Industrial Uses for Coke Which Prove it’s Not Fit for Human Consumption

Industrial Uses for Coke Which Prove it’s Not Fit for Human Consumption

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/07/25/use-coca-cola-clean-guns-grizzled-ukraine-army-vet-talks-shop-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You Are A Faggot

>you don't fucking say

I give ammonia pellets to my plants, too, maybe that's what the kid should be eating.

Sugar OD

Why do you hate coke so bad, dude? That's a weird thing to be mad about

Bro you fucking kidding that looks like the life for real

This should go in comfy threads

fat ass here

i know this isn't the point of the picture, but coca cola sucks, krispy kreme sucks, KFC REALLY sucks, and mcsuck is just OK tier fast food.

they could have at least pick decently good suck as fuel for the fire

What the fuck am I looking at

Hydrogen is the primary ingredient in hydrogen bombs. Therefore water, H2O, is unfit for human consumption.

Why don't you try something far more interesting like propylene glycol, OP

You can use coca cola to polish precious metals,also.

You would know fatty

Lel

I haven't lost a single fucking pound since I stopped drinking coke last year.

Brawndo
It's got what plants crave!

lay off the mcdicks and tendies you fat fuck

Hey just wanted to say that reaction pic makes you a serious faglord, just sayin

I'm a media analyst for coke, I get to see this shit everyday.

i wish they would show what other substances that are in the water, doesn't matter what you drink, you're fucked either way.
welcome to this fun thing called life, enjoy your pollution!

Samefag
and what did you make the next one on fuckin MS Paint?

Pepsi must pay well

>Brought to you by the good people of Evian.

Coke is a pretty good rust remover.

Yes I sleep better at night knowing my insides won't be rusty!

Haha, well aren't you the fool..Coke isn't made with sugar anymore. It's made with good ol' American corn syrup

Plenty of common consumable things can be used for cleaning- vinegar, lemon juice, baking soda, etc... that doesn't make any of those things unsafe consumed in normal proportions. I almost never drink soda, but if you are drinking a 2 liter bottle of coke every day, the obvious most harmful thing would be the amount of sugar.

Fucking seriously. I work for a living. Fuck that, hook me up to this.

Hell I put more sugar than that in my koolaid.

>inb4 the delivery drivers use it to clean their engines

You know that deinking water rusts the metal right? And you are putting that thing in your body every day , imagine what will do to you

spell Evian backwards user (^:p

Chemistry doesn't work this way, my stomach is not made up of car batteries or rust.

*sips pepsi*

What the fuck I clicked on Sup Forums not fucking facebook

Industrial Uses for Water Which Prove it's Not Fit for Human Consumption

water is used to cool nuclear reaction rods. You want to put that in your body? fucks wrong with you?

So what can I drink to go along with a meal? Mind u I don't do milk, coffee, or alcohol. I drink soda (2 cans a day) but also throw in 2-3 glasses of water after each can. I drink a ton of water but can't see me leaving soda.

water is used to break down human waste. You want to put shit in your mouth? Go ahead, moron.

water

More ketchup for me , it's corndog time

>drinking water

Look at this. It's called "water" and it kills fish and dissolves their bones.

That's clearly bone hurting juice, you mongoloid.

The thing about sugar is it's only dangerous if you're dumb and just fucking mirk your life cos yer retarded
I don't drink that shit bc it fucks up your teeth, fuckin cavities and shit fuck

>krispy kreme sucks
You take that back

english please

This, at least coke is so toxic its sterile.

This is why I only drink red bull now. Sure it costs a bit to buy 4x24x473ml every month, but it tastes great.

his vacation photos obvious

You are such a faggot. You are acting like Coca-Cola is a deceptive serpent that magically fools people into consuming it. People know well what the fuck they are in for; they know the risk and take it anyway. If you are event half-literate, you can read the ingredients and nutritional facts ON THE BOTTLE.You fucking idiot cunt.

Close but no suğar.

>This is why I only drink red bull now.
>This is why
>This

What is why?

So isn't alcohol

Someone's having caffeine withdrawal symptoms... Ask mom for a 24 pack next time.

if you have bloodstained or rusty cloth put a quarter cup of coke in the washer with the cloth and it will remove the stain

I don't drink caffeine or soda.

honestly though my dudes, I drink far too much booze, I can't cut coke out of my diet when it is essential for my booze

What, do you only rink mixed drinks, you faggot?

damn that's an eatable asshole

Coke tastes good nigga.

so drink thousand island dressing instead of cola?

No I D*rink them asswipe

Quit lying burger.

Because children aren't plants

Fuck you.

Eat shit.

Go drink a Jack and Coke, you fucking pansy.

kek
What about those vegetal sisters?

fake news

Ukrainians use it to clean their guns.
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/07/25/use-coca-cola-clean-guns-grizzled-ukraine-army-vet-talks-shop-video/

Sitting on your internet-addicted ass all day and not realizing your potential, Coke is the least of your problems.

Kek

can confirm, i drank one can of coke and died instantly.

Op is a massive faggot.

this
and checked

lots of people are just salty they didn't invent some hit soft drink that still has practical uses.
Last I checked the death toll from people drinking Coke is lower than the amount of people killed by the vending machines selling them.