If the government ever turned on us we have our guns

>if the government ever turned on us we have our guns
>mfw americans actually believe they're free and will fight back

Good luck taking on that Abrams with an AR-15, not to mention all those soldiers who are in peak physical condition when the average amerilard weighs 300lb and has to use a motorized scooter to get around. Would be a short rebellion LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4NL1imQON5E
youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4
youtube.com/watch?v=wuXXSmAGP9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's why you don't fight their strengths.

You fight their families. You fight them in their homes. You join them, and sabotage from the inside. You destroy the few major transformers outside of major cities.

Good luck containing a few million hungry mouths while fighting a resistance.

Afghanistan has done more with less.

Why are Canadians not range banned yet?

The US Army won't fight the people.
Any more shitposts Canada?

I have a FAL and you do not :)

>look mom i posted it again

>not just targeting the families of the tank crews, drone operators, and pilots instead

"Us" would also be a good chunk of that military, considering combat positions lean conservative from my experience.

And your coddled Canadian ass has been protected by "us" so long you forget countries can be invaded.

You're talking about the same military that got whooped by peasants in vietnam, iraq, and afghanistan.

Additionally the U.S. government can't deploy the army on U.S. soil and even if they did a lot of the soldiers would revolt/desert.

The biggest threat to an armed uprising would be the swat teams and they only have armored cars not actual tanks.

McInnes was right again

youtube.com/watch?v=4NL1imQON5E

btw the Marines would probably defect and fight for the people, if you know anything you would know that

Tried to upload ragnar benson's citizens guide to taking out big brothers heavy weapons, but joot won't let me post larger than 4mb file

Amerikeks are just pussies, They think they're literally in an action movie and they fantasize about shooting down the "evil niggers" or "Evil gubmint" with their gun. It will never happen.

>You destroy the few major transformers outside of major cities.

Come at me, bro.

>being this naive

If America has proven anything since WW2 it's that a bunch of poorly trained, poorly armed amateurs can indeed stand against their military.

>Le we're going to target their families!

What if they blow up your fucking house you retard.

What the fuck is your shitty glock 18 going to do?

And as soon as we push the tyranny into the sea we'll be annexing and purging you

>20 vietnamese famers with outdated hunting rifles
vs
>entire US army
who won?

>wanting the military to be used against its own citizens

What is wrong with you?

Not to mention it would NEVER happen

The US, silly.

>What is wrong with you?
>Not to mention it would NEVER happen

When did I say I wanted it?

I'm pointing out how retarded it is when gun nuts say shit like "WE NEED GUNZ TO FIGHT TYRANNY, IF DA GOVERNMENT GO AGAINST US WE'LL FIGHT THEM AND WIN"

>that one retard that thinks army will side with goverment durning revolution.

>what if we just let in a bunch of Muslims in our country!

What happens if they blow up your house?

What is your shitty maple syrup going to do?

>The US won
>Literally got their ass kicked and had to leave because it made no sense to keep dying to fucking Vietnamese farmers with outdated weapons and fucking rakes

LMAO

>Go to Afghanistan
>Get their asses kicked by fucking people living in caves with rocks

Nice logical fallacy, you really proved me wrong there

>100 million gun owners vs US military

Gee, I donno leaf. It's not like insurgencies have ever worked, right? =^) I mean, who will pay the bills of the military if everyone sort of just stops, you know, paying taxes? And the IRS can't enforce it because, well, guns.

>BAHAHAHA we stand no chance in a fight. Instead, let's just turn in all our rights

>leaf
>assumes americans are pussies like leaf
g8 b8 m8

>Everyone in this thread being literally retarded

This post illustrates one of the main issues that is not being addressed in this thread.

How many us here have the skills needed to not only resist and evade the government, but also to survive off the power grid, no toilet paper and antibiotics, no farming, just grazing?

The vietnamese and iraqis were experts in local knowledge. Based on the fact that we shitpost all day inbetween wage slaving, I'm inclined to believe that not many of us are at all prepared for a grueling guerilla campaign...

Big government wont attack US on our strengths (assault rifles), all they'd have to do is starve us out, play containment while we got hungry enough to kill each other and do their work for them

Silly canacuck.
>implicating the US didn't have a much better K/D
>imploding that we didn't leave because white lives are worth 20 gook lives
>implying that we couldnt beat the vietcong if we didnt want to, which would end up with an extermination of the entire country

>that one retard who has never read any of history

>Simpering retard makes bait thread about how tanks are going to enforce a police state
>300 replies

Ok faggot. Have fun convincing Americans to blow up American homes. After the first firefight the people win. Not the government.

KEK
see

Shit posts deserve shit replies, maple nigger

>>implicating the US didn't have a much better K/D

good job, the most powerful country and military in the world had a better K/D than fucking VIETNAMESE FARMERS. You guys shouldn't even be fucking dying to them LOL

>>imploding that we didn't leave because white lives are worth 20 gook lives

>Invade country
>End up leaving because it's an embarrassment

>>implying that we couldnt beat the vietcong if we didnt want to, which would end up with an extermination of the entire country

We could've, we just chose not to XDDDD

You're retarded, leafboy. You're implying that all of the military will follow exactly as the government says, which in this case, is to bomb and kill the citizens they signed up to protect. Now some would follow that order, but certainly not all, not even the majority. The military would split and a coup would likely take place.

You're also implying that the government would use tanks and jets. The point of a tyrannical government is to control the people, not annihilate them and the infrastructure into oblivion. This first requires boots on the ground to disarm Americans. That is where the Second Amendment would be needed.

>hurr duur u fat merikans gonna kill super soldiers?!? XDDD KEK

It's true. Some won't live to see the end of a rebellion, but if this scenario were to happen, I think I speak for any liberty-loving person that I would rather be buried underground six feet under than live under any government or king.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."

There's your (You) you giant fucking faggot.

>Yeah because army always just sat back and listened to orders isntead of taking control
And I though that american education was only meme.

>governments never get toppled by their people the thread
A fucking leaf

>>that one retard who has never read any of history
In nearly every successful revolution against a government the army turns against the government. What are you smoking?

Tanks are shit against insurgency...

*turns around and elbows you*

People kill cops all the time

ITT burgers just prove that they're just can't fight.
Do you know what hapened with the man who lost everthing? Who los his home, his family? He's going full madman, he's don't care about death anymore.

And you think that they'll just pussy retreat? No fucking way, they'll kill you no matter what.
My country knows what is that. That's why our men zerg rush germans, just because they killed their families, they bobmed their cities.

And you fucking thing that you can just kill family of tank crews, and they will whine in the corner?! You're fucking delusional, you don't know art of war at all.

>not annihilate them and the infrastructure into oblivion.
This is the biggest thing gun grabbers don't seem to realize - if the government ever gets to the point of dropping bombs on civilian targets, they've already lost.

And as for the "cant kill dem drones, mang" stuff - totally correct, my AK wont do shit against a drone. But, oddly, the people who control the drones are surprisingly susceptible to bullets. And so are their families.

The US governments can call it a civil war and can up her allies to kill us as we are the rebels

our military can't even control a couple sand niggers, they won't be able to take their own people
and you think ALL of our military will even listen to such orders in the first place? to kill own people so easily?
and bombings? 1st rule of ruling is don't kill your own people, else you won't rule over anyone, and makes the chances of uprising to be all to more likely

And who will feed army when you kill all opposition since you cannot enslave armed population?

>a
>fucking
>leaf

And btw if you think that war is only K/D ratio, you're retarded. You can kill almost every enemy soldier and still lose the war.

>That's why our men zerg rush germans, just because they killed their families, they bobmed their cities.

Haha da comrade, these men rush ze germanz because they are fearless, not because there are any barrels pointed at their backs in case they retreat

Hahaha cyka blyat no gulag for you

I take

>What are IED's?

for 500

Learn your shit before you post, anglo cunt. First air ram was just 30 minutes after the war starts. And how about Brest Fortress? And Volokolamsk? And deffence of Moscow?

Only fucking chavs need a barrel behind them to properly fight for their land.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4

:^)

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>implying the US government will turn on its people BEFORE annexing Canada

lmao

>"g-go read a b-book, cyka"

Lmao mate are you seriously defending the use of Shtrafbats?

t. Ahmed

>Posting an opinion that has been proven wrong time and time again by various think tanks, universities, and most importantly /k/

OP please get an education.

America was literally founded on the ideology of ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

Your "Shtrafbats" was created in october 1942, when people was really despair after Stalingrad meatgrinder.

You don't know what you're talking about.

>calling out barrier troop memery makes me a mudslime

Why are canadians so shit at shitposting?

Oh, the irony.

>implying most of the military wouldn't fight with us

Well played.

They were around since 1918 and your faggot kike hero leon trotsky used them in the russian civil war

A civil war will never work like that, ever. Starving people only invites others to help the rebellion.

Erm...the most powerful military vs the most powerful people in the world? The only ones that can buy 50 caliber armor piercing incendiary rounds for $2 each? Oh boy that $100,000 armored vehicle will really help when the API round pops the engine block and starts a fire...

youtube.com/watch?v=wuXXSmAGP9k

Whoa your ignorance is sexy.

Enjoy your unstoppable fire

Being naive has nothing to do with it.

There would be mass desertions and sabotage if soldiers were ordered to kill US citizens on US soil.

You think Russia and China will support the government in this situation?

We would have Bubba and Jamal getting training from Ivan and Chang.

It's just not feasible to occupy the American people. Fertilizer is cheap.

I'm talking about Great Patriotic War and Order 227. In your marxist shit times they was bunch of bandits and other kucks who fought for muh communism.

>if the government ever turned on us we have our guns
>mfw americans actually believe they're free and will fight back

Good luck taking on that Regiment-of-Horse with a Charleville musket, not to mention all the King's line infantry who are in peak physical condition when the average colonial weighs 300lb and has to use a horse-drawn cart to get around. Would be a short rebellion LOL

You don't occupy street corners with tanks, friend.

You need boots on the ground, and they're fairly squishy.

And don't kid yourself thinking Bangladeshi blue helmets are competent enough to take down Bubba. The only way to kill Americans is through diabetes and heart disease.

>the progress for 250 years
>gov now have VX and other gases, tanks, drones, jets and other shit, radars and sattelites
>people still have firearms

FREEDOM

Well, we still have our guns, and we haven't been occupied by the army.

I'd say it's working.

It's kind of like a sovereign state with nukes. It's a deterrent to aggression.

Look up the siege of Athens, Georgia. We're pretty good at saying no.

Canada your only defense from Russia coming in and taking the North Pole and 1/2 your country is America, you know the one's your calling over weight and well armed. Because I can't wait for trump to be president and tell you to go fuck yourself and start funding your own Military.

>not to mention all those soldiers who are in peak physical condition
>All us armed forces have around 250k combat troops
>There are around 180 million gun owners with litteraly half of the world's supply of small arms

God what retards. The US or any super power doesn't want a civil war for one reason in the modern age. Not because that a civil militia would overthrow them (not without a military coo anyway), but because the minute that civil war breaks lose the US will lose a tremendous amount of power and be left wide open.

Lets say you've got... what maybe a 15% of the men in each neighborhood forming a guerilla unit and attacking anything government related. Let's say even just 1 guy on each military base operates against the government. You know what can kill a tank, or a jet? Same thing that can kill a car. A few gallons of water in the gas tank.

Now other nations look at this and say, ah those Americans are being oppressed by their government, I (insert foreign power) will send "aid" to these rebels. (In exchange for a great deal of power.)

Smaller nations say "haha, the big dog is busy biting his tail, he cannot boss us around!" So ISIS, Lil'Kimmy and other 3rd world shitters will start probing for the limits of what they can take off the plate.

A civilian militia cannot bring down the government alone. It is what it sets in motion that could topple the entire government or severely weaken it with irreversible damage.

same shit different name

>Russian military doctrine was to literally throw as much men at the enemy until they run out of ammunition

Yeah, great patriotic war alright, so much for brothers in arms. all those dead men because those fat cunt commie retards can't into warfare.

I'm surprised that russians ironically celebrate military incompetence every year

A FUCKING LEAF

good point. Civil wars can still be won by rebellious factions though see france

History is a flat circle buddy

You do realize that there's very good odds that any "army of oppression" would result in defecting soldiers bringing equipment along for the ride?

America is covered in bases equipped with anti-tank and anti-aircraft equipment, man-portable and otherwise. And plenty of vets who were trained in their use.

A modern US civil war would be horrifying in it's destruction.

>People in the military are not individuals with personal morals and motivations
Even the US government thinks they lose over 50% of military members if an uprising or civil war happens

Well that's generally the idea behind forming this narrative of "The Racist Trump voting Nasty Under Belly of White School Shooters: They Are Forming THE ALT REICH"

They've been hammering at the same association for awhile now:

HAVE GUN = RACIST MURDERER CLOSET NAZI

It sure takes a lot of SWAT guys just to serve an arrest warrant on one person.

Why do you think the CSA did as well as it did? Huge amounts of veterans, specifically the officer corps volunteered for the South.

Because a bunch of desert dwelling peasants has kicked the shit out of several super powers over the centuries.

Wow you are so smart dude. What the government really wants is empty land full of dead citizens. They may as well declare themselves emperor of the sun for all that would matter

*grabs popcorn

dis gud

>abrams are not used in urban warfare effectively
>american soldiers will have real issue shooting at other americans unless they're women because they do what they're told by authority no matter what but then peak physical condition doesn't matter
>if shit does get bad in our country, it will be un,canadian, british, etc etc troops coming to deal with it not american military.

Why are .50's so expensive bros?

I want one of these for rabbit hunting

The problem was to get a better K/D, you'd have to inflict massive collateral damage.

Which is why people snapped, considered everyone "the enemy" and proceeded to Ma Lai Massacre entire villages. If we'd just reduced countries we went to war with- no discrimination, everybody not American is a target - it'd literally be a slaughter.

No American government would do that to their own homeland, short of two actual governments forming (like the 1860s) - and even then, while you might see cities burned, genocide wouldn't be on the docket.

The US Military got is ass kicked by a bunch of sand niggers in the middle of the desert for the past twenty years.

Even a quarter of the US population (75 million people) performing guerilla warfare would absolutely fuck the military up.

No need, those are all over torrent sites.

>non-American soldiers
>landing on American shores in any year post 1945

epicly meme'd

The US military wasn't fighting for survival and had incredibly restrictive RoE in the Middle East. i agree with what you're saying but your argument to support it is wrong

"Major Smith from South Carolina, please fire upon those civilians standing in the green there"......long pause..... I'm betting Smith shoots the guy that gives the order. My many years in the DoD (civilian) tell me the military forces would decline to participate in any actions against other patriots. The G'mnt may be liberal dipshits, but the Uniformed Services sure the hell ain't.

>.50 for hunting

>finger on trigger
>hand on magazine