dissonance between that one good point - that he really does enjoy - and Trump's thousand failings, in Ben's view, as a representative of the Republican party. I understand his predicament.

Looking at your post, I imagine Ben said that with a smirk knowing full well that Trump can't possibly be consistent. It's as good as saying he won't vote for him.

man who do you think you're convincing

Sorry, screwed my post up TWICE!

He does flip on a lot of issues desu

I agree with you and feel disappointed that everyone turned on Ben but how do you fucc up the formatting so many times?

Faggot detected

You're arguing with a man who can't legally own knives about the merits of gun ownership.

His crap about principles is posturing.

He pushed for a political prosecution. He's been a major hypocrite regarding certain aspects of the alt-right knowing that it is not controlled by white supremacists but hosts a wide variety of people.

He's far from honest. He repeats the big lie of having principles but has shown that honesty is not one of them.

Not really. Trump has had only 1 or 2 true flip-flops during this whole process. The other "flip-flops" are either very old shit, from before he was a politician, which nobody with a brain should give a single fuck about, or does, and the other "flip-flops" are make believe manufactured ones that the commies and NeverTrump concoct to try, and fail, to stump Trump.

And they get exposed on here every time it happens. You must be new.

Kike vs Kike is brutal, plan to watch this.

>the every Jew has a secret motive/agenda behind every single thing they do meme
Cute.

>moderated by a leftist
So biased toward Shapiro

Who 'turned' on Ben? He's an arrogant cunt. He tweeted about how few teeth Trump supporters have which is a stereotype of poor white people but freaks out over Sup Forums memes. He's not an ally.

Milo is gonna get rekt, sadly. Oh well.

When will Milo reveal his true self? Everyone already calls him a Nazi sympathizer anyway.

fuck your publicity stunts and shilling for these kikes
Sup Forums sickens me

NO BOXING OR GUN DUEL
LOW ENERGY

Ben is a sophist and con artist of the highest order. Yeah, he'll probably come out looking better. He's great at disguising rhetoric as dialectic and legitimate argumentation.

There was a rogue line at the bottom of my post that I tried to delete. In my haste I screwed up. Should have left it.

It just disappoints me that everybody here hates Shapiro so much. You don't have to agree with all of his points but I'm pretty sure he would wreck Trump or Obama or Hillary in a debate and it would be hilarious. Milo will push the Fields issue for cheap points but he is so far out of his league with Ben that I'm surprised this debate is happening. And I reiterate that I do like Milo.

Benji also accused Trump of spreading "toxic masculinity." I couldn't believe it when he tweeted that.

He's a little weasel, and really always was.

But hey, he's got that gullible britfag above you eating his shit hook, line and sinker.

FUCK YOU Sup Forums

HOMO JEWISH COCK SUCKERS

Milo is a kike too.

>3 jews 1 debate

Yeah....nah.

>mfw I've shaken the hands of both these kikes

I have no allegiance to Ben. I try to stay objective, and all of his positions seem consistent to me and generally underpinned by his religion and his reading of the constitution. Show me an argument he's made that goes against this I'm open to it.

You should be right. Fundamentally Ben IS better than Milo but He lacks Milos unshakable demeanor. The faggot is going to eat jewpiro alive.

R A R E
A
R
E

Fucking newfags

I just think he's very smart and fun to both listen to and watch in debate. The Fields thing was disappointing. I accept that one.

Macedonia is well done, newfag.

You people are delusional about Milo's "skills", you only see him debating dumb feminists so he seems to be good. Watch his Joe Rogan interview, he's crushed.

Anyone with good self-confidence can destroy SJW, but autistic kike from law school is different case.

these """"debates"""" are always so pointless. no one's gonna change their opinion.

It's not pointless.

Afterwards Shapiro will have been emasculated by both a faggot and a tranny.

It's going to be an hour of shapiro complaining about anti-Semitism on twatter.

milo isn't going to emasculate him. you know they're good friends outside of work, right?

If that's your standard for a debate then pretty much every debate is pointless, because few people ever change their opinions any more. I agree though, it's pretty much just for theatre, but I think it will be pretty funny.

Shapiro is pretty damn unshakable in my experience, even if he's somewhat triggered by shekelbergs.

>kike shill vs controlled opposition kike

ho boy, i can't wait

>If that's your standard for a debate then pretty much every debate is pointless

yea, that's what i said

Daily reminder, that kike faggot Milo is using the alt right & trump for publicity. He is literally everything we are against. The vile faggot was selling "cuck bbc" shirts, advertised at white women, on his website.

Shapiro is far more intelligent than that future aids victim, he'll easily out debate him. Milo will just make faggot jokes constantly, keep repeating the word "daring" & be self depreciating to try to get cheap laughs.

That's been somewhat in doubt recently. They've always had playfights on twitter, even after Fields, but a couple weeks ago it started to get a bit real for a bit.

Oh

TWO JEWS
TWO JEWS
TWO JEWS!!!

AND AGAIN... AND AGAIN YOU STUPID FUCKING GOYIM LAP IT UP!

YOU. STUPID. FUCKING. GOYIM!

Hosted by the nice kike

>Daily reminder, that kike faggot Milo is using the alt right & trump for publicity

I thought everyone knew this? He probably doesn't believe have the shit he talks about

Israel is a big waste of money and a huge liability to the US, and possibly has an agenda to actually ruin America.

Doesn't mean I'm triggered enough about it to 100% disregard people who are pro-Israel. And it really actually is like you guys are triggered sometimes, like now.

Confirmed controlled opposition vs. Confirmed controlled opposition.

>Both Jewish
>Both Changed sides over Trump campaign
>Both worked for Mainstream media, ergo they were trained for getting on a narrative tactic
>Both name Sup Forums on public without discretion
>Both have labeled us as alt-right
>Both have characteristic than goes against the red-pills
>Both are seen as positive icons for the utter cause but not for sympathy of their personas

Stop giving both sodomite Jews attention and leverage shekels.

You're absolutely right. Milo is a greedy opportunist. But Ben is an evil neocon. He's the sort that subverts entire civilizations. I firmly believe that. And he's going to be around for a long time, shilling for the globalists. He's got a lifetime of it ahead of him. You think he won't be the Editor-in-Chief of National Review in 30 years? A vaunted and respected conservative intellectual when he's 60? The millenial Charles Krauthammer or George Will? That's Ben's future.

I'd like to see that nipped in the bud, personally. I don't want to live through that.

Milo wasn't crushed in the Joe Rogan podcast

But i agree Shapiro will beat him

When will it happen and how can i watch it

>...then he quickly cry about being called stupid and talk about Morgan bullying him.

He opened the debate by calling Piers a bully. That was his main tactic and stopped Piers stone dead, plus it anticipated Piers calling Ben a bully at some point, which is exactly what happened and why it was such an hilarious conclusion to the bit.

I'm really looking forward to the debate. I don't really find it positive to choose one or the either, as both of them have their flaws.

Following both of them and witnessing them destroy their opponents is super fun, and I'm sure both of them will contribute alot of material in the debate.

My fear is that they both get nasty with each other, in which case the debate will lose its value.

'early June'

Not really. Joe just went full fedora for no reason and wouldn't change the subject until his autism was satisfied. Milo just didn't want to keep debating an issue that was stale in 2007.

>3 kikes

Brilliant.

Wow 2 jews trying to outjew each other to appease you fucking jews
Literally could not care less, neither of them are the mouthpiece of the alt right cause they're fucking kikes

I will drop Milo hard if he goes soft on Ben Shapiro and tries to have one of those "diplomatic conversations"

This should be quite meme-able.

/thread.

They will probably have a threesome after the debate, laughing at us and paying with the leverage shekels they take from us.

Well ever post you make on Sup Forums stabs at there hearts, good job warrior!

What would Cenk say if he saw Dave now?

Ben has no sense of humour whatsoever, so even if he fucks him up intellectually he will never appear to get one up on Milo

Fuck,that was brutal. Milo is going to get raped by Benji's little circumsized dick.

Guess I'm a @cruzmissle now.

first for ben shapiro does the first personal attack thus losing the argument.

for the record, i hate them both. fucking kikes.

FUCK OFF

>Shapiro: You and your "alt-right" ilk are all just virulent antisemites. Donald Drumpf does not represent muh True Conservativeā„¢ values! I am now a #Cruzmissile.
>Milo: I-It's totally not antisemitism, it's just a bit of banter m8! No one takes this seriously :^) I'm Jewish! DUDE BLACK DICKS LMAO

I just saved you an hour of your time

sadly this is how it's going to be. Just jovial banter

3 kikes in 1 room. God I hope someone gasses them