Let's go back to the early 2000's

Let's go back to the early 2000's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSiGG3H2F7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's play some Halo LAN this weekend guys!

the dawn of talentless bums getting near recording equipment and marketing companies not giving a fuck about quality control

Is it me; or were the 2000s a black hole for movies, video games, and music?

It's you because you were too young to remember anything of value.

Are you fucking stupid

I KNOW THE PIECES FIT

too soon

I get it. Not funny, but I get it.

Do you remember this picture? Used to scare the shit out of me.

Vice City

I remember being in my elementary school classroom when it happened, I was only 7 years old and the principal ordered all the teachers to turn on the news over the intercom.

Conflict Destert Storm

Guys, did you watch MJ miss that dunk the other day. Never should have come out of retirement haha!

I was 11 sitting in art class and the teacher was like "maybe it was an accident," then the second tower was hit. Then I remember going home and playing Pokemon Gold all day.

It wasn't until my city put out a news letter to every house that I started to be freaked out. I thought they were coming for me.

Too many feels already. I'm out.

Hey man, wanna come over after school and play some Tekken 2?
>later at house
Here's your controller bro

A bunch of kids in my school had their parents die during and I remember they didn't tell us what was happening when they let us out of school. Everyone was really happy until we got outside and our parents were all crying. My dad was a few blocks down in a different building, so we were lucky

I was 18 and at work (germany), heard it on the radio. Nobody gave a fuck.

awesome game, awesome soundtrack

that games soundtrack defined my musical tastes

>sitting at lunch table
You guys, my older brother bought a bunch of Bud Lite and Zima for me. Meet at my place after the game Friday, and bring your girl.

I wouldn't expect any non-Americans to care. Why would you?

Boomerang

LUL

in the end ... he ded

youtube.com/watch?v=vSiGG3H2F7o

pants or dress?

people still play this game, its one of the most popular "fighting" games in 2017 still

Check out my sick new phone, guys. It has fucking a color screen

wow vanilla

Every where you look

INTERSTELLA 5555 still gets me so godamn hype, its glorious

Hey dude, you wanna get stoned and hit up the blockbuster?

OP Here. I carry this in my wallet everyday.
>Go in Hollywood Video every week
>Rent Ape Escape 2 for 7 bucks
>Years pass and they're shutting down
>Goes to buy Ape Escape
>Gone

Mah nigga

Rate my new cell phone scrubs

dumb fuck detected. we're in one of the worse rounds of film being produced
Best spooderman

>sStaying up all night grinding endurance events with your friend so you can buy the Escudo just because a friend at school told you it can lift the front wheels if you tune it right.

I want to go back.

Man, i remember when this came out and I thought "holy shit it's so thin and small". Now they have laptops that thin.

Why the fuck would you rent it every week for $7? You already bought the game several times over

I miss the 2000s to the point where I cant enjoy much new music, or anything new

bands anyone?

The commercials for vice city were the Goddamn shit

I was around 9. And couldn't find that game anywhere else that I knew of at the time. I own it now and still have yet to beat it.

i love korn and limp bizkit