How are you?

Why are all painters drunk on the job?

How often do you get your ass pounded?

Do you believe in life after love?

im fine, thanks and you?

because most of them are morons

never have

What is the best type of Cutting Brush?

I can feel something inside I swear, I really don't think I'm strong enough, no.

What does your dad's dick taste like?

dick i guess

bullshit that brush is a china bristle

why do you post on Sup Forums?, now i might tell you that on a day to day basis you are breathing chemicals that will eat away at your brain and give you Parkinson like symptoms.

you should lobby for non toxic paint, the paints commonly used are killing you.

then there is the dust. i hope you have a good respirator or you risk toxic contamination true the dust.
just dust lung is a potential risk too, your tissue and vascular system gets scarred by the dust and chemicals resulting in a smaller amount of surface that can function properly.

You even take up the chemical compounds true the skin, resulting in skin cancer or worse.

why are you doing this avg wage labor?

no it isnt

How long should it take to paint a 50 by 100 cm plank?, on only one side

What is the best paint for an exterior stairway?

Do you work with a partner and if so are you currently engaged in a passionate liaison?

Is it really much of a big deal say if I were renting an apt. does cigarette and weed smoke over like 4yrs or so damage the walls?

in austria we only have water based paints, anything toxic is illegal here and for the dust i wear a mask and i work part in a company and part self employed so i earn more than some friends of mine who are for example engineers or graphic designers

no as long as you use a good primer

a few minutes
latex
yes it is, everything becomes yellow and this will go trought the new paint. you would need a isolating color and its expensive as fuck and does damage to the wall

This isn't the place to stay in the closet, unless you're painting it if course.

Lame!! how many cotes to cover?

i work mostly alone but like 4 years ago a girl worked in my company und we hat sex a few times on the construction side. those were the days. but she got kicked out because she was to weak but the was a solid 7/10

Im calling bullshit on this op dude knows nothing about painting

Do you ever watercolor for fun?

You're a gentleman and a scholar, sir.

i agree, just because its water based doesnt means its non toxic, not having the fumes is good tho, but id call bullshit on every paint being water based in austria.

Why isn't it cut on an angle?

it depends. mostly twice but when i was in the states i recognized your painters work terrible and the materials and tools suck. they cant even walk with a ladder, i mean wtf in austria every construction worker can walk with a ladder

Do you believe in life after love?

what does it take to become a painter. I painted a house once with my dad, do you think I could make it?

its all the negroid and indian admixture they have over there, it lowers their iq.

not 100% is waterbased but i rarely work with something non waterbased. these for ex are paints for metal steel and wood and they are all water based

No matter how hard I try, I can't break through, there's no talking to you.

OP. I have paneling, not that wood plank looking but old ass big flat sheets, and where they meet the seams kinda stick out, hard to describe but when painted over there is a small crack, and buckling outward kinda so it looks like a raised line in the wall. Can I scrape that even and use a putty to fill in the crack? Will it still be noticeable? Also, I have grey-blue paint on my walls. If I wanted to go to a brighter sky blue do I need to sand down the layers or will a coat of primer work ok?

>they cant even walk with a ladder,
Because we're ambidextrous.
Using both hands covers twice the area.

in the usa yes. but not in austria. you mostly start with 15-16 part company and part in a school for 3 years after that you get tested over 2 days and then you get your LAP as a painter. same with plumbers etc

Painting fucking sucks. Its really my least favorite task. You clean, prep, mask, then spread smelly shit trying really hard not to make a mess.
Its honestly a shit job, and I'm glad I got an education so I can simply pay you to do this shit for me.
Honestly I wish we could get robots to do this shit work, but we just aren't there yet. The task itself is fucking retardedly simple, but the real work is in the room clean and prep, difficult reach, poor working conditions, and realizing your life has become applying coating to walls. Epic fail.

that might work and yes a good primer would work fine

how do you calculate paint volume vs room size?

you need to scrape it out, and you need to work in a net like this, then you sand it down and ur fine

but after all is said and done, you're gonna be the lonely one

Oh yeah i've seen guys putting up drywall use that. Thanks.

That's a shitty fucking brush.

I think he has wood paneling joint tape and mud will crack

i have a gf, a company, a body wich is ripped, two cars and i like that job. lifes good
you can read it on the bucket how much you need per square meter

so guys im out break is over

Shitty fucking paint, too.

You ever paint a pens in red over a wall with a different color so that only you know what you've done... do painters write secret codes to each other this way?

ahahahahhaha indeed i have twice
so now im out bye

How bored do you get when renovating walls, painting the mm the same color of white makes me depressed. Also do you strictly paint or do you do spackling too? Spackling is the Satan of renovations imo. Filling in little holes is so tedious it gives me cancer

Ignorance is bliss. Simple people do simple things.
The world need painters. Be good at what you do. Its really a very simple trade, just annoying enough for me to hire someone else. I just wish they were trustworthy, attention to detail, and clean. I hate letting high school dropouts into my home, I feel like I need to closely watch, or else something might be stolen, broken, or otherwise messed up. When I hire a "painter" I think its an ex-con, dropout, literal retard, or some dumbass stoner who simply needed an easy job. I honestly do not trust you in my home, nor do I think you give a fuck about details, cleanliness, or quality. Its just get the minimum task done quick as fuck so you can pick up a six pack on the way back to your small apartment. Allowing unskilled labor into my home is always a major cringe factor.

that are the usa workers. i do drywalls, woodwork, carpainting, airbrush and i have a company. no costumers complain about my work and i wanna see you do what i do. i have a higher ed too but i just didnt want to be around ppl like u. the workers in austria got a good connection to eachother. i love that so go on and post some more pics of you dressed as a girl putting stuff up ur ass thats what ur there for beta fag

the paint it self is stil chemicals, sure its diluted by water so you dont have the heavy off gassing, but the paint that stays behind is still made of chemical compounds you have constant constant with, and a simple dust mask is not filtering everything out. then the skin contact with the paint and dust from sanding

my old boss is 83, healthy as fuck, retires collegues i know are 64-70, healthy as fuck. austria hast completely different standarts thats why we dont want ttip

implying you dont use plastics in food wrapping, implying you dont use multiplex in building implying you dont use pesticides and non organic nutrients for plants

implying that some anecdotal evidence is the absolute truth

do you ever get high off the paint

do you ever go jackson pollock on a client that pisses you off?

I think the big question is... as a painter how many faces have you painted during your works?

lol i used to paint and i have work clothes that look like that

I just watched ex machina and that painting was in the movie. Shit movie btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FJ10UY-GWY

Anything?

why'd u post that crap?

this he meant while standing on the ladder, waddle the ladder while you stand on it.

Are you qualified to do wall paper and paint sprayer work?

Nice work.

You ever get lucky on the job?

Are you only restricted to buildings or can you paint cars and motorcycles and shit?

same, my dad is a contractor and ive dabbled with it on my own and with him since i was a kid.

same reason chefs are always drunk on the job.

pretty much the same people in both fields tbh.
alot of artistry that is taken for granted and high amounts of stress. albeit painting is alot more chill than a kitchen but its alot more physically demanding

Me and my friends go around to work sites and shit in paint tins. Its kind of a trending at the moment. Have you seen or work?

Please disregard my spelling errors ive sniffed a lot of paint.

How long do I really need to wait before applying block paint to a concrete block structure, do the mortar doesn't tuck with the paint? Also, what is the minimum temperature required to apply such paint?

Any experience with spray painting? Got any tips for someone trying to repaint plastic?

I always mess up on the clear coat part and ruin the project at times

How long does it take for paint to dry?