Qt in enginerding class

>qt in enginerding class
>have barely talked
I have basically zero social skills and literally zero experience. How do I go from "hi, I'm user" to asking her out without being too weird?

Cringe. KY.

asking her out is not your goal. finding out if she's worth asking out is your goal.

you don't.

she's smart and a cutie?

she doesn't even need to date a smart guy who can look after her so time isn't your friend.

she can have her loser, douche boyfriend who rails her every night and she'd be completely in the right. she's a future sugar momma.

this, unfortunately. that's just the way it is

some smart girls want kids

he is not good enough for those girls though

Fair point, but I'm pretty confident
(for no good reason). Still, any specific recommendations on how to do that?

People do date for reasons besides economic necessity.

Yep, minus the kids.

oh yeah, but most of the time that a cute girl dates an uglo it's because she eventually gets tired of getting railed by empty headed, good looking guys who can satisfy their soap opera like life craving.

They don't do it on purpose or consciously, but that's usually what happens. or the guy is really funny or something.

Now this girl doesn't ever need to settle. she will have enough stability to date anyone she likes, and you my friend, an engineering peasant who will have to settle for a loose whore who's been through her train of douches, have no chance of being on her list.

This is probably too optimistic, but I'm inclined to think I'm relatively normal, semi-funny, etc. and this wouldn't necessarily be settling. On the other hand, I'm asking Sup Forums for advice without a ton of irony.

As an engineering student, i can define say dont go for it. Girls in engineering are so used to guys being thirsty for them since the ratio of boys to girls is like 10:1. A girl who is a 6/10 normally turns to a 9/10 when shes in engineering. If shes actually decent looking, unless yoire in the top 0.1% of guys, you have no chance. If shes uglier than you'd usually go for, maybe you have a chance.

That's honestly my biggest concern. I can definitely imagine female engineering students getting sick of constant harassment by neckbeards.

I'm not sure I buy into the whole objective-attractiveness thing and was under the impression that to some extent the point of a date was to see if you liked each other enough to continue. Too naive?

this.

specially if the girl has watched 10 seconds of any science fiction, fantasy, or anime show that she can regurgitate.

She's swimming in dick and attention.

The other problem is there currently is no "usually go for" and I figured this was as good a place to start as anywhere, though that may not actually be true.

You came to Sup Forums for dating advice?

Take the shot. The worst she can say is "no".

Damn, you guys have some serious self confidence issues, just plan well take some anxiolytics and give it a shot user. Women aren't some unattainable prizes like the losers in this thread think.

That's basically my attitude; I just figured this might be entertaining, plus there's a small chance of someone similarly asocial who might want to share their experience rather.

Get to know her in class. Make her feel
comfortable around you to the point where she
feels like she can trust you. Find common
interests. Ask if she wants to do common
interests together only when you are ready and
know she'll say yes.

When a girl can have more dick than she knows what to do with, she'll only go for the exact type of guy shes into. So if she happens to be into neck beards, you're in luck. Nah but in all seriousness, maybe theres a chance shes highly in to your type but who knows. The odds are slim. Not gonna lie

Oh & to add to this, the 1st time i went for an engineer, was in my 1st year. I learned the hard way hahah. Now its pretty much common knowledge how it works. But back in 1st year i tried getting the number of a girl in my class, instantly got rejected. I was really surprised honestly because she wasnt overly attractive or anything. I told my friends later that day & they told me how it works lmao. Anyways op, youre better of going for non engineers cause you'll be able to pull way hotter ones & they're less likely to be psycho

Just go up to her and talk to her about class as a conversation starter. Maybe even ask her what answer she got for a problem and how she derived it. Since she's a mythical female engineering student in a sea of antisocial dicks who are too scared to do anything but stare at her, she probably doesn't talk to that many engineering students.

this thread is relevant to my insterests

Have you tried being honest?

Just say, "Hi, I'm user. I've wanted to talk to you for ages because I find you cute, but I was sure you'd get hit on by every guy in this class. So I did the nerd thing and asked Sup Forums. I got a lot of shit ideas from there and complete pre-judgements until some genius told me to just talk to you. Anyway I'd like to go out for a drink with you and find out if you have a personality to match those looks. Are you interested?"

I probably value engineer-y thought patterns (if that makes any sense) over just attractiveness.

Does it help if (as far as I can tell) I find her cute, but not in the standard way? Obviously some other guys will be the same way, but it might improve the odds.

Also, she seems pretty shy, so I don't know how that affects things.

I feel like saying that out of the blue is pretty neckbeard-y.

I was in the exact same situation as you. I just found found her cute & quirky kinda. She was shy and i thought it was cute. Nope apparently everyother guy thinks so too. Like i said before man, you can try it but you either have to be way more attractive than her or fit her criteria exactly. Lifes pretty shit in the sense that 90% of the time you dont even have a chance to get to know them unless they find you visually attractive. Which makes sense haha. Its just how it is

Don't do it out of the blue. Do it casually at the end of a class as you are walking in the same direction.

Same fag here, ive found the best way to get to know girls in your class is to just sit beside them. Like just ask casual things related to the class or pretend you cant read the board. Say "man i cant read shit from here. What does that say?" or ask any type of question. Im colour blind so i once asked a girl to help me read a graph because i couldn't see the colour differences. Bitches love that shit so Justin pretend youre colour blind if you have to LOL

That's kind of my prediction, but I figure it won't really hurt to ask.

hahahaha this fucking thread is just a bunch of loser cucks talking about not having a chance with this girl.. are you guys fucking serious? you dont know untill you at least try to have a normal fucking conversation with this chick.. is rejection really that bad? instead of making this thread just go out there and take action.

also can we have a beta male cringe thread now?

I thought I was entertaining enough that you already had one.

At this point, I probably will just try to get to know her a little better and ask her out unless something changes.

Look for things that she may do in class to pass the time (drawing, art, etc.) No joke I saw a girl drawing, asked if she'd draw something in my notebook and we banged for weeks. Pic very related, it's her.