youtube.com/watch?v=H1PMWV6qpD4
youtu.be/7pB-4avmAR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A timestamp.

G E N I T A L H E R P E S

i want a cheeseburger and a blowjob

Pussy on tap.

We want unwavering sexual consent.
Why the fuck do you need to be "in the mood" for us to have sex? It isn't like you need to get your pussy errect.

So what if you're not in the mood. Let me use you.

yup, timestamp

You in a diaper

This

/thread

See
And

this

>walks into an internet tackle shop
>points out that there is bait everywhere
>expects to receive kudos for it on an anonymous image board, where no one could possibly give him any credit for his astute observation because no one has a fucking clue who he is

Dude, we know it's bullshit and we're replying anyways. That's what this place is for. Go be a newfag somewhere else.

I don't want anything anymore.

Tits and a timestamp. It's simple, really.

to regain control of my life

How about the rest of your face??

Well done, user.

>Femanon here
>What do guys want?
tits like those

>what do men want?

Something that they can be so passionate about, like fighting for a cause or going on some daring adventure, that to fail would mean you have nothing left to live for.

samefag

We want you to put the lotion in the basket.

>femanon

This actually sounds great right about now. lets all go out for burgers and blowjobs.

i want to know why you're in a bathtub with no water?

I want a huge pile of weed. That chick draped across it butt naked and a 4 foot bong on maximum overdrive whilst she sucking my junk.
That should do it.

basically sex to begin with. The someone who understands them. Ask them questions about their probably shit mundane life. Then more sex. Also total commitment to the relationship

A timestamp, a new crusade for Europe and the Holy Land, the kikes gassed, a normal, non-nuclear war to have the "men" of this time prove their worth.
Also a gf. :(

my nigga.

virgin

faggot highschooler detected.
men want to have somebody that doesnt fly off the handle over dumb shit, doesnt make up reasons to be pissy, and can sit on their face. if you cook thats fucking awesome too. otherwise, shut the fuck up while I make all the money and build us a future, if I want to drink Ill drink bitch.

fetish clothing

it has to get wet dipshit

That's what spit is for, virgin.

Those.

If you're real prove it and Kik me some sexy ass shit. Username is bapple9

women get wet when being raped too, so you'll get wet no wories

youtube.com/watch?v=fnpG9PkYv14

That song was cringe as fuck.

This is what guys want
youtube.com/watch?v=H1PMWV6qpD4

Let's get married. You'll make me carrot cake on Tuesdays and I'll make you shepherd's pie on Thursdays and we can watch Shrek(or some trilogy) on Friday's living in a cozy cottage somewhere in Wales or Wyoming.

Sauce

who dat

Deadpool chemistry
I want that with a femanon.

Let's hook up if you're down

A timestamp OP. Dumb bitch

Money

A gf who is fun as male bud, and can suck a dick. Later is not s option.

Speaking for myself I will want to romantically reward her to extent she works at being good at sex.

Sex is tiny part of a day (well maybe not always) so want someone who likes to have fun and is not a nag.

No you Femanons has a 50 part subdivided list that's usually begins with net worth and occupation and that's fine and in line w evolutionary theory but realize films about romance set false epectstions just like mens action films are realistic bs.

Serious answer, men want one of three things _at all times_. Food, sex and silence. Give them one of those three things, dealer's choice, at all times and they will never be unhappy.

Liz Katz or Risi Simms

Sauce for the pic?

>What do guys want?
You know what we want, so gibbit.

This guy gets it. Make us a sandwich. Don't feel like making us a sandwich? Fuck us. Not 'in the mood'? Leave us the fuck alone. It's really simple.

>What do guys want?

Bareback sex with cute asian girls.

For her to go away once we are done.

(OP)
>What do guys want?

Bareback sex with cute asian girls.

For her not to go away once we are done.

What men want is very simple. Just listen to my nigga Patrice.

youtu.be/7pB-4avmAR0

i want to have sex with my sister again.

I was like this, guy didn't wanna have sex with me anymore 2 years into the relationship

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY REPLIES???

ITS TITS OR GTFO!

tits that are not fake, and nipples that are the sized of women's nipples, as opposed to those man sized nipples in the picture.

How much did those cost?

Nobody believes is actually a fenanon.

The impossible. Loyalty

are you really that desperate for attention? that doesnt matter, he/she claimed to be a femanon, there should be no discussion whatsoever before tits with timestamp is posted, is she wanted a discussion on what guys want she could have left the femanon part out, see the fucking picture i posted.
sage

Just let it go. Old Sup Forums is dead.

we just want you to go away

and hopefully so is this thread.

Don't know about others but companionship, kiss and someone I could trust. A lover and a friend.

I'm not a card carrying member of the, "I speak for everyone group". However, I can say what I "want".

I want to finish my D.O. I want a job I am happy with that pay's me well; no more 30k/year unlivable wage to do the job of 4 people that make way more than I do to do a job that they aren't good at.

I want to finally be happy. The degree/job is the first bit b/c; I love working medical, and I love helping patients, and curing the cause for their systemic problem.

I want to find a woman and have a relationship that's positive and worth my time. Someone who is: trustworthy, loyal, motivated, snarky, geeky, thoughtful, kinky, who can communicate well (or at the very least, learn to do so), intelligent or able/willing to learn, adventurous, and that has similar interests with me.

Lastly, I want to settle down once I finish school. I want to finish seeing the rest of the world, and revisit places i've been to. I want to try more cuisine, and work on my own culinary skills. I might have a degree in culinary arts, but there is always room for improvement. I want to improve my library, and read more. I want to finish my PADI cert, and dive in the ocean. I want to hike the Appalachian trail. I want to visit New Zealand, Jordan, and Egypt. I'd love to revisit Australia and Europe.

Mostly, I just want love. I'd settle without all of that if I could just be loved or find it.

Someone who is as right-wing as they are, while also playing video games and building computers with them.

And uses Linux or BSD. (Proprietary Unixes are ok, but like, why even? They got nothing on them, except maybe Solaris)

And to watch anime with them all night long.

Also, yeah, it's a thing: a decent bit of sex, too :shrug: Or least some sex and a bit of foreplay.

At least, that's me.
You wanna spread the joys of Capitalism while crushing the Commies, by Trump posting on Facebook?
Then, we can relax on an MMO or watching animus on my Linux PC?

No? No wonder no one wants to be with me

True and crazy, our body is made in a way so you can fuck us whenever you want lol

A man wants dubs

Security.

I want you to shut the fuck up! Fuckin fagget

well then be me, instead, faggit

No, be me

checked for the glory of cheesburgers

fpbp

pretty much this

Exhaust attached to the window and bed is above the stove.

>mfw

Rag next to the fireplace?