ITT: We make really cool crystals, and post results!

ITT: We make really cool crystals, and post results!

Okay, so this is easy, you should have all of the chemicals needed around the house!

Youll need around 5-over 9000 pennies (or copper coin from your country for those stationed), and a straw, put these aside.

Get a clear jar, scoop 2 tablespoons of salt into it, and 1 tablespoon of baking soda.

Now the first important ingredient should be in the bathroom cleaning supplies: Ammonia (any brand). Pour it in until the jar is 2/3 of the way full (as tall as you want the crystals to grow)

The last ingredient is laundry bleach (careful not to spill on your clothes!), fill the rest of the jar.

Now drop the pennies into the bottom, and quickly take the straw and blow bubbles onto the pennies to get the crystals going. You should begin to see stringy crystals form after about 30 seconds of blowing. That’s it!

The attached pic took around 10 minutes of steady blowing

The pink and purple some from the production of copper-calciphate using the CO2 in your own breath! (blowing until youre dizzy actually increases the CO2 in your breath, giving better colors)

Good luck, and make sure to post your crystals after you make them

Oh wow what an original and hilarious thread op

this is so old my grandma used to post it

dont do this

WARNING TO NEWFAGS
This is not how to make crystals it instead is a recipe for chlorine gas

nice mustard gas

You missed the summerfags.

Dude just made mine totally worked!

DO NOT MAKE THIS, it's a recipe for chlorine gas and when this was first posted it sent a kid to the hospital.

Everyone's a hero these days...

flashback to the original, old and wonderful Sup Forums

Older than your grandma this thread mate.

This is useful if you have a purpose for mustard gas

The fuck are you talking about? This makes some really cool looking crystals. Try adding food colouring to change the colour.

^^what he said. you guys r dummies

I wonder how many people are actually gonna try this..

>year is 1007*2+1
>still uses the "over 9000" meme
>still thinks people have ammonia in the house
>still thinks people are weird enough to mix household cleaners
>absolutely no one knows that this is a bad idea
>no one above like 10 years of age knows that calciphate comes from calcium, which is not C but Ca. Breathing Ca02 would be fun!
>posting a decades old meme
>troll baiting so hard he's made fun of
sure's summer in here

Ya'll stupid if you do this.

Your fortune: bad luck

Itt: we make some Skub instead.

Verry funny

Why didn't anybody tell me it's 2008 again?

>food coloring
>instantly bleached
if that doesn't give away this is a (bad) joke, i don't know. maybe just let natural selection do its job.

so original. I'll trick kids into making poison gas. So edgy.

exactly
but you'd be surprised how many people need you to hold their hand through life
im so sick of us wasting so many resources keeping people with no critical thinking breathing

If you make the same thread with meth I would consider it good. This is old and well known.

why the fuck do people still have/use ammonia?
is murrica still living in the 50s of the last century?
even in india the bottles with like 3% ammonia content have a shitload of warning signs on them.
does lard have bad influence on the brain?

shut the fuck up pinjab
no one wants to hear about what you think until you have indoor plumbing

Dude I didn't even need to use the coins, the salt or the baking soda, the ammonia and the bleach worked perfectly!

wow that would definitely get someone on fb

I fucking love this experiment! did it with my wife's son a few years back. tons of fun seriously

check out this haaji faggot. ammonia is dominant bitch. U mad?

enjoy your nerve gas faggot

implying that i am from this shithole of a country
i wanted to compare the glorious world leader (no not north korea) to street shitter country, and even the latter know that ammonia has no real use at home.