I'm in a bit of a conundrum here Sup Forums

I'm in a bit of a conundrum here Sup Forums

Im tired of drinking water, and I dont want to drink soda all the time because I get self concious and think too much of how im going to kill myself from drinking nothing but soda

and I'm tired of making my kool-aid because of the sugar intake etc

is there anything else I can drink all the time thats not water soda or kool-aid?

vitamin water. there are versions with zero calories. i like the pink lemonade one. a little watery, but i squirt a little lemon juice in there to balance it out. i like it sour.

alternately theres some weird flower you can soak in your water that will make it taste like pink lemonade without so much calories and sugar and such.

you can also try tea. you can also look into low calorie powders similar to kool aid.

With vitamin water, I know some of them have 25% suggested Daily values and all but my thing is wouldnt that kinda kick my ass over time?

I know some vitamins are water soluble that you piss out, its just the fat soluble ones that scare me

im analytical and subconciously aware of my drinking habits and its K i l l i n g m e

Tea. Learn to drink unsweetened iced tea. You can brew it hot and chill it or buy the powder. Once you drink it for a bit you will start to appreciate well brewed iced tea.

Also water with lemon is easy too.

witnessed dubs

tea makes my mouth parched, drink more tea

>im consuming a desert

the cycle never ends

thats just something you saw on an episode of house once, if this was a real issue you'd be hearing about it with people you actually know and they would simply not be selling it at 25%.

i wouldn't worry. look at vitamins and most offer more than 100% the recomended dose. their supposed to. its a lot harder than you think to OD on health.

still a better idea than drinking soda daily.

alcohol

im an underage faggot

old enough to buy ciggarettes and im not really used to alchol

maybe youre right.... I'll look into the vitamin water when i go to walmart later on today

This is good

beer

refreshing, somewhat filling, and you don't have to worry about getting drunk if you just have 1 (maybe 2 if you're a larger guy)

Bro just put in cucumbers or strawberries.

Or man the fuck up and drink some black fucking coffee like the way men of the past did.

or you could totally pussy out and drink 0% milk but that can get pretty boring too.....

MODS MODS MODS

And so is this... this actually tastes iike soda. It's at Wal Mart and the LEMON LIME literally tastes like sprite. 0 calories no sugar... there is sodium but not much.

Sweet tea. Go to the store and buy Luzianne sweet tea bags. Eight cups of water, four teabags. Then, while it's hot, add 1.5 cups of sugar. I calculated this, with Domino brand sugar, to be about 360 calories per GALLON of tea. Then add 8 cups of water (or ice water, as long as your tea is hot the ice will melt and it'll be cold right away). It's not too sweet, and only has 22 calories per one cup serving.

i forgot about arizona teas, I can tolerate those

thanks robot, what other variants would you suggest?

Anything sugary will fuck you

>La croix master race

apple juice

Wait a minute. In what country can you be old enough to smoke but not drink alcohol?

Make your own soda.
Its by no means truly healthy but its far far better than commercial soda.
You don't even have to add cola to the carbonated water.. I add cherry concentrate to it and its a nice fruity soda.

Bro learn to read labels that shit is full of sugar

IM 19 IN THE USA YOU FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER

US of A

I am 5 feet 4 inches (imperial units yes i know fuck off european fags with your metric system THIS IS ALL I KNOW AND WAS TAUGHT I CANT HELP IT)

I have the body of a twink and the looks of a fuck boi

Huh weird. I would have thought they'd make the age restrictions the same.

Extra labor

for a small amount of aesthetics

but it does sound plausible

I will try this too, thank you user

looks interesting user, will search for it

thank you

its all fucky obviously, as its the us-ayyy

You know contrary to popular belief some of us in Europe use feet and inches for height.

oh, kek. so much for all that freedom then i guess

nice dubs

Seems like an art process but fun! thank you user

Checkd

Its weird too how you've such a high age restriction for alcohol and yet you've so many alcoholics at the same time.

the united states of america

generally within the 50 states you have to be 18 to get tobbacco products and 21 to get alcohol products

please be patient I have autism

Reporting in, drinking beer

I am convinced that is related.

WITNESSED TRIPS

Do i have to get one of those soda machines? this could be challenging but fun, I think i saw those apartment sized ones at walmart too

CLOSE QUADS

I'm sorry for being ignorant, i love you user

Yeah. Its not much bigger than a coffee maker. Its an investment but pretty cheap in the long run

Caffeine will dehydrate you to some degree or another and sugar is bad long term because it affects your wakefulness and geberal quality of life

As someone who lifts and is a pugilist, sack up and drink water

You think it's fun drinking something like 3litres a day, does it taste good or is it overly stimulating or satisfying, not really, no; do i generally feel more capable, competent, and like I'm on some 'Lucy' type shit when I've consumed proper fruit, veg, meat, weat, etc? Yes, 100% yes. I feel better, look better, smell better, I'm sure i even taste better

You are what you eat; anything you put in your body WILL affect you accordingly

im sure that when you are tired of drinking water it means you need to die.

Dude it has 0 sugar in it... HENCE the DIET green tea with Ginsing. I lost hella weight drinking that shit when I wanted something sweet.

Theres 0 sugar in that tea bro. I swear. I lost a lot of weight on it. As well as those Clear American Sodas I shared. Those were the only things I drank when I stopped drinking sugary shit. They are still very very good.

Generally*
Wheat*

Oop

beer, coffee, drop a lime/lemon wedge or slice of cucumber in your water

Sorry for the backwards writing, mirror effect I guess

OP Here

Also its really simple. Lots of fun experimenting with different flavours

Another one of my favorites is orange concentrate for some bubbly OJ

would fuck/10
post dicc piccs

Flaccid

>continue?

yass continue
post hard with better lighting

feeling shameless, hows this?

MFW I've been helping a bunch of fags :(

arent you worried posting your dick after posting your face?

ice tea. make it yourself from the Luzianne Family Size tea bags. Pour 1 qt boiling water over 1 Luzianne Family Size tea bag. steep for 8 minutes. Remove tea bag. Let cool, pour over ice cubes and drank.

About ten cent a quart.

damn boiiii with a cock like that it doesn't matter what you drink
shut up faggot

Im not gay but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't suck that beast

>not gay

I suggest getting a SodaStream and making your own fizzy/bubbly/carbonated water. But don't buy the flavor stuff they sell buy Ribina. It's just a bottle of flavoring but it's way cheaper and you can get litres of it. There are different flavors it comes in but they're all very similar. Plus you only have to buy a cartridge for the thing every once in awhile.

drink cum