Why aren’t women inherently funny? I feel like even if a girl said the same joke a guy said...

Why aren’t women inherently funny? I feel like even if a girl said the same joke a guy said, it just wouldn’t be as funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOtd_rBHebI
youtube.com/watch?v=dLQA6EnkafI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think when you break it down, humour is something that's used to win people over with. To bond with. Women simply don't need it! Got that goldmine between their legs, and it's all served.

they can't do sound effects with their voices...
I think that turns them off to being funny

Humor is a coping mechanism for emotions guys are told not to be so emotional so we develop humor to cope. Girls get to cry and be unreasonable when they are sad whe just get to joke about it to hide it.

Feel like whatever joke they tell just sounds annoying. Not even sure why. The high pitch? Take the same joke a man makes and have a woman say it, and it’s not as good.

Because they don't need to be funny. It's the same reason women aren't charming or cool.

Not charming? Wouldn’t say that. But what makes a person “cool”?

You're just not paying attention to the funnier women I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=mOtd_rBHebI

You all just sound like a bunch of faggots. I am sorry you can't get any puss?

You need more Martina Hill in your life

youtube.com/watch?v=dLQA6EnkafI

because men are cool and we dont find them funny because we dont look up to them

because real humor comes from sadness and depression. men either commit suicide or become funny. or do both. Women bitch and complain all the time and will be " in a bad mood" but rarely actually long term depressed. Most that say they are are seeking attention. if a girl actually is depressed she just becomes a mopey whiny bitch. like others have said she has other emotions and is allowed to bitch and cry. real funny humor happens naturally when you truly are sad

Unpopular opinion here..but i know heaps of chicks who are funny af..its just female professional comedians that seem to suck ass

true; but what about girls who grow up in bad environments/experience loss/etc? I don’t think they just become mopey whiney bitches if they’re genuinely going through stuff lol

Idk girls just have a different sense of humour. They laugh at shit I don't find funny at all.

they just become whores. sometimes they can be a little silly but they never become like man comic worthy

Too real man

eh i just mean wouldn't they develop humor then? do you think there is at least one woman in the world as funny as men?

thats because your sexist.

you do not see women and men as equal in the same thing.

this is not a choice you have chosen, it is one you where condition to believe through aging.

>acknowledging men and women are different = sexist
are you that guy from google who fired his employee for pointing out men and women have biological differences? This has nothing to do with sexism. fuck off cunt

>9 yr old daughter
"What's the difference between snowmen and women?"
"The snowballs"
ill admit i laughed hard
she likes to tell corny jokes

That's a cute story user. But how does a 9 year old know of balls

prolly this

the girls you dont think are funny probably dont think you're funny, either

have you ever even heard of planned parenthood

>know of balls
>googles "funny jokes"
these are not the same thing

Probably a butch, yeah.
Attractive women rarely have a reason to develop their personality.

women are pretty much worse than men in every single aspect deal with it

"Uncle Ted told me that one. After he asked if I wanted to see some real snowballs. Now I know why they are different. Thanks for leaving me alone with Uncle Ted, dad."

No.

Well that's a possibility I did not account for

did you have an uncle ted that touched you in naughty places
it sounds like you did
im sorry to hear not all childrens lives are as traumatic as your's was, it will get better just try to move past the pain user

Ive met good looking women who are funnier than any of you faggots will ever be. Yall r sum unlucky sons of bitches. Either dont have enough experience with women to have met a funny one, or you just only know lame people in general.

>trip dubs
fuckin check'd

Men have evolved to be daring. Women have evolved to be conservative. Humor is daring.

I've yet to see a thread mention women in the OP and not get a ton of personal attacks directed at status/looks. Very feminine.

I don't know. The women who are usually perceived as unattractive by conventional standards have incredible personalities usually accompanied with a great sense of humour.
So, I wouldn't generalize like that but the attractive women are quite vain

Right. Funny women are afeminine. Has nothing to do with my theory.

because you're around shitty women, or you prefer the company of men