Gnarliest thing you’ve done to a girl sexually

Gnarliest thing you’ve done to a girl sexually

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5816417/the-quentin-tarantino-toe-sucking-sex-email-that-will-haunt-your-dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=OcNLD9FCiSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tounge punch her fart box.

Does accidentally biting off a piece of clit count?

Has sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of conceiving a child

Had a girl who was really into armpits.

Putting it in her arse after she told me that she had some STD. Sure I wore a condom on occasion. Not all the time. I realised it was slightly dirty and gnarly. Not her ass though.

Generally anything to do with the butt will be gross. So is sex in general. Oh if only I had a nickel for every time I got drenched in period blood. With a bare penis.
Ahhhh good times

ran a train on a girl at a party

That's one petite leg. Like a miniature leg from a doll. I like it

Told her I loved her

legit niggaflip.webm

kys, cancer

Ass to mouth with her shit on my cock. I shoved it in her mouth and when she realized it had shit on it she puked all over herself.

OP pic looks like jailbate girl

no fuckin way please more detail

gross dude stop fucking dumpster whores and maybe youll have a good experience ffs

suck my gf's asshole almost every time we have sex

sick fucker

came on her body against her will

i looked at a girl in public once and didnt even realize that i was actively raping her by subjecting her to me staring at her.

help hands

Do tell more...

Was fingering an ex gf while both drunk, she was super kinky and I've always wanted to fist a girl. So I worked 3 then 4 fingers in while she was sopping wet, everything was going great until I got the drunk ideas to curl my fingers into a fist. Ended up cutting her pussy wall pretty bad with my finger nail. She yelled and immediately squirmed off my hand freaking out and ended up driving home. Never banged again :(

...is that quentin tarantino?

Forgot to mention she bled for a few days afterwards.

He's had a foot fetish for ages.

diiiid not know that, thanks

this

Quentin confirmed pedo

>be me
>casually dating a decent looking petite asian broad
>just fucked
>"user, would you do something for me?"
>figure she wants to cuddle or some shit, whatever I'm down
>"P-p-p... pee on me?"
>poker face
>pick her up, carry her to the bathroom, put her in the tub, go to work
>she is fucking IN TO IT
>finish up, grab my shit, head home

I took her to the tub cause I didn't think I'd be able to fuck her in her bed again if I knew I pissed there. But we didn't end up seeing each other after that anyway.

Red wingz

is that Uma Thurman's foot?

Got her number?

I was hammered and called a 4/10 to come over and blow me, she was down and went to town but I was too drunk to cum. I put on The Dark Knight when she got there and watched Batman fucking around while I got this endless blowjob. Stopped her for a minute to take a piss and she got right back to work when I was done. Ended up jerking off on her tits cause I wasn't gonna finish otherwise.

Nah, this was about ten years ago.

Drank her piss

Was she an asian chick from SoCal? Cause if so, we have ourselves a funny coincidence here.

Is that quinten tarantino?

No its

yes it is.

Pics about 6 years old.
gawker.com/5816417/the-quentin-tarantino-toe-sucking-sex-email-that-will-haunt-your-dreams

It's a black male thing.

Not sure what you mean by gnarly, but I once pushed my girl up against a door and fucked her ass for a good solid 5 minutes while she moaned and grunted. Never did figure out if she was enjoying it or if she hated it.

Girlfriend couple of years back had some sort of heart condition made her pass out a couple of times. Was fucking while she had one of her episodes, was out for a good 5 minutes, just kept fucking her.

Apparently this is the girl who's toes are being sucked.

What script is that?

Tied my GF up, blindfolded her, put headphones on her and then invited our female housemate to come and watch me fuck her.

Housemate fingered herself, used a dildo on herself, sucked me off for a little bit while I used the same dildo on my GF. Fingered housemate and I put my fingers in my GFs mouth, she licked them off.

In wich way? Did she want you to sniff hers or did she want to sniff yours???

Nice. Very nice. Who was hotter, roomie or gf?

went hard in my gfs ass using coconut oil, i literally fucked the shit out of her

it was pretty gross

Have you never noticed the emphasis on feet in his movies?
Uma Thurman in pulp fiction was when I realized that.

i fucking knew it. wiggle your big toe.

youtube.com/watch?v=OcNLD9FCiSk

yeah but like.. uma thurmans feet were really fucking gross so i didnt think anything of it

GF was hotter, but roomie wasn't bad.

Roomie was a lipstick lesbian, experimented with me a few times mostly when drunk and decided cock wasn't for her...

Nope

I'll do all that to that healthy young girl

fucking summer

Is that a child's leg? Hollywood pedo-ring confirmed.

Shit, I've done all of that to a sickly old woman.

are you still here?

More of Nicky please

figging. Honestly the funniest thing I've seen. Guess I'm pretty tame

Wipe my dick on her teddy bear

she doesnt post fapworthy pictures unfortunately

I fucked a girl on my surf board once.
It was gnarly.

Fucked my ex with my big toe. Felt great.

If you've seen that meme before, but haven't attempted for the lulz, i don't know what you're doing with your life

If you've performed this maneuver in a seruous manner before, i don't know what you're doing with your life

Sez you....but I'm still fappin

I had a Japanese fiance at one point and she was super fun to fuck. Like a tight, portable fuck toy or something. I love to pick her up and slam her against the wall with her legs wrapped around me.
I wish I was still in shape enough to still do that.

Also, I dated a Bosnian freak for a while who was super into anal and orgasmed from it. It was kinda weird at first, but she was clean and it felt nice so...

i convinced her to watch me cum. when i felt like it will squirt i asked her that does she like cum on her body. she said she hates it. then i asked that can i? she said no, but i got closet to her and sprayed my cum on her chest and her neck

Bahahaha, would have loved to see her face when you did. Any more of her legs, feet or ass?

Do you know what he's doing with his life?

Fucked in her parent's bed and came on their pillowcases to establish my dominance over the household. Skeet in their eyes like I'm telling them to watch my kids.

best for now. she is in a hat

letting her lick my asshole. I didn't even ask her to do it, but that was some kind of fetish she has.
No homo but getting your asshole licked by a chick while she's stroking your cock is one of the best feelings you can experience.

it's not homo if a girl does it, everyone has an asshole dude

I frequently enjoy eating ass, and I currently have a sexual relationship with a woman about 15 years older than me, in which I pee on her face, and then I fuck her ass... it's chill

I once farted into another girl's butthole

True. But with her finger in my ass I would feel kinda homo

I always have the 'rhoids, I could never get into it for that reason

Expand. Green text?

I ended up with a mixture of blood and dead baby all over my dick and thighs.
> gf finds out she was a month pregnant after going to doctor
> "was"
> she has a dead baby in her uterus
> she doesn't do anything about it since she doesn't want her mom finding out
> a week passes, we're in her basement having sex in the dark
> I think we were afraid of her parents walking down
> stop because she starts getting horrible cramps
> horrible smell as I take my dick out
> turn on the lights and look down
> blood fucking everywhere, I mean fucking everywhere
> pic related, mfw

Fact check before you fiction faggot.

Guys have pleasure receptors in their ass aswell cause of how close the reproductive system is to it, it ain't gay if a chick is fingering your ass

Had drunk sex with an ex, about to cum but need a piss too. Somehow I came/pissed on her face and chest just a few squirts. She just paused staring at my dick for a few seconds and went to go clean up as usual, I'm sure she knew.

I passed out soon after and no mention of the incident afterwards, fun times

user what the FUCK is wrong with you?!?

Patrick Bateman

Cum inside her in her sister's bed.

Was she into it???

kek

You're a fucking savage.

Made her heat a pan up on a stove and then sit on it with her bare ass

Impossible. Your vas defrens clenches shit up so ya can't piss around when you're cumming.

Tied my ex wife to the bed and left her there for 2 days. When I went to work I left a Hitachi vibrator on her cunt, when I came back the mess she made was unreal. I fucked her, blew a massive load in her, and then invited friends over to watch some baseball and put the Hitachi back on her. After they left i fucked her again and left my cum on her to dry. More or less did the same thing the next day. 9 months later out came my son.

>reconnected with a hs friend
>she was recently dumped, I was rebound guy
>idgaf, not looking for anything serious
>drinking with her and her younger sister/rommate
>girl gets smashed
>starts crying, warbling about her ex
>sister is like "fuck her user, let's drink!"
>drink
>keep drinking
>hot damn this girl can drink
>"remember that movie 10 Things I Hate About You? Let's go to my room and watch it!"
>okay I guess
>remember the movie starting
>wake up naked next to sister
>mfw I had to walk past the girl eating her breakfast
>mfw I had to walk past their mother also eating breakfast
>mfw they lived at home and I've known their mother for like ten years and she knows I came over to bang the one girl and fucked her little sister instead

Not the worst blackout drunk I've had.

looks like a child's leg tbh

Had consensual sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation

After marriage ?

During

So who did'ja have your son with after ya murdered your wife?