If a number a different parallel versions of you banded to together to form a government/citadel, what would it be like?

If a number a different parallel versions of you banded to together to form a government/citadel, what would it be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMcN9qhb5ZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It wouldn't. I'm lazy and generally a bad leader, only ending up in leadership positions when no one else is qualified.

How different from this version? Because they would either sit in a garage planning on doing something to an old car.. or be rather impressive.

Kinda like Detroit, but white

15th century Italy.

The American government route, nice!

it would be pretty much the same as everyone elses citadels
i don't think you understand infinity

The only guy who gets it

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

PICKLE RICK WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB GET SHWIFTY

PICKLE RICK!

got some sauce for that pasta?

The best pasta start out by saying the true true.

It would be like a 3rd reich.

itd be like a buncha people fighting even though they all want the same thing

It would be only whites.
Lots of gaming and bench pressing.
Every 5 days or so everbody would gather together to smoke weed and drink.
After that it's back to gaming and bench pressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMcN9qhb5ZU

made my day

perfect

do you really want to know what random anons citadels would be like?

Probably like Orwell's 1984, not gonna lie.

Africa

Safe, advanced and boring.

unproductive

We would first cuddle because I lack human affection expressed through physical contact. Then we would start fighting each other with some casualties because we would hate that we have to resort to using ourselves for affection. Then we would have a general good time working, playing, progressing our tech. This cycle would repeat every few weeks

it would never leave Sup Forums

Full of imperalists, facists, colonialists, big government federalists and a few stalinists trying to find a way to get someone else to do the work.

Everyone will be wanna-be lawyers and everyone will love making laws and regulations for fun. We will have tax exemptions for stuff that we don't do, rules for the best way to sort things that we don't keep sorted, laws about manufacturing requirements, but don't actually build anything that fit them.

Things will be purposely crappy, because it's neat. Everyone will chose underdog products, but only if it's cheaper. The clothing would be a mix of T shirts/cargo pants and post Apocalypse neo cyber horror gothic punk, but only because that is what we decided government officials should wear. Also we'd have a very very nice looking monetary system, with large bronze hammer stuck coins and silver certificates with limited edition art work printed on it. But we'd have no real jobs market, we'd have to sponge of a better more successful single person parallel government.