E
L
I
C
I
A

Grego. :^)

So, what's it say?

honestly i cannot tell, it looks like some angolan writing, i have no idea what's written there

Hot-dog brasileiro, uma delícia.

WTF is this
>kkkkkkkkkkk
shit every Brazilian does?

kkkkkkkkkkk

But based bettynho is from Rio... Check where is located "favela da serrinha"

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morro_da_Serrinha

Also... What does "rsrsrsrs" means?

risadas risadas risadas
>kakakakakakakakaka
>kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
make sense now?

At least tell me what does ''um cachorro quente de leve'' means

Do it for the memes

It's laughing, just like kkkkkkkk or huehuehuehue

It's the same fucking guy with the monkey stew. What the FUCK brazil?

Literally a light hot dog

Honestly, Bettynho looks like a chill dude

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

literally "un cachorro caliente leve "

>mfw

C'mon, not this shit again

>Favela da Serrinha

It's explained this nigga is a fucking favelado from Rio de Janegro

>tfw betynho is probably a total bro
>tfw he'll never offer you a plate of sopa de macaco

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here...?

U

M

A

it's supossed to be a laughter, yes, without vowels.
I once askes to lusos how the hell are you supossed to write a laught in portuguese, and a tuga told me that "kkkk" and "huehuehue" were developed in "isolated brazilian comunities on internet", and,accord to him, portuguese people just write "hahahaha", even if in portuguese that doesn't sound like a laught and they remain "loyal to the english language".

That really made me think, how is possible for a language to not develop a way to write the laught? Why would they have to use a english form of it? What about the portuguese literature, it's unexistent or just lacks of human emotions?

Btw, if someone could tell how the hell are you supossed to weite the SOUND of a laught in portuguese, I'll be glad.

D

E

E

Ese es el de los mapitas?

But the letter k is pronounced ká, you don't need to write the vowel. It would be like, in English, writing "I'm going to p" It's stupid, yeah, but everyone understands what's being said there.

L

Classic way in portuguese is "rá rá rá", but nobody uses it anymore

for me, its sopa the batato

I'm gonna guess it's just not something important in historical literature. I bet people have had ways of expressing laughter phonetically in writing but they've constantly shifted through time and were also probably pretty localized. If people are using "hahaha" now because english speakers are and english is popular, it's just picked up recently and nobody remembers any old way because it just wasn't important enough for society to keep track of.

Yeah, but I was pointing that writing a laught without vowels seems weird for a romance language

Does it sound like "ha ha ha"?

Initial R in portuguese sounds like initial H in english and german and almost like J in castillan

if you change the last letter of "batato" to an "a" you would get an actual, very tasty meal here in braz

30 yo (looks like) and thé Guy has dental braces

What happens in brazil ?

its the way favelados show their "wealth" here, calling it "ostentação"

>sopa the
>the

Kekd

I

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

UMA DELICIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ç

I

Do you really have so many difficulties keeping your homosexual lust for this sperglord, you damn assminner

A

At least not some cartel's hostage head

Sup Forums has always been shit but this meme is a new low. Everything about Brazil is also inherently shit but this meme is also a new low. Now you combine the too and this is what you get. Next time you think about creating a thread like these ones you should make at least a more thoughtful post such as a question that introduces discussion to Sup Forums and if you post here sage too.

WHat the fuck??

kkkkkkkk

Sopa de Morcego. Uma delícia?

U

Did I hear a sopa?