Does anybody know if you are supposed to Drink before you Smoke weed? Or vice versa?

Does anybody know if you are supposed to Drink before you Smoke weed? Or vice versa?

I don't think it matters so long as you dump all that shit right down the fucking drain and get something that isn't worse than everclear and water

Good 2-3 shots then 2 bowls. Avoid lightweights since thc kills regurgitation response

Smoke beforehand, otherwise you may over-drink and get the spins

Thanks niggers, I usually don't drink much so was just curious

Smoke, drink, smoke more, drink more.

Repeat until your field of view looks like you're cross-eyed at all times, but aren't actually cross-eyed.

Avoid standing and eat something that tastes really good, then watch some comedy and listen to some music.

I think you're supposed to drink bleach then drink ammonia.

Best not to mix unless you're a pro.
Don't smoke if you're crazy drunk.
Maybe smoke first, it might make you drink less, which is good because you don't want to get the spins and throw up.

Smoke weed before you drink or else you'll get the spins.

Smoking after drinking fucking sucks.

I've always preferred smoking after drinking

Weed first moron. Drink is for the cotton mouth.

Before and after
>that goes for any drug mixed with weed

Beer before grass and you'll fall on your ass

I've always done both at the same time. Always been amazing. Never got the spins before

Definitely drink first then smoke, smoking feels way cooler after drinking than does drinking after smoking.

I like smoking a solid amount (blunt to the dome, multiple bowls to the dome), then having the booze to calm the high a little bit, then smoking more. the crossfade is just right when you drink to come off it a bit then just rush into smoking more IMO

this, a beer is fine but if you're gonna get drunk, smoke first.
when i smoke while drunk, it hits me like a brick and regret it then puke my guts out. wasted high.

If i smoke first i wont feel like drinking, but ive had plenty of times i was so drunk i couldnt tell i was high once i smoked

Ive been stoned for many thousands of years but I still remember that - if unexperienced - you will vomit after drinking moderately and smoking. Smoke before, drink, smoke again, and drink hard after that. Remeber the ancient prophecy for non-smokers, "beer before grass you're on your ass. Grass before beer, you're in the clear"

Don't think too hard about it. If you wann smoke then smoke, if you feel like drinking then drink.

beer before grass youre on your ass. weed before beer youre in the clear

It's torture.

lol good luck