Any stoner fags here?

Any stoner fags here?
So for the past few weeks i have been smoking queite alot of weed/hash but never managed to get high/stoned. I tried hash at first and felt nothing. But i was like '' wel usually on the first times you dont feel much'' so i tried it like 20 more times inluding weed in the next 2 weeks and felt nothing athor then some mild dizzieness. So i asked myself maybe im inhaling the wrong way? Maybe i am smoking shitty hash? So we got all types of hash like indika and sativa from different sellers but nothing worked. I also asked many people to watch/teach me how to smoke properly but all told me i was doing it correctly. I inhale correctly and exhale correctly. So one day my friend got me sativa hash. Wich i smoked twice that day. Afterwards i got extremely nausses and vommited multiple times ( must have od'd ). A few days later i tried smoking again but still felt nothing and instead just got nausses from smoking any type of weed/hash becuase of the bad experience.

it affects people differently my dude

But in this case it doesnt really affect me at all athor then some mild dizziness.

You should feel something.

Inhaling is simple. You just breathe the stuff in. You're not puffing it and just getting it into your mouth, you're getting it into your lungs. If you're doing that then you should definitely be feeling something.

You dont need to hold the smoke in.. I mean 3 seconds in and out of your lungs is enough time to absorb it..

seems pretty obvious. don't smoke weed then

It's not gonna vary like this, if OP did it right he should feel something

The only thing I can think of is that OP is a robot, autonomous, and is completely oblivious to his own feelings and his own body and thus could not tell what was going on besides dizziness. He smoked until he vomited.

I have no idea what you're trying to tell OP.

Thats pretty much what i do.
I inhale after that calmly inhale some more air inorder to get the smoke down to my lungs.

then slowly exhale in a controlled manner. and if that isnt the way to do it i have already tried athor methods

Can you rephrase this? I'm struggling to understand

You need to chase it with Clorox, newfriend. :)

Are you taking a dainty little puff and then a big gasp of air or just doing it normally?

I'm wondering how you dont feel anything
unless it was something else entirely

Ebic ruse m8 he's gonna fall for it for sure

At first i would fuck up a few times but i mastered how to do it correctly so to speak. I inhale a good few seconds making sure i actually inhaled smoke and not a little puff like you said, sometimes i accidently inhale so much i feel my throat burn. Anyways after that get some air into my lungs inorder to help the smoke get down and then slowly exhale again.

Weed just puts me to sleep and has me wake up with terrible cottonmouth. The biggest reaction I've had was eating slightly too much of an edible and being incapacitated for the entire day after falling asleep giggling.

Either A, you're not getting enough smoke into your lungs or B, you're too autistic to know when you're high.

im getting enough smoke into my lungs user, and trust me i would know if i were high. i dont feel any light lighheadedness or calmth at all. i feel exactly the same as before. and no im not telling myself ;'; IM IMMUNE IM IMMUNE'' i try to accept it but it doesnt work

Well I mean, when I smoke I rip whatever I'm hitting hard. Imo it's not a real hit if your lungs aren't burning.

If you're certain you're getting enough smoke in your lungs (i.e. blowing out large clouds from your lungs, not just pushing smoke out of your mouth) then it's 'too autistic to feel stoned' all the way m8.

cant be user! i am actually a very self aware person who has a strong mind/soul. i would know if something is different/off cant you just be immune?

>i am actually a very self aware person who has a strong mind/soul

This just makes me even more convinced. There's no documented evidence of anyone being immune. Cannabinoid receptors are a natural part of the human brain. You can't just lack them. You're just expecting the feeling of being stoned to be much more dramatic than it is.

Well then what am i supposed to feel lol. if this is it then its fucking weak shit. time to try out heroin then. possibly in the next few days if my dealer is up

Maybe i am superhuman and am actually immune? i swear to god i dont feel shit

No, you're just autistic.

>Ive been smoking queite alot of hash but never managed to get stoned.

ive smoked for 4 years. 90% of that is hash
i feel alot more on hash than on weed, hash makes me so slow and makes me think alot while weed i almost only get happy and feel light.

No ruse friend. Makes you high as a kite. :)

>calmth
Nigger, you are tripping

Whomst'd you think you talkin too

Not OP, but what's the best method to smoke indoors? Common sense is a sploof and have the window open. but what do you guys smoke with? Bong? Pipe?

Whats the difference between indoor and outdoor smoking?

what the fuck do you want me to do.it doesnt fucking work. bong is next

You need to stop lying.

>what the fuck do you want me to do
Honestly kind of want you to keep paying $50 a gram for brown sugar

im not lying bro. when i try the bong it should work tho

Well, when you smoke outdoors, you're outside, and when you smoke indoors, you're inside. Very big difference.

47yrs old
Long Time smoker
My first question is
1) Do you know what you are smoking?
Indica...Sativa...CBD or a hybrid
2)What is the reason you are getting high?
Are you trying to chill and Netflix with a girl(oh your a Sup Forums-tard..my bad)
Are ya trying to get into some sweet ass music at a concert
Different strains/combos of strains do different things.....are you drinking/doing other drugs?
Marijuana is not just a way to get "high"
For people like me it saves me from Big Pharma shit(Thorazine...Clozaril...Haldol...ect)
that was killing me for years and making me gain over 130lbs in 20 yrs
I stopped taking all that shit when I started to learn Psycho-Pharmacology on my own
Skip that salvia shit...it sin't anything nice and can probably kill ya if the peoson who sprays the chemicals on the potpourri fucks it up

But how does it affect you, you know, differently?

Okay, but if the liquid in the bong is gasoline, the weed burns more intensely, and you release more cannaboids. You'll get high for sure.

I smoking is too upsetting to your snowflake ass...you can choose edibles or concentrates(WARNING: CONCENTRATES fuck me up and I am an experienced smoker)

Okay. . . If you smoke a lot with friends in a small room or car, it's "hotboxing". The smoke stays in the room, so you're always second hand smoking, even when you're not hitting.

Well, okay.

Hey if you read the post you will have seen i tried both of those and sativa got me sick.
Im simply trying to get hight for the feel of it. outside with a friend or 2 .

Weed isn't easy to come by, here. I generally have to go out of the country to get amazing shit. hashish is easier to get, but nice, pungent nuggets are like unicorns. So I started growing mushrooms instead. No smell, no police attention, and I get to enjoy the world melting for a night every couple weeks.

Like I said in my 2nd post...if smoking doesnt work for ya...try vaping a concentrate/shatter
If that doesnt work ...weed probably isnt for you.
Last option is edibles...they take longer towork and last longer than smoking.
But getting the does(# of cookies/brownies) can be touchy and make it where ya frist attempts are not all that good.
dosing is the important part here
If weed will work for you...you just need to find the right dosage and in gestation method

Ok, so...Who goes to smoke?