Left or right?

Left or right?

I always wondered if this creature has a single vagina, and if so, do they both feel pleasure?

Yes and yes

Whichever one gives the best head.

Left can deepthroat while right takes care of the boys.

I thank you for this knowledge

>Left or right?
Fuck the middle hole between its heads.

Basically from chest down they are the same. Their face, brain, heart, are different but below that its the same. One can eat and they both feel full. One can have a ashma attack and both suffer, one can get blacked and they both feel it. Their minds are different but most their body is the same

I say left honestly. At the right errr left angle she looks good

Rekt

just fuck the hole between their heads

Middle

Yum

Why not both?

By default you kind of have too.

>make them spit on the neck crevice to lube it up
>tie their hair together so the neckhole is tight and they can't move
>rape their 5th hole

Is one in control the the other along for the ride?

Who's gonna be the lucky person?

well im not a medical fag or anything but shouldn't you go straight down the middle?

kek

I never even thought of that. Holy shit you're a fucking genius

Here you are Annons. OP is a Fag.

can't i just grease up the crevice between their heads and face hump the both of em? seems doable.

i sees a beatiful picutre taken in germoney today filled with wite flowrs and beatiful lily pads but man said was taken down ? what was when you did this happen like 2 me?

Imagine being that guy. "I once got head from a two headed circus chick." No one believes him.

But do you fuck the front or back of the heads?

Its almost like 6 separate holes in one thing.

Its fake thou faggot

Say Abby goes on a spree killing children. Would Abby/Brittany get sent to the chair?

both?
hit it from the front, back, and side.
poke them in their shared butthole.
write "thanks" on the wall with my dick.
leave a crumpled up dollar bill on the bed.
wipe dick off on pillow.
leave.

If I got into that pussy, would it count as a threesome?

one controls the left arm and leg and the other controls the right arm and leg. they are perfectly in sync

they're both only half a person, so it's still a standard twosome. don't set the bar that low, man. there are all sorts of downy bishes that aren't conjoined at the torso.

i would pay money to watch it crab walk.

I once ate a bunch of pot before heading for a flight at MSP. Passed by them (her?) in Concourse C. Freaky

>poke them in their shared butthole.
lost

how? why?!

This , what .... i mean isnt it obvious ... left then right then down up up left left and you unlock her second pussy .