See this. What do?

remove the drunk girl, start sanding down the bench.. I prefer a o-natural look

Continue on my way away from this disgusting slore

maybe call the police if I'm feeling extra

take a pic and post on Sup Forums

>o-natural
It's "au naturel" you fucking idiot

/thread

Well, provided that she's breathing and that the situation presents no immediate threats, I'd put her in the recovery position

Well, provided that she's breathing and that the situation presents no immediate threats, I'd put her in the recovery position. So she doesn't choke on her own vomit.

ITT: We make really cool crystals, and post results!

Okay, so this is easy, you should have all of the chemicals needed around the house!

Youll need around 5-over 9000 pennies (or copper coin from your country for those stationed), and a straw, put these aside.

Get a clear jar, scoop 2 tablespoons of salt into it, and 1 tablespoon of baking soda.

Now the first important ingredient should be in the bathroom cleaning supplies: Ammonia (any brand). Pour it in until the jar is 2/3 of the way full (as tall as you want the crystals to grow)

The last ingredient is laundry bleach (careful not to spill on your clothes!), fill the rest of the jar.

Now drop the pennies into the bottom, and quickly take the straw and blow bubbles onto the pennies to get the crystals going. You should begin to see stringy crystals form after about 30 seconds of blowing. That’s it!

The attached pic took around 10 minutes of steady blowing

The pink and purple some from the production of copper-calciphate using the CO2 in your own breath! (blowing until youre dizzy actually increases the CO2 in your breath, giving better colors)

Good luck, and make sure to post your crystals after you make them!

Well, provided that she's breathing and that the situation presents no immediate threats, I'd put her in the recovery position. So she doesn't choke on her own vomit. Then I'd pee on her.

omg tis ting got me kild!!! i died!!!

This is as old and fake as this gif normie.

Grab her phone and try to find someone to come pick her up that she knows?

position her like this to preserve her modesty and prevent her from drowning on her own vomit. not before copping a feel though.

why pee on her? Are you homeless and in need to pee?

collect those cans. I can get 10 cents for recycling them

Can you post a video of you doing it yourself?

throw up in my mouth

what if they don't want to give you any money for cans? Do you recycle it yourself?

position her like this to preserve her modesty and prevent her from drowning on her own vomit. not before peeing on her though.

I can use them to help build my settlement at Sanctuary Hills then

It looks like she's dead so I would take her and dress her up as a puppet, and then take a video of her, post it to some site on TOR, then get money from some Deep Web list asking to use my video.

makes sense

>KEK

>take home
>basement
>cage
you know the rest

Mustard gas really

I don't seem to understand what your saying. Please describe in great detail. Sorry my English no good.

PLEASE SOLVE THE CAPTCHA
============================
PLEASE SELECT EVERY SQUARE
=============================
SORRY NOT VERIFIED TRY AGAIN
================================
that's what I would say to her

Is it cold? You might want to get her a blanket or something.

Turn her head so she doesn't suffocate on drugs like any decent human would do

Consensual rape

newfag here
what is this? it was unsettling but I'm just wondering where it came from?

I also love doing brithdeath

pull her panties to one side

go in raw dog

cum in 15 seconds because shes hot and the situation

catch the bus home and play mario and rabbids

please do a live stream and I'll donate bitcoin after ur done
thanks

check if shes an enemy stand

i would probably get her on my back piggy-back style and walk her to my car, pretending that she is just my really drunk friend.
then i would drive off somewhere and fuck her.
then i would just leave her there.
i would probably also leave something inside of her butt, like a crayon or something out of one of those quarter toy machines.

You mean, "what did."

this is such a hot pic

Get her into a safe place you freaks

gonna make her boiled eggs when she wakes up to help replenish her nutrients?

It's o-natural you fucking faggot!

something something walking in circles