Tendies general: Rate different tendies on the tier scale...

Tendies general: Rate different tendies on the tier scale, and also tell how many GBPs tendies from each tier go for in your local economy.

zaxbys is god tier and im sorry if you dont have these in your state

Checked. Me too. Those look delicious.

i love hentai. i can stomach gore. i tolerate retarded trolls. but this good boy points shit makes me feel so negative and depressed. like even just envisioning someone in this situation, a grown, but capable, man baby. like it's okay if someone is retarded or slow and is like that then whatever, but thinking about well-equipped men that could actually be thinking for themselves in these kind of situations.....shit really keeps me up at night thinking about how terrible existence really is.

fucking hell mate

I think GBPs can be a metaphor for all the compromises we make in everyday life to get by and survive.

Popeyes's

that's deep. wonder if the GBP meme founder thought that shit or just subconsciously made it so. like DAMN that's good

Where do Chick-fil-A tendies rate?

Is this a tendies thread or a get thread?

get tendies thread

meatless tendies are better karma

11/10 but incredibly high in MSG which is basically like tastebud crack so that might explain some of it.

Ah ha! I see what you did there.

best chicky tendies hands down

Those aren't horrible actually, but nowhere near as good as the real deal.

Cane's tendies are my fix

Damn! So many great looking tendies from places we don't have in my state. I might have to go on a tendies road trip.

Apart from OP, this thread is bringing some weak ass tendies. Not even fucking pub style, it's all fast food teir.

OP gets 6/10
Runner up is , 3/10 would slap out of hands, cannot deal with this shit right now

I prefer making my own beer battered chicken strips at home, using a nice seasonal ale for the batter. Shit is SO cash, and better than anything you'll usually get in restaurants.

dat breading doh. smh

Best dipping sauces?

how crunchy they are? nice pic user, is related or some google img?

new bucket list item: chicky tendie tour

Ezell's Famous Chicken from Seattle representin'! This shit is so good, Oprah has it flown directly into Chicago so she can eat it.

Ezell's Famous Chicken, Oprah Winfrey's fried chicken of choice, made Wallingford happy with its latest expansion at 2300 N 45th St. [EaterWire]

Fuck they gots boneless tendies there?
sheeeeiiiit

New tendies at McDonald's are actually not bad. Just wish we didn't run out every 5 fucking minutes. They have to thaw for 24 hours and the dipshits only put out one bag per day. By 4:00 pm we are out every single day.

Fuck Oprah

Nice. They have a food truck too.

Awwwww, yeah.

No thanks, mate. I'll take a hard pass. She's all yours.

That sucks, user. You should say "Fuck you, Ronald!" and go work at a real restaurant that pays its cooks a decent wage.

Niggers will do anything for chicken

You fucker. All that's open rn is White Castle. While their chicken and waffle sandwiches are pretty gud, it's just n-NOT right!
Pic sort of not related

Fat, black, and rich? I trust her taste in fried chicken. And I've tried it for myself. It did not disappoint.