I'm a Transgender in the military who voted for Trump

I'm a Transgender in the military who voted for Trump.

Ask me anything.

no.

A crossdressing faggot saying they are transgender. Kek

Also, I voted for him because he said he would be the greatest LGBTQ president.

Then you're dumb, because he said a lot of outlandish shit that he would obviously never deliver on, and all you had to do was look at which party he was the nominee of to tell that one was complete bullshit.

Thanks for the vote now go kill yourself

He said a ton of stuff that sounded good in theory.

He said there would be health care that would cover everyone. My mom is on SSI and barely making it, I thought he would expand on those benefits. Now he wants to cut Obama care and my mom is going to get kicked off.

A QT feminine right wing trap
>wife material

What made you think that you could believe him? I am genuinely curious.

I used to watch the apprentice and thought he knew what he was doing.

Fucking leftist shills.

I kind of realize now that he is basically what is wrong with America and why we are progressing so slowly.

We have to drag people like him along.

If it were up to people like him, we'd still have slavery, women wouldn't have rights, etc.

sure, i got a couple of questions. why do you think that anyone gives a shit about your gender, your profession or your political views? You are a peon in a machine and one day you will die. What makes you think that you are at all special?

How big are your tits, bro?

That's called being retarded.

I guess I thought that presidents are supposed to represent the masses.

I figured that Hillary was against gay marriage not too long ago, but Trump was from New York which is a progressive place. So I went with him.

Obvious b8, but still you have a mental illness you cross dressing faggot. Get yourself some therapy before you cut your dick off

/thread

DAMN, THAT gf PIC IS ACCURATE.

Because in America if you cut off your dick you become a hero.

Trump doesn't give a shit who's ass you stick your dick in. Trannies are mentally ill, and gay marriage should be a states issue.

thanks for your service

But he was a bully on The Apprentice. And once he actually started campaigning, he exhibited bullying behavior even worse than what he exhibited on The Apprentice. What about that behavior would lead you to believe that he would advocate on behalf of anyone in the LGTBQ community, women, minorities, disabled people, or any other community that he has overlooked or treated with contempt his whole life?

I never understood the difference between state and federal issues.

If you kill someone, it's a federal issue, correct?

But if I fuck someone in the ass, it's a states issue?

What if I accidentally kill someone by fucking them in the ass?

Is that a federal or state issue?

if the prosecutor wants to file charges against me on the federal level, but I was married to the man, will they then prosecute the state for allowing gay marriage?

I don't get it.

The American system is confusing as fuck.

Also, what about the age of consent.

How can it be 16 on a state level and 18 on the federal level? Because all that is saying is that the federal government would have to take over every case where the argument is that they had sex at 17.

If you think this is how transgender people act you are going to be sorely disappointed. Traps on the internet and trans people in everyday life are nothing alike.

Ok. so I was trolling. I'm not trans, nor in the military, nor voted for Trump. Nor can I vote as I'm a green card holder. But yeah, I fucking hate Trump. He's a moron.

Proof of OP.

weed is a federal crime, unless you live in a state where, it is legal, yet still a federal crime......wtf

Basically the states have no real power. Any semblance of state's rights is just an illusion put in place to make complacent sheeple feel like they have some form of say in what goes on in this country. The federal government does whatever it wants with little to no consequences and we get to say jack shit about it.

That actually proves your not OP. I'll give you a minute to spot how.

>I guess I thought that presidents are supposed to represent the masses.

yet only 25% of the electorate voted for him, closely followed by the 26% who voted for hillary. basically trump's not even a very good populist with half the country looking at the ballots last year and deciding that they might as well stay home and jerk off rather than engage in politics. And yeah sure, ahving a president more interested in taking vacations, watching tv and bragging about his dick, sorry crowd size is probably pretty representative of the nation as a whole so I guess you're right.

>I figured that Hillary was against gay marriage not too long ago

hillary is against anything that the current market sample group is against. should the key demographic change their viewpoint on anything, she would have been perfectly capable of altering her position to makes her self seem more favourable to the key market demographic in question

>but Trump was from New York which is a progressive place.

Trump was born into money and has made a career selling his brand and playing on screen personas. He knows marketing and he knows showmanship. These are also new york traits. It is almost as if not everyone from the big apple is a clone of the progressive latte sipping hipsters blogging about their fight against the machine from the comfort of their parents appartment

>So I went with him.

he is happy with your vote and i hope that you are happy with him as president. The good news i guess that he is a lame duck president; he is not going to push his transgender ban through so your job is perfectly safe. god bless america and i for one appreciate your service. have you had your dick cut off yet?

r traps gey ?

Are you a US citizen? If you are, please take one high school civics class.

Are you sad or scared now?
Holy fucking sheep...