Nibiru (Planet X) will impact Earth tomorrow and bring about the rapture. All of you atheists, homos, muslims...

Nibiru (Planet X) will impact Earth tomorrow and bring about the rapture. All of you atheists, homos, muslims, jews and any other blind heathens should accept Jesus into your heart while you still can. Go grab a bible, place it on your heart, and say with me:
"God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your Son Jesus Christ in giving His life for me on the cross at Calvary, and I long to receive the forgiveness you have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. Come into my life now, Lord. Take up residence in my heart and be my king, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by sin, or the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life. Those days are in Your hands. I ask this in Jesus' precious and holy name. Amen."

Jesus loves you.

can anyone confirm what happen doing this?? dont have a bible...

¿Can i do this with a pdf version of the bible or it doesn't count ? Pls respond.

is it okay if I write down all I can remember and swear on that?

>planet impact
>rapture
user that's not how the bible works

also this is some /x/ larping shit, kill yourself

Hail Satan. His Son shall rule now and make everyone bow to Him.

I fucking hope the world ends tomorrow if for no other reason than to shut you retards the fuck up.

Can you please define "The Rapture" in non-faggot speak OP?

child detected

K

Someone forgot to tell the Christians that 2012 was a while ago

yeah lets just ignore all the other prophecy suppose to happen and skip right into the end

Good, go to heaven and continue sucking the sky wizard's dick if for no other reason than the fact he "created" you. Meanwhile the rest of us will be glad tou judgemental killjoys are gone.

I am going to laugh when it is September 24.

AH HHAHAHA! Pope already said Atheists can get into Heaven. You got no power here.

>sky wizard
fucking lost

sorry, i didnt buy the rapture dlc

Finally I can die.

no u

I want to die

THAT IS HOW YOU PURGE THIS WORLD OF THE HERETICS.
IT WAS YOUR CHOICE ATHEISTS. IF YOU COULD JUST FOLLOW YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR. YOUR CREATOR. THE FATHER OF ALL. WE WOULD HAVE BEEN SPARED.

Wait, that shit's tomorrow?! Guess I WILL go back on Grindr, then.

I don't speak Aramaic.

God doesn't exist.

Humans don't know what the universe is.

It's cute though, pretending to.

It would be really interesting if someday a doomsday prediction would come true, and if there was an afterlife, and all the people of different belief systems then debated why it was the right prediction according to their belief system

benis

get

Im hungry

It is not too late to redeem yourself. We have been predicting the Rapture for 2000 years, but this time it's really gonna happen. Pinky promise.

>We

since you're so keen on meeting up with god, do us all a favor: kys and let him know we're coming yourself

Finally i can die

Planet X is fake tho, if it was going to collide with earth, be on earths path for collision, than astronomers would have been tracking it’s every move, and would be visible in the sky.

>Nibiru (Planet X) will impact Earth tomorrow and bring about the rapture.

good

>accept Jesus into your heart
no faggot

ATTENTION NECKBEARDS

THE PLANET NIBONG IS ABOUT TO FUCK UP YOUR WHOLE DAY TOMORROW

BOW TO THE BBC FAGGOTS

why chink wear spacesuit on earth in the daytime

Why the fuck are you capitalizing your 'you's?

That is poor grammar, I do not trust people with poor grammar.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Troll harder.

I will survive, hey hey

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

wow you're one judgemental prick

We are here! I am here.

Don't worry!

Does it have cloaking tech.?
On those last few hours, rape and kill as many ppl as you can. You may as well... The world's ending.
Your going to hell for 1 sin anyway....

If this shit is legit, all the stuff about the constellations and all that, the way revelations makes it sound (from what I've heard, don't quote me on this) is as if the antichrist is going to be born tomorrow, I was reading up about it last night and there's a verse in revelations that talks about when the constellations align (I can't remember what they're called, but it's the two that are aligning tomorrow) a child will be born of a star or something along those lines

Jesus loves you guise, but he's a little jealous so you better confess your ownership to him or else suffer eternal suffering. That's how much he loves you guise.

Dont revoke satan now is not the time to be making new enemies.

The bible isn't real. If you want you can read some Mayan scriptures about the bear taking a bite of the sun if you want.

There is no Nbiru. There is no god. Jesus is dead.

This is all a puerile fantasy cooked up by delusional conspracy theorists.

Like Harold Camping. Remember him? He's dead now too.

I always find it interesting that the bible is law and truth yet it's a collection of chapters picked out of literally thousands by a bunch of humans and assembled to fit a certain narrative.

If it would impact tomorrow, we would've noticed by now.

You do realize that the "constellations" mean nothing in astronomical terms and are random collections of stars that are hundreds of millions, if not billions of light years apart.

Did I miss something, are we having another "doomsday?"

Judging by his comment I don't think he does realize. I mean he reads the bible as though it's true.

Don't feel too bad about missing it, there will certainly be another doomsday in a few months

Oh look another christian scam doomsday, throw your life savings at the church everyone! get you're fucking nibiru pills from the nigger down the street. accept jesus you fucking degenerate faggots.

top lel