How do we save Britain from the desert/jungle culture that is beginning to infest it?

How do we save Britain from the desert/jungle culture that is beginning to infest it?

We'll just pay them to stop, it's not like they can't afford it since they're fucking me over on a monthly basis

You dont save us, the wogs keep acting like this and our hatred builds. Our normies arent so normie that they wont give in to the hatred since its in their anglo blood and when that happens we win again.

> Daily Fail

Why does no one take Daily Mail seriously?

Destroy American gang culture. This is based off people copying you.

Gee I dunno

Name a good british news source

Sunday Sport

I honestly don't get what's wrong with that. I understand that the halal procedure for killing animals is cruel, and people in Europe and USA oppose it. Do they not deserve to know about this?

BBC news is the least bad

The Daily Mail has a tendency for sensationalism and jumping the gun: often, if a story might cause a lot of upset and eyes on paper/screen, but the proof for it is a bit shakey, they'll publish it anyway and hope for the best.

The Daily Mail is the town gossip of British rags: entertaining, but you shouldn't trust it any further than you can throw it.

>London

Who cares? Let the nig nogs kill each other, the white people live in the north.

pakis live in the north*
FTFY rasheed

My cousin worked as a police in England for a few months but he retired because it was simply too much for him...

He told me stories that really make me worry for England's future. Stuff like Pakistani guy who had killed over 19 people but the police couldn't stop him and then he was shot to death in some shithole pub. Stuff as well about finding dismembered body parts in the trunks of criminals,Pakis cutting each others tongues and eyes out.

It's sick really. He said some part of London are like African warlord villages. So sad. British people do not deserve this.

>gangsters
>no guns just gardening implements and scooters

>So sad. British people do not deserve this

Wow, you're too kind ireland.

And to think I was unironically thinking of living in Europe when I was younger. Now it's infested with muslims and crime everywhere.
>inb4 Mexican
At least there are no muslims here.

BBC've always had a liberal bias but it was mostly on what they chose to report rather than how they reported it. Now they're injecting their biases into their articles all the time.

Reuters is the best/least bad British news source.

>photographic/video evidence
>still comments about daily mail

Sounds like the NT Times.

Well? Why did Murdoch move to Darwin jail?