Rate/wwyd for moar

Rate/wwyd for moar

Bump

Do all of her pics look exactly the same? Post more.

Looks kind of bland--is that the steamed vegetables dish at the Chinese restaurant? 2/10 would not eat.

What do you like about her

This bitch a reptilian my dude, I can tell.

Is this the crazy chick that made the video of her shaking her tits to ride of the valkyries?

Don't think so but I'd love to see her do that

Rate/what do for moar

Bump

I give an 8. And ill Spread all her holes with my cock

Nice. What do you like about her

Moar?

Man this girl really looks like someone I once knew. Haven't talked to her in years but she was always super sweet and after seeing her in a bathing suit, man did I want nothing more than to see her naked.

Who was she? got pics?

She looks like she would enjoy anal, giving off anal vibes.

Fuck I wish. Sadly it was so long ago I can't even remember her name.

If OP has nudes of her that would make my fucking day

Casey Anthony/10

Best I can do, I have no clue how to convert gif to webm

Rate/wwyd for moar

7.5 but I'd fuck her ass

Nice. keep pervin for moar

Whoa now. This is the type of girl you take to a nice ass steak dinner. You pay for that and dessert. Take her on a nice walk. Then, when neither of you can handle the sexual frustration anymore, that's when you take her home and fuck her in the ass. Get out the ropes and kinky shit too

Kinda I guess. My girl's hotter

I would give her my cock for dinner and my balls for desert, and I'm sure she would enjoy that much more than going out, she looks like the type.

Looks like her kinda but don't think that's the same girl. Her tits are too big. OP's girl has smaller tits

You want more perving man you're gonna have to show something better than face shots

Don't blame you. Her ass is amazing

I'd fuck her rough as fuck too, shove my dick down her throat

Ima need some better pictures

Keep going?

Doing better. Not quite there yet though

She sorta looks like Casey Anthony.

A bit. This girl's hotter though

Who is she to you

Bad quality but Dat ASS

This guys asking the real questions. So far I haven't seen anything that didn't look like it was taken 10 years ago on a shitty wind up camera.

The pics are old, yes, but she's still fuckin hot.

These seem like they were taken years ago, some from strange angles, getting a strange feeling about this.

Old is fineif thats what you have, but they're all vacation pics. We're waiting for the good homemade shit.

Who is she

Girl I used to mess around with. still got a hard on for her. Love her tiny body

How long ago was this?

About 7 years ago

Does she look familiar?

What's her profession?

Lab tech why? she look like someone you know?

State?

She does..

Name?

Don't remember a name, did she do anything besides lab tech?

Not sure. She was a lab tech when I knew her. What profession is the girl ur thinking of?

A teacher

Don't think she ever taught. She'd be s hot substitute though ;)

I sense you have some emotional attachment still?

Yep! You like?

You just have all these saved? After all those years? I'm getting some feels here man.

Pretty much. I like it when other ppl perv or fap to her. what can I say?

What happened between you guys?

Help me fap, show me the goods!

She left me for another dude

Thoughts?

I'm trying not to get too into this but I sense your emotional attachment to these photos, had to ask.

Butt chin, small tits, but nice was and I wanna prematurely ejaculate into her blue eyes while I hold an open. She's just got that "cum in my eyeball" look about her. Ya know?

Came for a nut, and leaving with some feels, best of luck OP

I know what you mean

Holy fuck OP, do you actually have the goods on this girl!?

Rate/wwyd for moar

I've got a few. You like?

Fuck man. This build up is killer. She's a solid 5/7. And now I want to cum on her face as well. But not til after fucking her from behind while pulling her ponytail. I bet she has some nice hips to hold onto as well.

My nigga. I'd impregnate her so she couldn't leave. Fuck her every day while she gets bigger, whole 9 yards. Facial abuse, painal, atm, creampie everywhere. Soon as she gives birth, split. Gone with the fucking wind

I really do. Something about this girl man.

She's pretty much a 10. Petite, small tits, gorgeous face. Looks like shy innocent girl next door but with a hidden slutty side. Best combo--she's Fucking amazing

I get why you got the feels for her. Right now though I got a hard ass dick waiting for her to show me what she's got.

>something about this girl
Explain
What about her gets you hard?

Well that's simple, she's fucking gorgeous, great body, then there's the picture of cum on her face. Basically I'm a dude who's attracted to a girl.

More importantly is what's going to keep me hard

Love it when anons go into detail about her

And I love it when OP's deliver on nudes. Tit for tat dear friend.

Anyone saving or sharing

Touché. So how bout it... details?

Fuck ya man. Now we're gerting somewhere. Honestly first of go for the add slap. That was is just begging for it man. And in the shower like that, nothing better then coming up from behind her and having her rub my dick while I grope her and play with her clit.

Anyone saving or sharing

Nice. What do you like about her body specifically

Keep going. Ill start saving so i can share in another post.

Well I'd need to see more to be specific, but first and foremost that ass is captivating.

Another post tonight?
If saving or sharing post proof

Her ass is a 10 simple as that

She's got her own hidden folder just waiting to be filled. Collecting pics

I was just wondering if you had any new pics or whether we are gonna see all the repeats you've been posting over the last month? We all are interested just stop being a tease.

Anyone?

Gonna need to see those tits so we can judge them.

Thoughts?