Thoughts about clipping...

thoughts about clipping.? considering you guys in Sup Forums really love the -experimental fantano music- im sure you already talked about this band a million times but im new here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fHXkQBzFJU
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZAPtFRpuu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

worthless flaming lips-core garbage

hamilton

Why does the rapper sound like a steriotipical gay guy? It makes their music unlistenable, especially when their music is supposed to be as "hard" as possible, as to why they are using noise as instrumentation. If they got a different rapper, a guy more like Freddie Gibbs or DMX, then their self titled would be a 10.

>It makes their music unlistenable
why?

i think daveed has flow for fucking miles and amazing lyrics not all rappers should be mc ride

>Look over on guys labtop
>He's listening to clipping
>Tell him I like clipping
>Starts talking about clipping
>Asks what I like
>Shows him some of my music
>Obligatory "were they on drugs when they made this"
>Get up to walk away
>Later
>Look at guys computer again
>See he only has 2 albums downloaded
>Midcity and the Hamilton soundtrack

Kill me. I've given up on looking for other people I can talk about music with.

It is the complete opposite of the aggressive hard instrumentals. I literally explain it right after the second sentence you fucking retard.

>sounds gay

no not really.

yeah but what about the j u x t a p o s i t i o n

youtube.com/watch?v=_fHXkQBzFJU

But their music isn't at all about trying to go hard 24/7. The Death Grips comparison is fucking retarded.
I like clipping. in fact I think they have easily the best production in modern hip hop and Daveed's flow is smooth as fuck. It's unfortunate though that a lot of people can't get into them because they either find Daveed's lyrics cheesy (never really cared for lyrics in music so this doesn't effect me) or they expected something like Death Grips and get disappointed when it's not always trying to be straightforward/visceral/hard. If people go in with a mindset of a truly experimental hip hop group, they'll find something to like here. But otherwise, I think clipping.'s more for fans of electronic music than it's for fans of hip hop.

You know they literally say that's why they use noise music as production right? Because of the steriotipical "this shit goes hard" so they used noise? They said it in some interview, it might be the what's in my bag with them.

noise isnt nessicarily "goes hard" you Sup Forums guys gotta relax with the death grips standards

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZAPtFRpuu8

tell me this shit doesnt go hard

i like the flow and rhythm of the song, I wish the beat was incorporating noise more though

Not at all. If anything, it's there for more intricate, textural reasons.

Just recently listened to CLPPNG. and I loved it. Is their other stuff good too?

how's high school

nah, everything else they did is absolute trash

>flaming lips-core
Yeah Clipping are bad but explain exactly what you mean by this phrase you fucking child

:/

I have no reason to not believe you're baiting though